Deke

Default Wiring harness color code for radio...

I'm trying to find out the color codes for the wiring harness for the radio
for a 1992 Dodge Shadow. Got the color codes for the aftermarket radio, but
the plugs are missing from the cars wiring harness. Other than buying a
servicemanual for the car, can anybody help?
Thanks in advance..
Dennis

NOBASS NOBASS is offline
Junior Member

Location: Ontario, Canada

See if these match up:

1991-92 Dodge Shadow Stereo Information
Constant 12V+ Red
Switched 12V+ Red/White
Ground Chassis
Illumination n/a
Dimmer Orange/White
Antenna Right Front
Front Speakers 5 1/4" Doors
Left Front (+) Green
Left Front (-) Green/Yellow
Right Front (+) Purple
Right Front (-) Purple/Yellow
Rear Speakers 5" x 7" Side Shelves
Left Rear (+) Brown
Left Rear (-) Brown/Yellow
Right Rear (+) Blue/Red
Right Rear (-) Blue/White

Mark

Deke

Perfect! Youre my new best friend. Now I can hard wire
car/HU together, and not have to buy plugs.
Thanks again!
Dennis

--
NOBASS