SentraStyleEMW

Default FS: It all has to go!!!

I am selling all this stuff for a good friend of mine. It is all used but in
new condition (as far as I know). I will double check the condition of the
equipment myself before any $$$ changes hands. Here it is:

1 - Alpine MRVT757 2 channel amp (One step below the beast MRV1507)

1 - Alpine MRVF307 4 channel amp (50 x 4 RMS)

1 - Boston Acoustics 6.5" Pro Series Components

1 - Either RX97 or RM9 6x9's (not 100% sure which ones, but I think they are
the RM9's)

Looking to get $350 shipped for the whole lot. This is a great deal for a
great sounding setup. The only thing that would be needed would be a radio,
subs, and wiring for a fantastic sounding system. I will split it up...but
only if it all goes. Any ?'s can be sent to me via email
).

Thanks,
Kenny
SentraStyleEMW