ShawnDeSheep

Default small oval spkrs???

Gotta new motor and my old Sony ones are circular and the rear ones are
oval... there was me thinking that I could do a quick swap with the VAG
ones. Anyway, whats a good and cheap oval speaker - presume that -its 4 x 6
inch - must check tomorro - its raining now and dark. any ideas pleese?

MOSFET

Anyway, whats a good and cheap oval speaker - presume that -its 4 x 6
inch - must check tomorro - its raining now and dark. any ideas pleese?

Ebay is obviously a great place to look if you want bargains and don't mind
used. Crutchfield is a good place to shop new because they don't sell any
crap speakers (all name brands). As far as what brands to recommend,
frankly you can't go wrong with any of the major brands (Sony, Pioneer,
Alpine, Kenwood, etc.).

But keep this mind, your speakers should represent the biggest part of your
system investment because they (more than any other component) will
influence the quality of your sound. Try to buy the best you possibly can,
you will thank yourself later.

MOSFET