Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

Default A reposting

wrote in message
oups.com

Arny, far from being an enemy of blind tests I wrote a
paper promoting one five years ago.

I know of no such thing.

And you know it.

Pretentions of mind reading noted.

You argued against it off and on for several years because it
was not ABX.

Horsefeathers.

I'm very much in favor of any rational approach to testing.

I usually refrain from mentioning it not to
raise a hornets' nest but since you
insist...: Instead of ABXing the "tweak" in successive
trials "with and without" do something much simpler, not requiring
switches and feats of memory for memorising A and B and X
in succession. Have a friend or a patient wife put the
tweak on one side and no tweak on the other of your
stereo. You're blinded. Your assistant changes sides
randomly to eliminate the room effects, speaker volume
differences etc. If you consistently
prefer the tweaked side the tweak works. Like it Arny? No
switches , no apparatus. Conforms to the KISS principle.

Also, it fails to address the problem you started out worrying yourself
about, Ludo.

Remember of course that the results are
valid for you and you only. Who knows SHP may plump for
the tweak every time. Blinded.

Awaiting reliable evidence that is indeed the case...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

wrote in message
oups.com...

Steven Sullivan wrote:

Sander deWaal wrote:
" said:

So let's compromise. As I said before; to begin with let's hear
from De Waal and Fella. that they listened blind to 15 repeats of a
musical fragment with someone changing randomly from "with tweak" to
"without tweak" . They would have to fill in "like", "don't like"
squares. 12 correct ("like it better with the tweak") guesses would be
statistically signifcant but 10 out of twelve would be of interest.

Now why should I do that?
Just to satisfy *your* curiosity?

Come on Elmir, you're sounding just like Arny here.

I never responded well to the phrase "Prove it!"

If you're very sensitive to having your claims challenged, perhaps
you should refrain from posting them.

You're confused again, Sullyvan.

There's no confusion. Richard, you're a scammer.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Not-Shovels rips off the bandage, and out pours the dark light.

you arrogant prick
you arrogant prick
any of this crap
you arrogant prick
as incompetent or as deaf as you

Tsk, tsk. Mind your temper, Not.

I'm a rotten SOB

Well, of course we knew that.

an arrogant prick you are!
misguided, ignorant bigot

Did you get permission from the real Shovels to carry on like this in
his/her name?

The important "point" is that Richard Graham, a.k.a. "Shovels", is an
arrogant prick.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

wrote in message
oups.com...

Richard, you're just a scammer.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

wrote in message
oups.com...

soundhaspriority wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Only one fact is relevant. You are a scammer.

Only one fact is relevant. YOU are a scammer.

No, Richard. You are a scammer.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

The Krooborg whines for some punishment.

This is bizarre. Neither of those guys said they intended
to convince you or anybody else that what they perceived
was "real".

Thanks Middius for admitting that you see no value in reality.

Still punctuationally challenged, Arnii? All the effort the Normals have
expended trying to school you has apparently gone to waste. ;-)

/krooglish on/

Thanks Krooger for admitting your head is filled with turds.

/krooglish off/

And now the question on every RAOer's mind: Does Sillybot minister to
your needs as well as duh-Mikey does?

;-)

;-(

LOl, ROFLTMTMOOLLLLLLL, etc. ;-)

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

arrogantly wrote:

SHP is getting very annoyed with me. Not only he makes himself a
mouthpiece for helpless de Waal, unasked, but his language is getting
more and more pungent. (Courtly de Waal never would plunge in the
gutter this way):
"Lying sack of crap"
"Dumb sack of crap"
"Arrogant prick"

You're an arrogant, lying prick. So I tell it like it is. You have a
problem with that? Prove me wrong. I'm not a "mouthpiece" for anyone
but myself. You just proved again that you're an arrogant, lying prick.
Don't just whine and complain about someone calling you an arrogant,
lying prick. Why don't you try to stop BEING an arrogant, lying prick,
you arrogant lying prick?

Judging by his and Pinkerton's identical discussion methods
the British middle classes striving anxiously to keep up with
hiphoppers have succeeded. They deserve each other.

