#1   Report Post  
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
external usenet poster

Default Monster Power Amp by Stephie Bench and Myself

Hello all,

Since Phil Allison basically dared me to 'ever post here again' I thought I would do a double edged post, simultaneously contributing something to RAT members, and ****ing of this loudmouth even more than I already have. I kinda wanted to keep this thing as my little special secret, but I think that perhaps sharing it with everyone except this jerk will give me even greater pleasure!

Last century, I commissioned Stephie Bench to help me pull off a homebrew amp of epic proportions. The goal was simple - 100W of the cleanest tube power possible, with the best iron available, an all tube power supply, and cost as no object. In keeping with the 'cost no object' philosophy, Stephie added the ability for this amp to run in 6 different classes of operation, all available at the turn of a dial.

Any RAT Member (except Phil Allison, Andre Jute, and their ilk) who PMs me with a request gets to have a copy of this incredible schematic. I may make you jump through a hoop or two to prove who you are, but I am on the level as one RAT member can already attest.

The amplifier is like nothing that's ever been built. Based around HK Citation II OPTs, and using Lundahl interstage transformers as the phase splitters and drivers, it is capable of running in 6 different modes at the turn of a knob, and can output from 3-100 Watts. It can use either two or 4 output tubes per channel, 6550, KT-88, or KT-90. The power supply is all tube rectified and stabilized, consisting of 15 tubes by itself. All metering for the amp is built in, and includes voltage, bias, and output measurements.

Stephie Bench did some absolutely amazing work on this project (what else is new?). I was responsible for the design concept and selection of components, Stephie did all the technical heavy lifting and testing, and produced an amazing set of schematics and documentation. The THD and frequency response of this amp even with no feedback applied was fantastic, applying feedback via the feedback pot makes this thing ruler flat.

It is available for sharing with RAT members present and past, but it is NOT to be produced commercially in part or in whole without royalty agreements in place with myself and Stephie Bench, and is not to be posted on the web or in publications. Other than that, you are free to build one of these and if you do please send me pics and progress reports! You also agree not to reveal my real name here on RAT, since I don't feel like subjecting myself to stalker-like behavior that I have witnessed in the past. Other than those caviats, this is a freebie, and one of the wildest amps you are ever likely to see. Please PM me if you want a copy.

I was just going to post it here, but I was so quickly reminded by Mr. Allison why I left RAT in the first place, over 10 years ago. I have no interest in hearing his ill-mannered opinions, nor sharing my hard work with him. That goes for Andy Burlap too.

Cheers!

-forkinthesocket
  #2   Report Post  

Smile

Don't let Phil worry you, he is quite harmless. I realized some time ago that Phil knows his stuff, both hands on & theoretical.

Diversity of opinion is our strength. Looking forward to seeing your opinion of an interesting circuit & its measrement results & how they were obtained.

Steve Bench did some very interesting stuff over several years. Still haven't come across anything as to what happened to him.

John L Stewart
Attached Images

#3   Report Post  
external usenet poster

"John L Stewart"

Don't let Phil worry you, he is quite harmless. I realized some time ago
that Phil knows his stuff, both hands on & theoretical.

Diversity of opinion is our strength. Looking forward to seeing your
opinion of an interesting circuit & its measrement results & how they
were obtained.

Steve Bench did some very interesting stuff over several years. Still
haven't come across anything as to what happened to him.

** FYI:

Steve Bench and "Stephie Bench" are the same person - he just looks a
bit different these days....

http://www.jacmusic.com/techcorner/S...ENCH-INDEX.htm

..... Phil

#4   Report Post  
external usenet poster

Phil Allison wrote:

"John L Stewart"

were obtained.

** FYI:

Steve Bench and "Stephie Bench" are the same person - he just looks a
bit different these days....

http://www.jacmusic.com/techcorner/S...ENCH-INDEX.htm

.... Phil

ROFLMBFAO!

Perv city...HAW! I wonder if this "forkinthesocket" ****** is boffing "her"?

LV

#5   Report Post  
external usenet poster

Do try to be more sensitive, Valve. Phil and I are managing easily, but then we're cultured, sensitive people, unlike the crass jerkoff who claims a connection, very likely fraudulent, with Steve before he became Stephie.

I return to RAT after a decade or so to give old friends the season's greetings — and it's like I never left!

Andre Jute

#6   Report Post  
external usenet poster

Andre Jute wrote:

Do try to be more sensitive, Valve. Phil and I are managing easily, but then we're cultured, sensitive people, unlike the crass jerkoff who claims a connection, very likely fraudulent, with Steve before he became Stephie.

I return to RAT after a decade or so to give old friends the season's greetings — and it's like I never left!

Andre Jute

ROFLMBFAO!

What I *really* want to know is, did he have the
chirurgeon save the scraps for his dog? ;-)

Lord Valve
Nekulturny Asshole (or so some say)

#7   Report Post  
external usenet poster

Ahh, so Lard Vulva crawls out of the woodwork to chime in as well...

