Posted to rec.audio.pro
JBI JBI is offline

Default Wilf Marks Judy Rudd instrumental?

This is one that has me going in circles. A radio station is playing an
instrumental version, yet I can find none online. Anyone with info on
this would be welcome. Thanks!
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford[_2_] Ty Ford[_2_] is offline

On Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 11:48:46 AM UTC-4, JBI wrote:
This is one that has me going in circles. A radio station is playing an
instrumental version, yet I can find none online. Anyone with info on
this would be welcome. Thanks!

Maybe hey chose not to put it online in hopes of actually selling it?

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 09/06/2019 15:42, Ty Ford wrote:
On Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 11:48:46 AM UTC-4, JBI wrote:
This is one that has me going in circles. A radio station is playing an
instrumental version, yet I can find none online. Anyone with info on
this would be welcome. Thanks!

Maybe hey chose not to put it online in hopes of actually selling it?

Maybe a karaoke version? Not too hard to make if you're in the mood and
have the original released track.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
JBI JBI is offline

On 6/9/19 11:56 AM, John Williamson wrote:
On 09/06/2019 15:42, Ty Ford wrote:

Maybe a karaoke version? Not too hard to make if you're in the mood and
have the original released track.

How? If you're talking vocal removal, his channels are too similar and
the result is poor... already tried.

MarkS, thanks stan Vacuum Tubes 1 March 3rd 06 12:51 AM
Getting track marks from DAT to CD Walter Harley Pro Audio 0 September 17th 04 09:54 PM
American Masters - Judy Garland Kurt Albershardt Pro Audio 70 March 3rd 04 11:53 AM
Diane Sawyer's interview of Howard and Judy Dean Sandman Audio Opinions 0 January 24th 04 01:51 AM
Moved to Chicago (Eric Rudd) Eric Rudd Pro Audio 0 October 9th 03 04:35 PM