Pinkerton is an arrogant, lying prick. The only thing he deserves is to
be shoved off the top of a bridge. With a weight tied around his
ankles.

But I must be doing something right to get his dander up
sky-high.

Spoken like a true lowlife troll, without any sense of personal dignity
or propriety. You said you were a "doctor", did you now?

All I said was that references to "morphic resonances" and
such do not explain how he arrived at his tweak.

No, that is _not_ "all you said". You're rude, insulting, obnoxious,
aggressive, deceitful and more. You were behaving as an arrogant, lying
prick, and you still are, I can see.

Resonances or no
resonances- five pinpricks, aspirin and a portrait of a dog are not a
blindingly obvious, hitherto missed, route to enhance your audio.

No one said they were "blindingly obvious", you arrogant, lying prick.
It took a genius to come up with the idea decades ago. You think you're
smart enough to tear it down, after hearing about it for 5 minutes?
That's exactly what makes you an "arrogant prick". Like I said, if you
don't like me calling you an "arrogant prick", STOP BEING ONE.

EVERYTHING in art, life and science is "hitherto missed" until its
discovered, you arrogant prick.

So
the enquiry about his own thought processes and research to get there
seem not unreasonable.

It's "inquiry" and I have no problem if someone wants to ask me about
my own thought processes and research over the last 20 years, detailing
how I got to a point far more advanced than you and most of the audio
community and industry. But you talk to me like an arrogant prick,
you're only going to get the same lack of respect you give me.

All one is asking for is documentation that the
tweak WORKS Not just for him. For who, how many of them, how selected,
where and when?.

As someone has already pointed out here, you are privvy to a discussion
group filled with customers that pay good money for "tweaks" related to
the free ones I posted. That answers every question you just asked.

And what is this "one" ****? As in "all ONE is asking?" Why are you
"pretending" to be a disinterested observer here, when it couldn't be
more clear that it is YOU doing the asking? Why are you pretending to
be speaking to an invisible "audience" about what I said to you? God,
what a poseur you are! SO insecure. No kidding you freaked out when the
device didn't work up a magic storm, like you expected.

And what good is "documentation", exactly? How do you know the
"documentation" is true? Obviously, YOU DON'T. "Documentation" of
anything in audio is proof of NOTHING. The only thing that matters is
whether it works for YOU. Why are you so afraid to validate other
tweaks for yourself, instead of demanding others do it for you, or
provide you with "documentation" that they work?

He talks about his own blind tests.
One craves to hear some of the tantalising details: Some of
them: how long and how many sleepless nights in his lab. did it take
him to settle on five pinholes in preference to one, two, three or
four? Why a fourlegged animal rather than a bird or a snake? That alone
must have cost him hundreds of tests over hundreds of hours. Not to
mention the choice of aspirin out of thousands of items in the
pharmacopeia.

This kind of arrogance is precisely why I will not share details of my
own blind tests and documentation, to people like you. You're a child
to me, as is most everyone here, by what they've alsow shown. You can't
use your "serious" voice, with a child. You can only scold a child, or
play with him.

SHP not only refuses to document his own "research" but he
quotes his guru,lady Belt who will not disclose which "Chemical X" she
uses on the "treated foil".

You call Mrs. Belt my "guru", and you wonder why I keep calling you an
arrogant lying prick? And you try to pretend that I have no call to say
that about you? And why the hell should she disclose the specific
treatments made to the foils? Would you do that, give away your trade
secrets like that, you idiot? Just because someone who ridiculed her
products and can't even find the courage to try FREE tweaks, let alone
her commercial products, asked?

Mystery substances sold for profit are a hallmark of
CRUDE quackery relying on thousands of idiots with cash to burn.

I agree. But keep in mind that one of those products is Kentucky Fried
Chicken. Crisp, juicy, succulent.... but if you want the recipe for
that you arrogant *******, you'll have to pry it out of the Colonel's
cold dead hands. Another "mystery substance" sold for profit to
millions of idiots with cash to burn, is a product called "Coca-Cola".
If you want to find out what's in the secret Coca Cola formula, well
that's simple. All you have to do is write a nice letter to: "Coca Cola
President", and he'll have his secretary type out a response to you.
Which will read:

"Go to hell, sir. Don't ever write back again".