First, my apologies to Stephie for exposing her to the kind of puerile commentary typical of trolls and morons that sadly have never left R.A.T. I actually thought better of my last post, and deleted it seconds after I made it, knowing that some asshole would chose to ridicule Stephie. I didn't realize you all had your mail readers set to pull down new posts so quickly.

You can make all the jokes you want, the truth is that Stephie Bench can out-engineer anyone one this forum, myself certainly included. I'm sorry that makes you feel so emasculated.

One key difference between your ilk and Stephie Bench is that after many posts back and forth with Stephie, you wind up with a cool circuit. After many posts back and forth you, there's nothing to show for it except an increased understanding of the more pathetic side of humanity.

So Stephie, sorry for even mentioning you here. I should have known better.. I doubt you give a **** what these little creeps think, but it was a blunder to even engage here since the troll to user ratio seems to be about 4:1.

Regardless, my offer still applies... I will gladly share this circuit with those of you who are actually civil, productive people. Andre, you can go **** yourself. I have been around long enough to remember all your lies an accusations, my favorite has to be your claim that a bee flew out of a Magnequest transformer after you opened the box. My least favorite has to be the time you started accusing people of pedophilia. It's all made up for by that lovely picture of you on the web, kissing the blarney stone. You -DO- know that the locals **** on it at night, don't you? Sorry, but attempting to call doubt on to my project with Stephie will not goad me into sharing it with you.

Lard Vulva, I call you that because you are in fact a fat pussy. Enough said.

Mr. Stewart, I see you very patiently waiting for something worthwhile from me (or anyone else for that matter). I will oblige.

Please shoot me a private email and I will start by sharing some of my current progress on the amp Stephie and I are working on.

And once again, my apologies to Stephie for exposing her to this infantile vitriol.

-forkinthesocket

On Friday, January 10, 2014 11:09:03 AM UTC-5, John L Stewart wrote:

were obtained.

John L Stewart

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+

|Filename: 150px-Alfred_E__Neumann.jpe |

|Download: http://www.audiobanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=378|

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+

--

John L Stewart

#8   Report Post  
external usenet poster

wrote:

Ahh, so Lard Vulva crawls out of the woodwork to chime in as well...

Roight, mite. And be ****in' yerself with a garden implement, see?

First, my apologies to Stephie for exposing her

Ummm...from what I can garner, ain't nothin' to expose. shrug

to the kind of puerile commentary typical of trolls and morons that sadly have never left R.A.T. I actually thought better of my last post, and deleted it seconds after I made it, knowing that some asshole would chose to ridicule Stephie. I didn't realize you all had your mail readers set to pull down new posts so quickly.

Nobody honors cancels anymore. You hit SEND, it's graven in digital stone. Dumb-ass!

You can make all the jokes you want,

Indeed, and we shall. Thanks to you, eh? ;-)

the truth is that Stephie Bench can out-engineer anyone one this forum, myself certainly included. I'm sorry that makes you feel so emasculated.

Emasculated? Moi?

My good man - *I* have a dick. Unlike some under discussion here. Ahem.

One key difference between your ilk and Stephie Bench is that after many posts back and forth with Stephie, you wind up with a cool circuit. After many posts back and forth you, there's nothing to show for it except an increased understanding of the more pathetic side of humanity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvDCa1NJPz0

So Stephie, sorry for even mentioning you here. I should have known better. I doubt you give a **** what these little creeps think, but it was a blunder to even engage here since the troll to user ratio seems to be about 4:1.

Dude, you pulled a creepy hustle. And you know it.

On 1/6/14, you put up a post entitled "What ever happened to
Steve Bench?" And you damn ****ing well knew.

Regardless, my offer still applies... I will gladly share this circuit with those of you who are actually civil, productive people.

Yes, I can't wait to blow four or five grand on some
****ing kludge that's flat from DC to light and weighs
four hundred pounds. 15 tubes in the power supply,
huh? ****, I can build FIVE guitar amps with that
many tubes. And sell 'em for decent money, too.

Andre, you can go **** yourself.

Yeah, how dare he wish everybody a happy new year, huh?

The ****ing NERVE!

I have been around long enough to remember all your lies an accusations, my favorite has to be your claim that a bee flew out of a Magnequest transformer after you opened the box. My least favorite has to be the time you started accusing people of pedophilia. It's all made up for by that lovely picture of you on the web, kissing the blarney stone. You -DO- know that the locals **** on it at night, don't you? Sorry, but attempting to call doubt on to my project with Stephie will not goad me into sharing it with you.

Holy ****, it's the Return of the Magnequest Mafia!

Lard Vulva, I call you that because you are in fact a fat pussy. Enough said.

Any fat pussy I involve myself with was born that way. I don't
mess with anyone who's had any sort of operation to remove
essential male parts, see? What do they call that, lemme think...
um, an adda****tomy? Tell us - are you forking that socket?

Mr. Stewart, I see you very patiently waiting for something worthwhile from me (or anyone else for that matter). I will oblige.

fart

Please shoot me a private email and I will start by sharing some of my current progress on the amp Stephie and I are working on.

burp

And once again, my apologies to Stephie for exposing her to this infantile vitriol.

What's to expose?

-forkin'thesocket

One can shudder to imagine...

