Joe Duffy

Default A Short Note to the Crippled Fuhrer of RAO

At first I was quite taken aback that you
would follow me to other newsgroups like a
small stalker. Recently, however, I have
become quite concerned for your mental health.
If your need to control rao(your entire world),
is so great that you are willing to venture outside of
it(how scary for you), in order to hound those
who disagree with you, institutionalization
may be in the cards yet for you.
Don't get me wrong, I am mildly flattered that
my presence here would cause you to lose
focus of your great obsession.
Don't fear, institutionalization is probably not so
bad. The weevil should be able to give a short
primer on the subject.

Joe

Joe Duffy

In article ,
dave weil wrote:

So, Arnold is stalking you?

Lick, lick, lick
oh, sycophant...

Joe

dave weil

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:37:23 GMT, in rec.audio.opinion you wrote:

In article ,
dave weil wrote:

So, Arnold is stalking you?

Lick, lick, lick
oh, sycophant...

Joe

Damn joe, you seem a bit damp at the moment.

Oh, I mean Joe. I see that you've "evolved".

Arny Krueger

dave weil wrote:

So, Arnold is stalking you?

Lick, lick, lick
oh, sycophant...

Joe

Damn joe, you seem a bit damp at the moment.

Nahh Weil, you've got pie or something that looks like meringue all over
your face. Duffy is just telling it like it is.

Oh, I mean Joe. I see that you've "evolved".

Weil you haven't, and you've got so far to go...