Posted to rec.audio.pro
Steve[_3_] Steve[_3_] is offline

Default AKG Perception 150???

Hi;

I am seeing this mic everywhere but on AKG's web site. Has anyone demoed
one of these yet? Any opinions out there?

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/pro...ull_sku=270377

Cheers;
Steve

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Geoff Geoff is offline

Steve wrote:
Hi;

I am seeing this mic everywhere but on AKG's web site. Has anyone
demoed one of these yet? Any opinions out there?

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/pro...ull_sku=270377

Like not on AKG's website here ?
http://www.akg-acoustics.com/site/pr...deid,33. html

He he he - "The Perception 150's response is highlighted by a unique
presence rise in the upper frequency range that brings instruments forward
in the mix without sounding too bright or strident".

So it's nothing like a C1000 then ;-)

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Daniel Fuchs Daniel Fuchs is offline

Geoff wrote:

"The Perception 150's response is highlighted by a unique
presence rise in the upper frequency range

Unique...?

I saw exhibited it Frankfurt, looks fairly cheap....

Daniel

Audio perception Abstract Dissonance Tech 2 January 25th 06 03:27 PM
Dialog about perception Helen Schmidt High End Audio 1 July 2nd 05 05:56 PM
Perception question PW Audio Opinions 14 April 4th 04 07:57 PM
The Perception of the Masses Ryan Pro Audio 69 April 3rd 04 07:13 PM
Perception vs Measurment Steven Sullivan High End Audio 5 January 26th 04 07:23 PM