Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Default SalaryMan's Spinning-Top Shopping Trolley v HairyChest's Cart-Sprung Old-Style Ubermobile

From: "Andre Jute"
Date: 5 Jan 2006 10:10:11 -0800

But what I wonder now is whether you really, really mean to say that
anyone older than you shouldn't speak for fear of your sarcasm being
instantly applied to them?

I'll make a deal with you:

Only the weak need to make deals. It's a mistake to misinterpret my
charming smile for weakness.

you post as you want to, and if I want to
post sarcastic responses to whatever it is that you write, I'll post as
I want to.

By all means do, Shhh! But do you think you could manage sarcasm that
doesn't need fifteen supplementary posts of explanations from you
before we get it?

Seem fair?

What's fair? That you have such a tiny dick that you have to inflate it
in public with a footpump?

Or that you're a dumbo who can't even manage to tell a good joke right?

Let me give you a tip, sonny, no, let's make that two tips because you
need a *lot* of help. Junk the macho Cherokee; it's like painting a
target on your face. Instead always ask women if they wouldn't rather
drive you in their car; it makes them feel secure. Secondly, learn to
tell the joke right the first time: women love amusing men above all
others.

HTH. Don't report back. Nothing makes people more certain that the girl
you're taking to dinner is your married sister who feels sorry for you
than bragging about your conquests.

Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message
On 5 Jan 2006 03:23:36 -0800, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

From: Pooh Bear
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:31:57 +0000

Don't you find it odd that elderly gentlemen are arguing over whose car
goes faster?

Not really.

Joot started it - so draw your conclusions from that !

I don't know 'joot' but he seems no better or worse than this
'Pinkerton' fellow. By the way, this Pearce guy was mocking my
nickname. What about 'Stewart Pinkerton'? LMAO! Now THERE'S a manly
man's nickname!

What nickname? Unlike some anonymous hotmail ****s, I have no need for
a Usenet persona.

Just an observation:

It appears that RAO/RAT has accumulated enough elderly, and apparently
british, twit-nerds of questionable persuasion to start a medium size gay
club. More hissyfits here in a couple of weeks than most women have in their
lifetimes! All you need is a room and I'm sure one Mr. Kesti will be happy
to dance naked for you. :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Stinkie said:

What about 'Stewart Pinkerton'? LMAO! Now THERE'S a manly
man's nickname!

What nickname? Unlike some anonymous hotmail ****s, I have no need for
a Usenet persona.

Why don't have another go at interpreting the comment about your name,
Pinkie?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 22:05:48 GMT, "Margaret von B."
wrote:

.. .

From: Pooh Bear
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:31:57 +0000

[...]

Oh, we have also apparently acquired one Texan Transexual, so balance
is maintained!

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 15:23:37 -0600, dave weil
wrote:

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:15:10 +0000 (UTC), Stewart Pinkerton
wrote:

Do either of you have any childhood sports conquests to relive? There's
all kinds of room for meaningless ****ing contests in those, too.
[Preemptive sarcasm] Mine's bigger in that regard as well.

I used to fence sabre, so that problem is easily solved..... :-)

How much did you get for the sabres?

Nothing, I still have mine. In fact, I have two in case anyone wants
to practice.

BTW, while a Grand Cherokee isn't much of a "chick magnet", a regular
Jeep *is*, at least here in the States. Don't ask me why, but it is.

Bizarre - but then, we are talking about 'Murrican chicks......

From: Pooh Bear
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:31:57 +0000

--

Are you having "a personal problem", Stewart? The fact that you have to
borrow your insults from Arnii, of all things, is highly disconcerting.

Cheers, twit-nerd,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message
news

BTW, while a Grand Cherokee isn't much of a "chick magnet", a regular
Jeep *is*, at least here in the States. Don't ask me why, but it is.

Bizarre - but then, we are talking about 'Murrican chicks......

Yes, they are harder to control, not so sheepish.

From: Pooh Bear
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:31:57 +0000

[...]

Darn! Actually no, a quite separate development, but alliteratively
addictive.

Cheers, twit-nerd,

Cheers, fanny batter.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:55:08 -0500, "Clyde Slick"
wrote:

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message
news

BTW, while a Grand Cherokee isn't much of a "chick magnet", a regular
Jeep *is*, at least here in the States. Don't ask me why, but it is.

Bizarre - but then, we are talking about 'Murrican chicks......

Yes, they are harder to control, not so sheepish.

