George M. Middius

Default A song for Little ****

This here song is by that cracker band Limp Bizkit. I'm not really up on
that band, but dang me! The guy who wrote Full Nelson musta spent a lotta
time with Thing. He shoulda called the song "My Pal Thing".

Why is everybody always picking on me?
Does anybody really know a thing about me?
One of these days we'll be in the same place
In the same place punk, at the very same time
And when it takes place
And you wanna talk ****
Then step your ass up, and say it right to my face

You'll get knocked the **** out
Cause your mouth's writing checks that your ass can't cash
Knocked straight the **** out
Cause your mouth's writing checks that your ass can't cash

I ain't believing all the **** you been talking 'bout me
Don't even know me, and still you're talking **** about me
One of these days I'm gonna catch you in the act
In the act, red handed
Caught up in the act, punk
And that'll be the day, the one and only day
Then step your ass up, and say it right to my face

etc.

Regular Johnny Mercer, he is....not!

New Song "Moonshine" Pro Audio 11 November 30th 04 07:30 PM
Question about using a copyrighted song on a self-prodiuced CD £ Î Z @ R Ð Pro Audio 0 June 2nd 04 03:49 PM
Internet Song Database Problems and Solutions MS General 1 December 26th 03 07:16 PM
enough! Don Vacuum Tubes 4 December 4th 03 02:55 AM
What'ya do with dumb clients? Sorry, this is is a rant. Garthrr Pro Audio 49 August 29th 03 04:37 PM