Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A question for the Posse

Is this GOIA's second Kroodown this year, or is this a continuation of
the first one?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

Is this GOIA's second Kroodown this year, or is this a
continuation of the first one?

Score!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 5 Feb, 14:00, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

Is this GOIA's second Kroodown this year, or is this a
continuation of the first one?

Score!

Arny:
http://tinyurl.com/3zrlrl
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 5, 1:00*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

Is this GOIA's second Kroodown this year, or is this a
continuation of the first one?

Score!

A couple of points, GOIA:

1. Even if this *was* some kind of score, nobody cares.

2. Regards to #1: it wasn't. However, there is still nobody who cares.

3. Regards to #2: I'll accept your point (and even give you some of my
Posse Points), but only if you apply it to the only gift available in
the GOIA Point Redemption Catalog: assisted suicide.

4. Sane people would not want other people to wonder if this was a new
burst of angry insanity, or a long, protracted one from before.
(Score! Clyde, I'll take that grater now.)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Herbert Hoover[_3_] Herbert Hoover[_3_] is offline

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:20:57 -0800 (PST), "Shhhh! I'm Listening to
Reason!" wrote:

On Feb 5, 1:00*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

Is this GOIA's second Kroodown this year, or is this a
continuation of the first one?

Score!

A couple of points, GOIA:

1. Even if this *was* some kind of score, nobody cares.

2. Regards to #1: it wasn't. However, there is still nobody who cares.

3. Regards to #2: I'll accept your point (and even give you some of my
Posse Points), but only if you apply it to the only gift available in
the GOIA Point Redemption Catalog: assisted suicide.

4. Sane people would not want other people to wonder if this was a new
burst of angry insanity, or a long, protracted one from before.
(Score! Clyde, I'll take that grater now.)

Ahhhhh, Sssssshhhhh! You haven't lost that gentle touch, have you?

Herbert