Nah, just show 'em some dollars, they come right to heel.........

Sweeping generalisation and all that, but I find American women
depressingly venal, being much more interested in the price of the
meal than the quality of the food.................

As for Bostonians, don't even get me started on how someone descended
from peasant refugees of a couple of hundred years ago, thinks that
they are aristocratic................

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

wrote:

Do either of you have any childhood sports conquests to relive? There's
all kinds of room for meaningless ****ing contests in those, too.
[Preemptive sarcasm] Mine's bigger in that regard as well.

I used to fence sabre, so that problem is easily solved..... :-)

How much did you get for the sabres?

BTW, while a Grand Cherokee isn't much of a "chick magnet", a regular
Jeep *is*, at least here in the States. Don't ask me why, but it is.

Funny, in SoCal they're a chick's vehicle.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: Stewart Pinkerton
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:15:08 +0000 (UTC)

Oh, and my male bit is bigger than both of yours combined. And I can
pee farther than either one of you, too.

I seriously doubt that - on both counts.....................

I am, of course, talking about lowering my zipper first.

And I presume you'll be lifting your skirt?

(By the way, if you're thinking of squatting and peeing off a rooftop,
vertical drop does not count...................)

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: Stewart Pinkerton
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:15:08 +0000 (UTC)

You should both just buy a Jeep. My 2005 Grand Cherokee will not go 150
MPH, but is smooth, roomy, and dead quiet. It eats up ruts and
potholes, can tow more than either vehicle you've mentioned, and has
plenty of ground clearance. It is also a veritable chick magnet.

Er, no. One of my colleagues has a Grand Cherokee, and it's a bouncy,
noisy, badly built POS. Mind you, his other car is an AMG CL55, so
there's quite a contrast...............

As there is between my Saab 9-3 and my Jeep. There's probably a bigger
contrast between a Jeep and a Ferrari.

There's also a difference between an F-16, a C-130, and an Airbus
A-320.

The main difference is that they're not designed to do the same things.

You're not very bright, are you.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Do either of you have any childhood sports conquests to relive? There's
all kinds of room for meaningless ****ing contests in those, too.
[Preemptive sarcasm] Mine's bigger in that regard as well.

I used to fence sabre, so that problem is easily solved..... :-)

How much did you get for the sabres?

BTW, while a Grand Cherokee isn't much of a "chick magnet", a regular
Jeep *is*, at least here in the States. Don't ask me why, but it is.

Funny, in SoCal they're a chick's vehicle.

Probably lesbians

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

you post as you want to, and if I want to
post sarcastic responses to whatever it is that you write, I'll post as
I want to.

By all means do, Shhh! But do you think you could manage sarcasm that
doesn't need fifteen supplementary posts of explanations from you
before we get it?

How can I insure that, when even after I spelled it all out Pinkerton
didn't get it?

Sorry, you'll just have to take your chances.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Or that you're a dumbo who can't even manage to tell a good joke right?

I'm not the one trying to figure out why a tube amp with 100db NFB
might sound bad.

Secondly, learn to tell the joke right the first time: women love amusing men above all
others.

I think they're just patronizing you in your dotage. After they laugh
at your joke do they wipe your mouth for you to get the drool and
strained peas off? That's one way to tell.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: "Margaret von B."
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 21:40:26 GMT

Er, no. One of my colleagues has a Grand Cherokee, and it's a bouncy,
noisy, badly built POS.

It is not exactly cheap either. He/she must be a real moron to have bought
it then. :-)

You'd think someone whose other vehicle is a top-of the-line Mercedes
would have better taste than that.

Of course he IS hanging around with Pinkerton.

But then again, Pinkerton said 'colleague' and not 'friend.' Hm.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: Stewart Pinkerton
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:15:10 +0000 (UTC)

I used to fence sabre, so that problem is easily solved..... :-)

I'd love to have a go with you.

I'd feel terrible if your brittle wrists snapped though, or if you fell
and broke a hip. I think it best that we stick to fencing with those of
our own age.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

ups.com...
From: Stewart Pinkerton
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:15:10 +0000 (UTC)

I used to fence sabre, so that problem is easily solved..... :-)

I'd love to have a go with you.

Ahem...before you do, that was after Stewart's F1 career and before his
debut at La Scala. He was also testing the SR-71 Blackbird on the side.

I'd feel terrible if your brittle wrists snapped though, or if you fell
and broke a hip. I think it best that we stick to fencing with those of
our own age.