Yet somehow, Coca Cola continues quacking away while those millions of
idiots drink up, to the tune of billions of dollars.

And knowing what an idiot you are, I know it isn't redundant for me to
have to clarify my point to you: simply because "mysterious substances
sold for profit are a hallmark of CRUDE quackery", does not make it so
that PWB's mysterious products are "crude quackery". They all work,
they work well, they work like nothing else in audio, and they're worth
every penny.

If you have an original discovery and want to sell it you
submit it to the patent office. Or you may give it to humanity for
free. You don't sell "antibiotic X" or "tranquiliser Y".

So do that then. Why do you keep arrogantly insisting on telling others
what to do, you arrogant prick? I just answered my own question, didn't
I?

That a publicity agent for the "Chemical X" writes for
an audio forum is not surprising. That his rubbish is discussed in all
seriousness is.

Let me see if I remember this correctly: did you not a few days ago,
assemble a piece of paper, poke 5 holes into it, add a picture of a
dog, and scotch tape an aspirin to it? Given your hypocrisy, arrogance
and lies, its obvious that what YOU write is "rubbish", and needn't be
taken seriously.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

soundhaspriority, aka Robert Morein the sick neurotic obsessessed with
the real soundhaspriority, wrote:

The important "point" is that Richard Graham, a.k.a. "Shovels", is an
arrogant prick.

Isn't that the same thing you told his wife at 3 in the morning, when
you threatened him and harassed his colleagues in London, you arrogant
prick? Apart from threatening you with criminal litigation for stalking
and harassing his colleagues and himself at work, with your repeated
calls to NHS and Priory, Richard Graham never said two words to your
pathetic ass up until that time, and doesn't even post on Usenet.

That shows us how what a sick, obsessed, evil asshole you are, Morein.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

wrote in message
ups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com

Arny, far from being an enemy of blind tests I wrote a
paper promoting one five years ago.

I know of no such thing.

And you know it.

Pretentions of mind reading noted.

You argued against it off and on for several years
because it
was not ABX.

Horsefeathers.

Here's the thesis that I proposed:

I'm very much in favor of any rational approach to
testing.

Here's how Ludo tries to falsify it:

A little dialogue with our inimitable Arny (requoted
from this his posting)::

" Arny, far from being an enemy of blind tests I wrote a
paper promoting one five years ago.

I know of no such thing.

And you know it.

Pretentions of mind reading noted.

My message # 26 in the "Goodbye to RAHE" thread, Febr 2001
"This is what HAPPENS in left-right protocol.as I do it.
You listened BLINDED to a monophonic or at least
well-centred operatic soprano
voice through two different interconnects...... ctd."....

Arny answers:

Message #43 Febr.5 2001
. "However, isn't it true that you are proponent
of a competing listening paradigm? Doesn't that suggest
that you might be biased against ABX?"

Lack of falsification of my thesis noted.

It goes further back. I had a guest editorial in Audio
Electronics, #5, 1998

which was reprinted and discussed by Arny amongst others
in the RAO: Typical excerpt:" The practical way of
comparing components is to listen to
them as they simultaneously play the same music....
Insaert a new cable,
a new amp or a new DAC on one side, unknown to the
listener... etc."

Lack of falsification of my thesis noted.

A pleasure to refresh memories. And a repeat disclaimer.
No "competing paradigm". I stressed repeatedly that I'm
not offering a "test" but a tool for
personal use with no validity for anyone else.
Are you still so touchy, Arny?

Actually, I'm about ready to fall asleep, you bore me so much Ludo.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

"soundhaspriority" said:

wrote in message
roups.com...

soundhaspriority wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Only one fact is relevant. You are a scammer.

Only one fact is relevant. YOU are a scammer.

No, Richard. You are a scammer.

This is getting confusing.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Sander deWaal said:

Only one fact is relevant. You are a scammer.

Only one fact is relevant. YOU are a scammer.

No, Richard. You are a scammer.

