6SN7GT

Default FS: 6SN7GT dual triodes $5.00 each

I have for sale:

Quantity of 12 good, tested, used 6SN7GT tubes of
various brands.

You can hardly buy these any more.

I will sell the entire lot for $60.00 plus shipping.

E-mail me to arrange purchase

First come, first served.

.

"6SN7GT" wrote in message
I have for sale:

Quantity of 12 good, tested, used 6SN7GT tubes of
various brands.

You can hardly buy these any more.

I will sell the entire lot for $60.00 plus shipping.

E-mail me to arrange purchase

First come, first served.

first try: triode electronics: $6 new russian, $11 US NOS. You can buy the
bucketfull. used? I've got, lessee... oh, wanna buy some?

Larry

Brand new Sovtek 6SN7GT is only $7.95 at Antique Electronic Supply
built for operation in a Soviet tank......

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 21:21:40 GMT, 6SN7GT
wrote:

I have for sale:

Quantity of 12 good, tested, used 6SN7GT tubes of
various brands.

You can hardly buy these any more.

I will sell the entire lot for $60.00 plus shipping.

E-mail me to arrange purchase

First come, first served.

Larry

Extremely intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

Thomas Schick

www.kwtubes.com
beats the price again with $3.50 for the russian version.
They are 'NOS' since there is the russian code on them (6H8C), probably from
the same Sovtek factory as today, but with russian mil specs..... and thus
better sound? For that price I'll try it myself.

Thomas Schick

"t.hoehler" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

"Larry" wrote in message
Brand new Sovtek 6SN7GT is only $7.95 at Antique Electronic Supply
built for operation in a Soviet tank......

Yeah, good for listening to Soviet tank noises programs, NPR specials,

etc,
etc.

Regards,
Tom

CDs For Sale! Eric Fleming Marketplace 0 October 25th 04 10:38 AM
FS: Home Recording Studio Package. Nice!! anthony Marketplace 0 June 14th 04 06:09 PM
FS: 400 Closeouts!! Video Game, Computer, Mobile A/V, Personal A/V Nexxon Car Audio 0 April 30th 04 07:53 AM
help wiring dual bandpass (Dual XB210D)to amp (Dual XAF460) ed Car Audio 1 December 31st 03 02:29 AM
Tannoy System 10 Dual Concentric Studio Monitors Ken Drescher Pro Audio 2 August 22nd 03 07:34 PM