If Rocky Marciano and Julie Christie couldn't break him, what makes you
think that you....

:-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: "Margaret von B."
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 01:20:08 GMT

I used to fence sabre, so that problem is easily solved..... :-)

I'd love to have a go with you.

Ahem...before you do, that was after Stewart's F1 career and before his
debut at La Scala. He was also testing the SR-71 Blackbird on the side.

Well, it's not surprising what Pinkerton's done given the amount of
days that he's been on earth...................

I'd feel terrible if your brittle wrists snapped though, or if you fell
and broke a hip. I think it best that we stick to fencing with those of
our own age.

If Rocky Marciano and Julie Christie couldn't break him, what makes you
think that you....

I could have beaten Rocky Marciano if he was in the same diaper-clad
condition as our doddering incontinent Pinkerton.

But I'd have felt very badly if Marciano had broken a hip, too.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Clyde Slick wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Do either of you have any childhood sports conquests to relive? There's
all kinds of room for meaningless ****ing contests in those, too.
[Preemptive sarcasm] Mine's bigger in that regard as well.

I used to fence sabre, so that problem is easily solved..... :-)

How much did you get for the sabres?

BTW, while a Grand Cherokee isn't much of a "chick magnet", a regular
Jeep *is*, at least here in the States. Don't ask me why, but it is.

Funny, in SoCal they're a chick's vehicle.

Probably lesbians

nah... beach babes.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Do either of you have any childhood sports conquests to relive?
There's
all kinds of room for meaningless ****ing contests in those, too.
[Preemptive sarcasm] Mine's bigger in that regard as well.

I used to fence sabre, so that problem is easily solved..... :-)

How much did you get for the sabres?

BTW, while a Grand Cherokee isn't much of a "chick magnet", a regular
Jeep *is*, at least here in the States. Don't ask me why, but it is.

Funny, in SoCal they're a chick's vehicle.

Probably lesbians

nah... beach babes.

ScottW

Scottie must have been watching Baywatch again....

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Margaret von B. said:

Scottie must have been watching Baywatch again....

Or Reno 911.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Margaret von B. wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Do either of you have any childhood sports conquests to relive?
There's
all kinds of room for meaningless ****ing contests in those, too.
[Preemptive sarcasm] Mine's bigger in that regard as well.

I used to fence sabre, so that problem is easily solved..... :-)

How much did you get for the sabres?

BTW, while a Grand Cherokee isn't much of a "chick magnet", a regular
Jeep *is*, at least here in the States. Don't ask me why, but it is.

Funny, in SoCal they're a chick's vehicle.

Probably lesbians

nah... beach babes.

ScottW

Scottie must have been watching Baywatch again....

I read somewhere that was at one time that was the most watched
program on the planet.
We're doomed.
But I wouldn't be surprised if you like to crank up Hasselhoff on your
horns.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

George M. Middius wrote:
Margaret von B. said:

Scottie must have been watching Baywatch again....

Or Reno 911.

Gotta hand it to you George... you got me with your knowledge of bad
TV... I never even heard of that one before today.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Scottie tries to cover.

Scottie must have been watching Baywatch again....

Or Reno 911.

Gotta hand it to you George... you got me with your knowledge of bad
TV... I never even heard of that one before today.

Translation: "I don't watch it for the naked guys! Really!"

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 6 Jan 2006 15:55:19 -0800, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

From: Stewart Pinkerton
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:15:08 +0000 (UTC)

Oh, and my male bit is bigger than both of yours combined. And I can
pee farther than either one of you, too.

I seriously doubt that - on both counts.....................

I am, of course, talking about lowering my zipper first.

And I presume you'll be lifting your skirt?

We call it a kilt..................

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 6 Jan 2006 16:00:04 -0800, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

From: Stewart Pinkerton
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:15:08 +0000 (UTC)

You should both just buy a Jeep. My 2005 Grand Cherokee will not go 150
MPH, but is smooth, roomy, and dead quiet. It eats up ruts and
potholes, can tow more than either vehicle you've mentioned, and has
plenty of ground clearance. It is also a veritable chick magnet.

Er, no. One of my colleagues has a Grand Cherokee, and it's a bouncy,
noisy, badly built POS. Mind you, his other car is an AMG CL55, so
there's quite a contrast...............

As there is between my Saab 9-3 and my Jeep. There's probably a bigger
contrast between a Jeep and a Ferrari.