This is getting confusing.

paulie has some extra sleeping pills if you think that will be of help.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

said:

paulie has some extra sleeping pills if you think that will be of help.

an aspirin will do fine, thank you.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Sander deWaal said:

paulie has some extra sleeping pills if you think that will be of help.

an aspirin will do fine, thank you.

I thought aspirin had been repurposed to serve a higher calling....

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

said:

paulie has some extra sleeping pills if you think that will be of help.

an aspirin will do fine, thank you.

With 5 pinholes and a picture of four-legged animal or
without?
As you say:

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -

Ludovic Mirabel

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

said:

an aspirin will do fine, thank you.

I thought aspirin had been repurposed to serve a higher calling....

Being a certified cheapskate©, I try to get my materials as cheap as
possible.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

" said:

an aspirin will do fine, thank you.

With 5 pinholes and a picture of four-legged animal or
without?

That depends.
I found out that aspirins, strategically placed in the system, have a
beneficial effect.

As you say:

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -

Ludovic Mirabel

I don't argue with you Ludovic, I'm just having a conversation.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Steven Sullivan

Sander deWaal wrote:
" said:

an aspirin will do fine, thank you.

With 5 pinholes and a picture of four-legged animal or
without?

That depends.
I found out that aspirins, strategically placed in the system, have a
beneficial effect.

No doubt they can have a beneficial effect when 'strategically placed' in
the listener's circulatory system.

Other than that...'fraid not, Sander. You're imagining things again.
Now, we know that imaginary (placebo) effects can alter subjective mood.
But that's not the same as having an actual effect on the *gear*. And
there's little reason the same effect couldn't be arrived at by any
number of other arbitrary ways.

___
-S
"Excuse me? What solid proof do you have that I'm insane?" - soundhaspriority
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

Steven Sullivan said:

I found out that aspirins, strategically placed in the system, have a
beneficial effect.

No doubt they can have a beneficial effect when 'strategically placed' in
the listener's circulatory system.

Other than that...'fraid not, Sander. You're imagining things again.
Now, we know that imaginary (placebo) effects can alter subjective mood.
But that's not the same as having an actual effect on the *gear*. And
there's little reason the same effect couldn't be arrived at by any
number of other arbitrary ways.

Like the use of certain Creams and Foils, you mean?

Hmm......I think you're right.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Steven Sullivan

Sander deWaal wrote:
Steven Sullivan said:

I found out that aspirins, strategically placed in the system, have a
beneficial effect.

No doubt they can have a beneficial effect when 'strategically placed' in
the listener's circulatory system.

Other than that...'fraid not, Sander. You're imagining things again.
Now, we know that imaginary (placebo) effects can alter subjective mood.
But that's not the same as having an actual effect on the *gear*. And
there's little reason the same effect couldn't be arrived at by any
number of other arbitrary ways.

Like the use of certain Creams and Foils, you mean?

Hmm......I think you're right.

Maybe just Capitalizing a Word will do the Trick.

Try It.

___
-S
"Excuse me? What solid proof do you have that I'm insane?" - soundhaspriority

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

Steven Sullivan said:

Maybe just Capitalizing a Word will do the Trick.

The opposite works as well sometimes, steven.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Arny, in all kindness (for which I'm famous), don't strive
to be funny
and lucid at the same time. The labour of one stops you from the
other..
Regards Ludovic M.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On 18 Apr 2006 17:46:58 -0700, "
wrote:

Actually, I'm about ready to fall asleep, you bore me so much Ludo.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Arny, in all kindness (for which I'm famous), don't strive
to be funny
and lucid at the same time. The labour of one stops you from the
other..
Regards Ludovic M.

What do you expect of someone who can't walk and chew at the same
time?

Pssst...... Arnie and I are now officially at war. We fell out over at
aus.hi-fi.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Steven Sullivan

Sander deWaal wrote:
Steven Sullivan said:

Maybe just Capitalizing a Word will do the Trick.

The opposite works as well sometimes, steven.

IT'S ALL GOOD SANDER.

___
-S
"Excuse me? What solid proof do you have that I'm insane?" - soundhaspriority
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

soundhaspriority wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

soundhaspriority wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Only one fact is relevant. You are a scammer.

