Posted to rec.audio.opinion
WillBrink

Default Where do you buy your SACDs?

None of the stores in my area carry SACDs. I assume the net has many
outlets for SACDs. Any you have had good experiences withbuying SACDs
over the net? Good selection and prices? BTW, I am in the Boston area so
if you do know any stores that carry SACDs in the area,let me
know.Answer the question, then you all can go back to fighting :-)

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo

"WillBrink" wrote in message
None of the stores in my area carry SACDs. I assume the net has many
outlets for SACDs. Any you have had good experiences withbuying SACDs
over the net? Good selection and prices? BTW, I am in the Boston area so
if you do know any stores that carry SACDs in the area,let me
know.Answer the question, then you all can go back to fighting :-)

The Virgin store as of last fall had a pretty decent selection. But most
bricks and mortars are not carrying much. Try going to the Hi-Rez forum on
www.audioasylum.com, and you will lots of experienced advice in response to
your question.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Powell

"WillBrink" wrote
None of the stores in my area carry SACDs.

Here are two of the best audiophile sound
sources. Consider getting their excellent
music catalogs.

Acoustic Sounds www.acousticsounds.com
Music Direct www.amusicdirect.com

SACD's Multichannel and stereo AL High End Audio 2 January 7th 06 05:21 PM
Recommended SACDs ---MIKE--- High End Audio 21 December 27th 05 08:31 PM
Jazz SACD's? Michael High End Audio 8 December 10th 05 03:26 AM
Sale of SACDs, DVD-As, xrcds, CDs John Sunier Marketplace 0 May 7th 05 09:50 PM
Sale of SACDs, DVD-As, DTS, Gold, Audiophile Discs henry33 Marketplace 0 February 20th 04 08:34 PM