There's also a difference between an F-16, a C-130, and an Airbus
A-320.

The main difference is that they're not designed to do the same things.

You're not very bright, are you.

Neither are you, if you fail to understand "bouncy, noisy, badly built
POS", which was not qualified by the comparison.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 6 Jan 2006 17:07:01 -0800, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

From: "Margaret von B."
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 21:40:26 GMT

Er, no. One of my colleagues has a Grand Cherokee, and it's a bouncy,
noisy, badly built POS.

It is not exactly cheap either. He/she must be a real moron to have bought
it then. :-)

You'd think someone whose other vehicle is a top-of the-line Mercedes
would have better taste than that.

He had the Jeep long before he got the Merc. In fact, the Merc is just
an insurance-money stand-in to replace his written-off Jag XKR, while
he waits for his Aston to be built.......................

Of course he IS hanging around with Pinkerton.

But then again, Pinkerton said 'colleague' and not 'friend.' Hm.

Indeed - did you have a point, other than the one atop your cranium?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 6 Jan 2006 17:10:16 -0800, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

From: Stewart Pinkerton
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:15:10 +0000 (UTC)

I used to fence sabre, so that problem is easily solved..... :-)

I'd love to have a go with you.

I'd feel terrible if your brittle wrists snapped though, or if you fell
and broke a hip. I think it best that we stick to fencing with those of
our own age.

I drinks my milk, sonny - out of a dirty glass, too! And fencers
hardly ever fall - balance is the core of that skill. As is a supple
wrist. I do not doubt that your wrists are in fine shape, given all
the exercise that one of them clearly gets..................

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 6 Jan 2006 17:51:22 -0800, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

From: "Margaret von B."
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 01:20:08 GMT

I used to fence sabre, so that problem is easily solved..... :-)

I'd love to have a go with you.

Ahem...before you do, that was after Stewart's F1 career and before his
debut at La Scala. He was also testing the SR-71 Blackbird on the side.

Well, it's not surprising what Pinkerton's done given the amount of
days that he's been on earth...................

Yup - old age and treachery will always oversome youth and ability!

I'd feel terrible if your brittle wrists snapped though, or if you fell
and broke a hip. I think it best that we stick to fencing with those of
our own age.

If Rocky Marciano and Julie Christie couldn't break him, what makes you
think that you....

I could have beaten Rocky Marciano if he was in the same diaper-clad
condition as our doddering incontinent Pinkerton.

Now, I *very* seriously doubt that - he was one of the few boxers who
really did deserve his ring name. I'm pretty certain that a 58-year
old Rocky would rip your head clean off, and **** down the putrid hole
in your neck.

But I'd have felt very badly if Marciano had broken a hip, too.

He migh conceivably fal over if he actually did laugh his ass off at
the thought of you standing against him in the ring...............

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

From: Stewart Pinkerton
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:15:10 +0000 (UTC)

I used to fence sabre, so that problem is easily solved..... :-)

I'd love to have a go with you.

Ahem...before you do, that was after Stewart's F1 career and before his
debut at La Scala. He was also testing the SR-71 Blackbird on the side.

I fear you may be confusing me with Jute. OTOH, I did a lot of road
rallying and I love flying gliders (sailplanes for you colonials).
OTGH, while I've certainly debuted in the mid stalls at La Scala, if I
ever appear on stage you'll be able to hear the whistling from Texas!

I'd feel terrible if your brittle wrists snapped though, or if you fell
and broke a hip. I think it best that we stick to fencing with those of
our own age.

If Rocky Marciano and Julie Christie couldn't break him, what makes you
think that you....

Marciano is not really my style, but the ever-gorgeous Julie, there's
a pleasant daydream.......................... :-)

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: Stewart Pinkerton
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 08:12:21 +0000 (UTC)

I drinks my milk, sonny - out of a dirty glass, too! And fencers
hardly ever fall - balance is the core of that skill. As is a supple
wrist. I do not doubt that your wrists are in fine shape, given all
the exercise that one of them clearly gets..................

Oh. A masturbation joke. How terribly clever of you.

Thoughts of masturbation must bring back the good old days, when you
could hold something in your hand that actually had some mass and form.
You know, back in those days before you had to remove your diaper to
get at it.

Further, it would seem that you're the one bragging about how supple
your wrists are. Whatever regimen you use to attempt to keep them that
way is not my concern.

