gSpeedTX

Default Mainstreet Audio (again)

Anybody know how long it takes Mainstreet Audio to send an invoice or
email after you purchase something? My payment cleared my bank today.
So they have my money, yet I have nothing. No email. No invoice. I
called and left a message...nothing. If somebody can give me any kind
of info I would appreciate it.

Sponge

Dude, they are dodgy as anything... I know a few people who have been ripped
off by them.

If I were you I would be trying to get my money back.

"gSpeedTX" wrote in message
ups.com...
Anybody know how long it takes Mainstreet Audio to send an invoice or
email after you purchase something? My payment cleared my bank today.
So they have my money, yet I have nothing. No email. No invoice. I
called and left a message...nothing. If somebody can give me any kind
of info I would appreciate it.

MZ

Anybody know how long it takes Mainstreet Audio to send an invoice or
email after you purchase something? My payment cleared my bank today.
So they have my money, yet I have nothing. No email. No invoice. I
called and left a message...nothing. If somebody can give me any kind
of info I would appreciate it.

How long has it been since you left a message?

gSpeedTX

It's been two days. I really do not want to have to get into the whole
legal thing to try and get my money back, but at this point I don't
think I have a choice.

Spunnjbob

So they have my money, yet I have nothing

We do not have your money.

We have been upgrading and transferring our site to a new host. The site has
been up and down for the better part of the last 10 days.

Paypals knee-jerk response to this activity has been to freeze our account. We
can neither access funds submitted to PayPal nor initiate a refund.

Once we became aware of what PayPal had done, we disabled the PayPal module on
our site to prevent PayPal from seizing and holding other peoples money.

This typifies most banking institutions:
They will hurry to grab your funds but drag their behinds when it comes to
correcting their own improper actions. And don't hold your breath expecting
THEM to pay YOU a penalty fee for stiffing you on a transaction.

If/when PayPal releases your funds to us, we will immediately refund your
payment.
Until then, pursue PayPal - they have taken and are holding your money.

MZ

[...]

And you don't think this situation is worthy an email to the buyer?

gSpeedTX

I have checked with PayPal and it appears the funds have been refunded
by Mainstreet. They are, however, on hold according to PayPal pending
delivery from my institution which takes 3-4 days. Spunnjbob, I
appreciate your response. I will sleep tonight. I do agree with MZ
though. A phone call or an email would have been nice. Thanks again.

BrianQ

"Sponge" wrote in
:

Dude, they are dodgy as anything... I know a few people who have been
ripped off by them.

Dude,
you are a scumbag liar.

Why don't you say who you really are?
Sponge

How the hell would you know if I am a liar?!?!

"BrianQ" wrote in message
0...
"Sponge" wrote in
: