greg4168

Default Kenwood KDC-x979 Loudness Control?

Hi - I recently bought the KDC-x979 head unit and while I'm happy with
it, I noticed the sound is a little flat. I'm trying to find a
loudness control but can't find one. Does anybody know how to enable
Loudness on this unit?

Thanks

Shaun Matherly

Push the arrow button until AUD shows up above the #2 button. Press #2 and
it will take you to the audio set up press the arrow button until loud shows
up i think above the # 3 or 4 button and press this. Then press the FF
button to turn it on and off. With the 979 you should have total control
over everything in your sound parameters. I have the MP 6025 and they are
using the same manual.

Shaun
"greg4168" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi - I recently bought the KDC-x979 head unit and while I'm happy with
it, I noticed the sound is a little flat. I'm trying to find a
loudness control but can't find one. Does anybody know how to enable
Loudness on this unit?

Thanks

WTB: Kenwood UD-501 parallel (system control) cord Deborah Gumina and Ming Lee Marketplace 0 October 9th 04 06:09 AM
Stereo Loudness Control? Dan Tech 64 February 11th 04 06:18 AM
What is a Distressor ? Rick Knepper Pro Audio 5 July 22nd 03 05:58 PM
Passive Volume Control (Passive Preamp) Info james mitchell High End Audio 0 July 19th 03 06:04 AM
cakewalk sonar control surface problem with Novation remote control 25 O_Zean Pro Audio 0 July 9th 03 12:12 AM