Posted to rec.audio.pro
Emiliano Grilli Emiliano Grilli is offline

Default Revox PR99: how many rack units?

Sorry, it seems that I can't find this information. I'm looking for a
revox PR99 and I wanted to know how much rack space it needs. Thanks

--
Emiliano Grilli
Linux user #209089

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Preben Friis Preben Friis is offline

"Emiliano Grilli" wrote
Sorry, it seems that I can't find this information. I'm looking for a
revox PR99 and I wanted to know how much rack space it needs. Thanks

Mine is around 40 cm high... - which translates to 9 rack units.

/Preben Friis