Only one fact is relevant. YOU are a scammer.

No, Richard. You are a scammer.

No, Richard, YOU are a scammer.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Steven Sullivan wrote:

Sander deWaal wrote:
" said:
That depends.
I found out that aspirins, strategically placed in the system, have a
beneficial effect.

No doubt they can have a beneficial effect when 'strategically placed' in
the listener's circulatory system.

Other than that...'fraid not, Sander. You're imagining things again.

WOW. You sure do seem confident, Stevey. So... you must have a lot of
proof, in order to have that much confidence, right? Otherwise, that
would make you an arrogant closed-minded bigot, if you didn't.... So,
where's your proof?

Now, we know that imaginary (placebo) effects can alter subjective mood.
But that's not the same as having an actual effect on the *gear*.

No one said it has an actual effect on the *gear*, you dumb gearhead.
So not only have you not done any tests, you don't even have a basic
grasp of what you're talking about, and YOU claim to be an authority on
the subject?

And
there's little reason the same effect couldn't be arrived at by any
number of other arbitrary ways.

There is EVERY reason the same effect can not be arrived at by ANY
conventional means in audio. Conventional audio doesn't work on a
quantum level, paste-eater.

___
-S
"Excuse me? What solid proof do you have that I'm insane?" - Steven Sullivan

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

wrote in message
ups.com

Arny, in all kindness (for which I'm famous),

Your obsessive infliction of your weird ideas about audio and experimental
design are more than enough cruelty.

don't strive to be funny and lucid at the same time.

Too bad you're neither.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"paul packer" wrote in message

Pssst...... Arnie and I are now officially at war. We
fell out over at aus.hi-fi.

Yup, Paul is wheeling his tugboat mind into my figurative New York harbor of
logic and facts as he types.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arny Krueger wrote:
"paul packer" wrote in message

Pssst...... Arnie and I are now officially at war. We
fell out over at aus.hi-fi.

Yup, Paul is wheeling his tugboat mind into my figurative New York harbor of
logic and facts as he types.

Where in that "NY Harbor of Logic & Facts" is your evidence that my
tweaks don't work?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Shovels takes umbrage at the mindless yapping of the Krooborg.

Where in that "NY Harbor of Logic & Facts" is your evidence that my
tweaks don't work?

Nobody cares. We all know you're either a con artist or a loon.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

Default Robert Morein aka Soundhaspriority = SHILL

wrote in message
ups.com...

soundhaspriority wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

soundhaspriority aka Crazy Robert Morein wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Crazy Bob Morein the fraudulent shill wrote:

My faith in audiophiles is somewhat shaken.

Welcome to the club. So is mine. There are far too many people like
you
calling themselves "audiophiles", with arses so tight and minds so
shut
you are already half dead.

While I still believe that many
audiophiles can compare well enough for their personal purposes, is
there
anything that can be done to protect the audiophile who might
decide
give
Richard Graham a large sum of money for a PWB tweak?

Richard Graham is getting large sums of money for his tweaks? How
can I
get in on that action? Hey, if anyone wants to give me large sums of
money for my FREE TWEAKS, who am I to argue? Please email your
donations to my Paypal address at:

Richard, your game is very simple. Lure people in with the "free
tweaks",
and then pitch them the "cream", as you have already done.
You are a fraud.

I don't know who "Richard" is but if I was him, I'd object to that,
Crazy Bob.

You're just a scammer.

You're just a scammer.

You're just a scammer

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shovels wrote:

Shovels takes umbrage at the mindless yapping of the Krooborg.

Where in that "NY Harbor of Logic & Facts" is your evidence that my
tweaks don't work?

Nobody cares. We all know you're either a con artist or a loon.

Hey Shovie, you just proved that you're a con artist, and a loon.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

Thanks Middius for admitting that you see no value in reality.

Which reality?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Yup, Paul is wheeling his tugboat mind into my figurative New York harbor
of logic and facts as he types.

****, Paulie's going to have to decontaminate Arny's toxic waste from his
barnacles.
http://www.dec.state.ny.us/website/d...etalposter.pdf