Default FS: Meyer Sound CP10 Parametric EQ - 5 band/stereo

Meyer Sound CP10 Stereo Parametric EQ - 5 bands. Excellent sound and
condition. Some usual rack scars.

$1400 + shipping and Paypal fees if used.

Steven Sena

I thought I was the only one with a CP-10...
Funny, I know the guy who designed the thing...
Paul Cohut.
Said he just pulled it out of the filter cook book...
I like it on drums and cymbals.
Steven Sena.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Meyer Sound CP10 Stereo Parametric EQ - 5 bands. Excellent sound and
condition. Some usual rack scars.

$1400 + shipping and Paypal fees if used.

It's one of those pieces that fails to materialize even with extensive
upgrading. Rather cloudy and plastic sounding to me.
$1400 is way too much for the sound it produces.

Jim Williams
Audio Upgrades