Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A serious question for Arny

Why are you so polite arny, where you use people's first name as you
insult them mr Kruger? does this you think arny put you in better stead
with your lrod and Maker antny?

Arny, it doesn't hide the hostility Arny, and then to top it off you
use some weird puntuatition that might've been Arny developed by the
Dutch as a secret weapon Mr Krueger.

Nopw the Dutch are weird Arnie but they aren't gratuitously hostile
like you are arny, so Mr Kreuger it apperas that you hostility is
directed at them because you feel inferior to them like an ant to a
larg3e mainframe computer mr krueger.

so tell us arny: why are you so afraid to be nice arny?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal Sander deWaal is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" said:

Why are you so polite arny, where you use people's first name as you
insult them mr Kruger? does this you think arny put you in better stead
with your lrod and Maker antny?

Arny, it doesn't hide the hostility Arny, and then to top it off you
use some weird puntuatition that might've been Arny developed by the
Dutch as a secret weapon Mr Krueger.

Nopw the Dutch are weird Arnie but they aren't gratuitously hostile
like you are arny, so Mr Kreuger it apperas that you hostility is
directed at them because you feel inferior to them like an ant to a
larg3e mainframe computer mr krueger.

so tell us arny: why are you so afraid to be nice arny?

Hey! I had nothing to do with it, I despise weapons of any kind.

Rudy, did you? ;-)

--
"All amps sound alike, but some sound more alike than others".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Sander deWaal wrote:

Hey! I had nothing to do with it, I despise weapons of any kind.

I don't believe you. When I was deployed I was stationed with the Royal
Netherlands Army (as well as the British Army. They don't know how to
speak American either). I was struck by weird punctuation bombs thrown
by Dutch soldiers daily, several times. Some of them were nearly fatal.

Rudy, did you? ;-)

Quit trying to pass the buck. You're probably both in on it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal Sander deWaal is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" said:

Hey! I had nothing to do with it, I despise weapons of any kind.

I don't believe you. When I was deployed I was stationed with the Royal
Netherlands Army (as well as the British Army. They don't know how to
speak American either). I was struck by weird punctuation bombs thrown
by Dutch soldiers daily, several times. Some of them were nearly fatal.

I take it that was before you were exposed to Krooglish? ;-)

Rudy, did you? ;-)

Quit trying to pass the buck. You're probably both in on it.

We both are sockpuppets of Robert Morein, but dion't tell anyone!

--
"All amps sound alike, but some sound more alike than others".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Sander deWaal wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" said:

Hey! I had nothing to do with it, I despise weapons of any kind.

I don't believe you. When I was deployed I was stationed with the Royal
Netherlands Army (as well as the British Army. They don't know how to
speak American either). I was struck by weird punctuation bombs thrown
by Dutch soldiers daily, several times. Some of them were nearly fatal.

I take it that was before you were exposed to Krooglish? ;-)

Well, actually yes. Arny uses English more like Scottish guys.

Rudy, did you? ;-)

Quit trying to pass the buck. You're probably both in on it.

We both are sockpuppets of Robert Morein, but dion't tell anyone!

I have a secret: so am I.;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens Ruud Broens is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
oups.com...
:
: Sander deWaal wrote:
:
: Hey! I had nothing to do with it, I despise weapons of any kind.
:
: I don't believe you. When I was deployed I was stationed with the Royal
: Netherlands Army (as well as the British Army. They don't know how to
: speak American either). I was struck by weird punctuation bombs thrown
: by Dutch soldiers daily, several times. Some of them were nearly fatal.
:
: Rudy, did you? ;-)
:
: Quit trying to pass the buck. You're probably both in on it.
:
...not all weapons there's the keyboard , eh
Sh
so good be a true story we're language crazed

nah ff vlug shoppeh, SF night on the telly

Rudy

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

: Sander deWaal wrote:
:
: Hey! I had nothing to do with it, I despise weapons of any kind.
:
: I don't believe you. When I was deployed I was stationed with the Royal
: Netherlands Army (as well as the British Army. They don't know how to
: speak American either). I was struck by weird punctuation bombs thrown
: by Dutch soldiers daily, several times. Some of them were nearly fatal.
:
: Rudy, did you? ;-)
:
: Quit trying to pass the buck. You're probably both in on it.
:
..not all weapons there's the keyboard , eh
Sh
so good be a true story we're language crazed

nah ff vlug shoppeh, SF night on the telly

My friend Gert (a major in the Royal Netherlands Army) and I used to
play a joke on the Brits.

He'd tell them he was teaching me Dutch. He'd tell them I was picking
it up so fast that he was almost running out of words to teach me.
They, of course, would not believe him. I'd string together a bunch of
Dutch-sounding noises and Gert would respond. We'd then have a lengthy
'conversation' in Dutch. He'd laugh occasionally and when the Brits
asked what I'd said, it would be some poke at them.

He'd also tell them how 'pure' my accent was. "Like a native of the
Netherlands!" The other Dutch guys would all play along too. The Brits
would sometimes ask me to speak Dutch when Gert wasn't around. Some
other Dutch guy would then 'translate' for me.

We kept that up for a long time. I think those Brits still think that
I'm fluent in Dutch.:-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

: Sander deWaal wrote:
[...]