Lionel

Default A question to Mr. Gregory Singh

To the attention of Mr. Gregory Singh president of Jupiter Audio and
RAO's official trolls supplier.
The previous trolls concerning your technical and marketing aptitude
haven't anymore interest for most of RAO contributors.
You will be agree with me that now the discussions are too much
dispersed to be interesting.

I propose you to rally RAO's trollers around an interesting subject :

Your business plans :
- Short term
- Long term

Thank you for providing maximum details in order the reach an
interesting level of discussion.

Robert Morein

"Lionel" wrote in message
To the attention of Mr. Gregory Singh president of Jupiter Audio and
RAO's official trolls supplier.
The previous trolls concerning your technical and marketing aptitude
haven't anymore interest for most of RAO contributors.
You will be agree with me that now the discussions are too much
dispersed to be interesting.

I propose you to rally RAO's trollers around an interesting subject :

Your business plans :
- Short term
- Long term

Thank you for providing maximum details in order the reach an
interesting level of discussion.

And we would like to know the date when Jupiter will be acquired by Harmon
International for the price of a bus ticket.

Lionel

Robert Morein wrote:

"Lionel" wrote in message

To the attention of Mr. Gregory Singh president of Jupiter Audio and
RAO's official trolls supplier.
The previous trolls concerning your technical and marketing aptitude
haven't anymore interest for most of RAO contributors.
You will be agree with me that now the discussions are too much
dispersed to be interesting.

I propose you to rally RAO's trollers around an interesting subject :

Your business plans :
- Short term
- Long term

Thank you for providing maximum details in order the reach an
interesting level of discussion.

And we would like to know the date when Jupiter will be acquired by Harmon
International for the price of a bus ticket.

Thank you Bob for supporting my poor attempts to laugh about this sad story.
If Middius does his job correctly he would have collected and nicely
packed all Trotsky's pearls. This is a job for RAO's conservator...
It's a shame, a pity, to forsake such treasures to an illiterate,
uncult, stupid french bitch.
It's seems that now Middius is just interesting in evaluating if Trotsky
is really more ill than him. ;-)