David Anderson

Default ISO Gintaras Sakenas/KW Tubes

I bought some capacitors on eBay from Gintaras a few weeks ago and sent
him payment, but I haven't gotten any response from him via e-mail.

Has anyone been in touch with him lately? I contacted another guy who
bought tubes from him who is also unable to contact him.

I tried calling the Lithuanian phone number on his web site, but there
was no answer.

Anyone know what's up with him?

Thanks,
David
Ronald

He's slow lately .....
But if you added the eBay number to the payment he'll send you your goods .
I once had the same kinda problem with him and at the point we got contact
he insisted me to pay after the goods arrived . All went well in the end

"David Anderson" schreef in bericht

I bought some capacitors on eBay from Gintaras a few weeks ago and sent
him payment, but I haven't gotten any response from him via e-mail.

Has anyone been in touch with him lately? I contacted another guy who
bought tubes from him who is also unable to contact him.

I tried calling the Lithuanian phone number on his web site, but there
was no answer.

Anyone know what's up with him?

Thanks,
David

David Anderson

In article lGe1b.219473$o%2.101999@sccrnsc02,
"Gary Glaenzer" wrote:

it seems he has trouble with his ISP about once a year............

he WILL deliver the goods, however

I hope you're right. I'll try to be patient, but I've been monitoring
his feedback, and people are starting to leave negative comments.

David
T.H. Buster

David Anderson wrote:

I hope you're right. I'll try to be patient, but I've been monitoring
his feedback, and people are starting to leave negative comments.

Give him time as he has some medical problems also. I have bought several
hundred dollars of caps and tubes from him over the years, some through ebay
and some direct and he has always filled my orders. One time it took him 2
months but he got sick during that time. You will get your order.

Have a good day.

Tom
in San Antonio

David Anderson

Give him time as he has some medical problems also. I have bought several
hundred dollars of caps and tubes from him over the years, some through ebay
and some direct and he has always filled my orders. One time it took him 2
months but he got sick during that time. You will get your order.

Have a good day.

Tom

Well, I guess there's nothing else for me to do but be patient. I'm not
unsympathetic. On the other hand, if there are known issues that prevent
him from being able to complete his business deals in a timely manner, I
daresay that he should have some kind of backup plan like an assistant
who could, at the very least, post a message on his web page letting
customers know what's up. But instead, he has e-mail addresses on his
website that don't work, etc...

David

Andy Evans

Customers long ago decided to trade off service for price. A.Cirella,
Handmade

Well, you say that, but with few exceptions tube dealers are really great guys
who - when actually at home and not on holiday etc etc - generally offer a
friendly and honest service. Most are a pleasure to deal with. Andy

=== Andy Evans ===
Visit our Website:- http://www.artsandmedia.com
Audio, music and health pages and interesting links.
David Anderson

I'm not saying that Gintaras should necessarily have a permanent paid
assistant, but how about just a friend to send out a few e-mails to
customers or post a note on his web site saying that Gintaras is unwell
and he will get back to his customers when he can?

David

In article ,
"A.Cirella" wrote:

I'd dare say if he had to hire help, his prices would
have to go up, and then he wouldn't be such a swell guy,
as most positive comments about him center around his pricing.

Audio parts is too low a volume business, with too low
pricing to allow for the hiring of staff, unless audio parts
is subsidized by popular items like say... auto sound
systems and more mass market merchandise. Customers
long ago decided to trade off service for price.

A.Cirella, Handmade

Thomas Schick

Hi,
Gintaras had a car accident, not too serious though:
He sent me that link
http://kwtubes.com/car_accident/index.htm

hth
Thomas Schick