Margaret von Busenhalter

Default A question for Tom Nousaine

When are you boring dimwit going to commit a suicide?

I'd love to see Arny cope without his Daddy...

Cheers,

Margaret

Arny Krueger

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message

When are you boring dimwit going to commit a suicide?

When are you going to learn how to properly form plurals?

I'd love to see Arny cope without his Daddy...

My daddy has been dead for 20 years, but thanks for the reminder.

Not only dis Nousaine learn about ABX as direct result of prior efforts by
my friends and I, but he's also just a tad younger than I am.

Could you get more things wrong in one post?

dave weil

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 04:27:18 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message

When are you boring dimwit going to commit a suicide?

When are you going to learn how to properly form plurals?

For you to talk about forming *anything* is a real joke.

When are you going to learn about apostrophes? Commas? Etc.

I'd love to see Arny cope without his Daddy...

My daddy has been dead for 20 years, but thanks for the reminder.

Not only dis Nousaine learn about ABX as direct result of prior efforts by
my friends and I, but he's also just a tad younger than I am.

Could you get more things wrong in one post?

It's less than you've gotten in certain sentences, so what's your
point?

Sandman

wrote:

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message

When are you boring dimwit going to commit a suicide?

When are you going to learn how to properly form plurals?

For you to talk about forming *anything* is a real joke.

When are you going to learn about apostrophes? Commas? Etc.

I'd love to see Arny cope without his Daddy...

My daddy has been dead for 20 years, but thanks for the reminder.

Not only dis Nousaine learn about ABX as direct result of prior efforts

by
my friends and I, but he's also just a tad younger than I am.

Could you get more things wrong in one post?

It's less than you've gotten in certain sentences, so what's your
point?

I think his point is: "Not only dis Nousaine"

Michael McKelvy

wrote:

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message

When are you boring dimwit going to commit a suicide?

When are you going to learn how to properly form plurals?

For you to talk about forming *anything* is a real joke.

When are you going to learn about apostrophes? Commas? Etc.

When are you going to learn another act besides anal-retentive?

I'd love to see Arny cope without his Daddy...

My daddy has been dead for 20 years, but thanks for the reminder.

Not only dis Nousaine learn about ABX as direct result of prior efforts

by
my friends and I, but he's also just a tad younger than I am.

Could you get more things wrong in one post?

It's less than you've gotten in certain sentences, so what's your
point?

What's yours? Oh, yeah, general pain in the ass.

Michael McKelvy

wrote:

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message

When are you boring dimwit going to commit a suicide?

When are you going to learn how to properly form plurals?

For you to talk about forming *anything* is a real joke.

When are you going to learn about apostrophes? Commas? Etc.

I'd love to see Arny cope without his Daddy...

My daddy has been dead for 20 years, but thanks for the reminder.

Not only dis Nousaine learn about ABX as direct result of prior

efforts
by
my friends and I, but he's also just a tad younger than I am.

Could you get more things wrong in one post?

It's less than you've gotten in certain sentences, so what's your
point?

I think his point is: "Not only dis Nousaine"

Or is it, dat Nousaine?

dave weil

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:15:46 -0800, "Michael McKelvy"
wrote:

What's yours? Oh, yeah, general pain in the ass.

Better than being *the ass*, I suppose.
Arny Krueger

wrote:

What's yours? Oh, yeah, general pain in the ass.

Better than being *the ass*, I suppose.

I think that it is wonderful entertainment when Weil does his Usenet
self-unaware act. Nobody could be that self-unaware in real life, right?

dave weil

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 06:55:59 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

What's yours? Oh, yeah, general pain in the ass.

Better than being *the ass*, I suppose.

I think that it is wonderful entertainment when Weil does his Usenet
self-unaware act.

Showing how abysmal your life must be...
dave weil

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 09:02:39 -0500, George M. Middius
wrote:

dave weil said:

I think that it is wonderful entertainment when Weil does his Usenet
self-unaware act.

Showing how abysmal your life must be...

Excuse me here, but Krooger just referred to Usenet. What other part
of his "life" are you imagining is relevant?

Just referring to the ways that he gets his entertainment, that's all.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

What's yours? Oh, yeah, general pain in the ass.

Better than being *the ass*, I suppose.

I think that it is wonderful entertainment when Weil does his Usenet
self-unaware act.

Showing how abysmal your life must be...

Thanks Weil for admitting that you are so filthy and low that even laughing
at you leaves a stain.

dave weil

wrote:

What's yours? Oh, yeah, general pain in the ass.

Better than being *the ass*, I suppose.

I think that it is wonderful entertainment when Weil does his Usenet
self-unaware act.

Showing how abysmal your life must be...

Thanks Weil for admitting that you are so filthy and low that even laughing
at you leaves a stain.

I suggest that you get to a toilet and some $1000 checks immediately
before your wife finds out. You can also soak those shorts for an hour
or two and then do a stealth load of laundry.
Sockpuppet Yustabe

wrote:

What's yours? Oh, yeah, general pain in the ass.

Better than being *the ass*, I suppose.

I think that it is wonderful entertainment when Weil does his Usenet
self-unaware act.

Showing how abysmal your life must be...

Thanks Weil for admitting that you are so filthy and low that even

laughing
at you leaves a stain.

I think its the stale milk you had with your cornflakes.
I guess you will have to go out and buy some new chairs now.