All I said was that I could kick a brittle old coot around without much
problem, but that I would be afraid to hurt him. Your mind seems
willing; it's your body that would give out.

Didn't your hands frequently slip off the saber, back in the good old
days?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 7 Jan 2006 01:09:41 -0800, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

From: Stewart Pinkerton
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 08:12:21 +0000 (UTC)

I drinks my milk, sonny - out of a dirty glass, too! And fencers
hardly ever fall - balance is the core of that skill. As is a supple
wrist. I do not doubt that your wrists are in fine shape, given all
the exercise that one of them clearly gets..................

Oh. A masturbation joke. How terribly clever of you.

Thoughts of masturbation must bring back the good old days, when you
could hold something in your hand that actually had some mass and form.
You know, back in those days before you had to remove your diaper to
get at it.

You appear never to have stopped wearing one...............

Further, it would seem that you're the one bragging about how supple
your wrists are. Whatever regimen you use to attempt to keep them that
way is not my concern.

All I said was that I could kick a brittle old coot around without much
problem, but that I would be afraid to hurt him. Your mind seems
willing; it's your body that would give out.

Unlikely. Especially as *real* fights tend to last only a few
seconds.....

Didn't your hands frequently slip off the saber, back in the good old
days?

No, I used an anatomical grip, frowned on by many as it reduces subtle
finger adjustments, while allowing a looser and more sensitive hold.
Just a matter of taste, but it's almost impossible to disarm someone
who is using such a grip.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

All I said was that I could kick a brittle old coot around without much
problem, but that I would be afraid to hurt him. Your mind seems
willing; it's your body that would give out.

Unlikely. Especially as *real* fights tend to last only a few
seconds.....

And the margin between victory and defeat is measured in fractions of
seconds.

It's your age-impaired reflexes that would do you in. Your mind could
potentially even think as quickly as it would need to. Your flaccid
body could not, however, react.

Ah, the infirmaties of age.................

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: Stewart Pinkerton
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 09:58:52 +0000 (UTC)

All I said was that I could kick a brittle old coot around without much
problem, but that I would be afraid to hurt him. Your mind seems
willing; it's your body that would give out.

Unlikely. Especially as *real* fights tend to last only a few
seconds.....

And the margin between victory and defeat is a fraction of a second.

Even if your mind was quick enough, your flaccid body would not be able
to react.

Ah, the infirmities of old age.................

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 9 Jan 2006 00:08:06 -0800, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

From: Stewart Pinkerton
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 09:58:52 +0000 (UTC)

All I said was that I could kick a brittle old coot around without much
problem, but that I would be afraid to hurt him. Your mind seems
willing; it's your body that would give out.

Unlikely. Especially as *real* fights tend to last only a few
seconds.....

And the margin between victory and defeat is a fraction of a second.

Even if your mind was quick enough, your flaccid body would not be able
to react.

You might be surprised - briefly.

Ah, the infirmities of old age.................

Well, my reflexes are fast enough to avoid posting the same thing
three times, at least..................... :-)

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: Stewart Pinkerton
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:58:24 +0000 (UTC)

Even if your mind was quick enough, your flaccid body would not be able
to react.

You might be surprised - briefly.

There is no place for incontinence on the field of honor.

Ah, the infirmities of old age.................

Well, my reflexes are fast enough to avoid posting the same thing
three times, at least..................... :-)

I had a computer problem yesterday. I apologize (note correct spelling)
for my redundancy.

I would not, like Zorro, just carve a 'zed' (note incorrect spelling)
in your chest before you could react. I would carve entire William
Blake poems.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 9 Jan 2006 17:25:43 -0800, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

From: Stewart Pinkerton
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 18:58:24 +0000 (UTC)

Even if your mind was quick enough, your flaccid body would not be able
to react.

You might be surprised - briefly.

There is no place for incontinence on the field of honor.

Idiots who believe in a 'field of honor' don't last very long.

Ah, the infirmities of old age.................

Well, my reflexes are fast enough to avoid posting the same thing
three times, at least..................... :-)

I had a computer problem yesterday. I apologize (note correct spelling)
for my redundancy.

The language you are using in an international forum is English,
therefore your spelling is incorrect.

I would not, like Zorro, just carve a 'zed' (note incorrect spelling)
in your chest before you could react. I would carve entire William
Blake poems.

I have always noted that braggarts never perform. In the real world,
you'd be wondering where all that red stuff came from, before your
world went cold and dark............