Lord Valve
"Fat Pussy"

#9   Report Post  
external usenet poster

Dear Lard Vulva,

That is the only thing I will bother to dispute you on.

At this point, you've not only insulted someone I consider to be a friend, you've also accused me of doing the same kind of lurid underhanded thing that you would likely do, and that type of projection on your part is both disgusting and revealing.

So I do regret deeply bringing up Stephie here since you seem so eager to insult and hurt. However, there was also one very polite and understanding RAT member who took the time to email me and clue me in, and as a result I was able to get in touch with somebody who I haven't talked to in close to 10 years. So for that I am grateful, and I suppose I have to take the good with the bad if I come on RAT and ask a question. I fully expected somebody who was a friend to tell me of a passing, a funeral, some sort of tribute page... I didn't know what I'd find since all references to the name sort of stopped all at once.

I find it disturbing that you would think that I would deliberately make a spectacle out of a friend, as you assert. It makes me wonder if you have any friends at all. Well, no it doesn't, it's pretty obvious you have none.

Don't bother replying further, I have said all I am going to say on this topic, and if anyone wants to discuss Stephie or the amp she designed for me, please email me privately. I will no longer indulge those who derive pleasure from mocking others.

Unless one of those others is Andre Jute. :^P

-forkintehsocket

"Dude, you pulled a creepy hustle. And you know it.

On 1/6/14, you put up a post entitled "What ever happened to
Steve Bench?" And you damn ****ing well knew."
  #10   Report Post  
external usenet poster

wrote:

Dear Lard Vulva,

Um...neener-neener?

That is the only thing I will bother to dispute you on.

And I should give a ****...why?

At this point, you've not only insulted someone I consider to be a friend, you've also accused me of doing the same kind of lurid underhanded thing that you would likely do, and that type of projection on your part is both disgusting and revealing.

Eat my shorts, mother-****er. Hot sauce with that?

So I do regret deeply bringing up Stephie here since you seem so eager to insult and hurt. However, there was also one very polite and understanding RAT member who took the time to email me and clue me in, and as a result I was able to get in touch with somebody who I haven't talked to in close to 10 years. So for that I am grateful, and I suppose I have to take the good with the bad if I come on RAT and ask a question. I fully expected somebody who was a friend to tell me of a passing, a funeral, some sort of tribute page... I didn't know what I'd find since all references to the name sort of stopped all at once.

sniff I think I'm gonna cry. Anyone got a Kleenex?

I find it disturbing that you would think that I would deliberately make a spectacle out of a friend, as you assert. It makes me wonder if you have any friends at all. Well, no it doesn't, it's pretty obvious you have none.

Maybe you should hire a private detective, seein' as you're all interested an' ****...

Don't bother replying further,

**** off, ****** - I'll do as I damn well please. Who the ****
croaked and made you boss of RAT, eh?

I have said all I am going to say on this topic,

No, you haven't. You came here *specifically* to start a
****in' soap opera, and you're gonna **** and moan
until the last bitter drop. It's your style, we've seen it before.

and if anyone wants to discuss Stephie or the amp she designed for me, please email me privately. I will no longer indulge those who derive pleasure from mocking others.

burp

Unless one of those others is Andre Jute. :^P

Jute OWNS you. Always has, always will. Live with it. shrug

-forkin'tehsocket

I'll just bet you are.

Lord Valve
Meany

#12   Report Post  
external usenet poster

"Andre Jute"

Do try to be more sensitive, Valve.
Phil and I are managing easily, but then we're cultured,
sensitive people, unlike the crass jerkoff who claims a
connection, very likely fraudulent, with Steve before he
became Stephie.

I return to RAT after a decade or so to give old friends
the season's greetings — and it's like I never left!

** Hi Andre - long time, no hear from.

FYI:

Over the last year or two, most of the old "rats" have left this sinking
ship.

But now and then, one tries to climb back aboard.

So I throw on a nice welcome for them ....

.... Phil

#13   Report Post  
external usenet poster

On Sunday, January 12, 2014 7:01:01 PM UTC, wrote:

Regardless, my offer still applies... I will gladly share this circuit with those of you who are actually civil, productive people. Andre, you can go **** yourself.

You demonstrate you lack of civility again, anonymous whatever your name is..

Andre, you can go **** yourself. I have been around long enough to remember all your lies an accusations,

The Magnequest Scum in ten years failed to prove I told a single lie. On the contrary, what was proved in the end, out of the mouth of Dan Schmalle, the distributor of Magnequest Transformers outside Seatle, WA, was that Michael LeFevre of Magnequest and his gang lied on every single point; in particular, LaFevre's claim that he sent me any transformers at all was proved a lie -- let's say that again: Creepy Mike LeFevre was forced to admit he never sent me any transformers. In the end the Magnequest Scum ran away to hide behind a firewall.

my favorite has to be your claim that a bee flew out of a Magnequest transformer after you opened the box.

I was there, you weren't. But first you need to prove that I ever said a bee flew out of a Magnequest transformer. You should check what I actually said, sonny.

My least favorite has to be the time you started accusing people of pedophilia.

Where do you get that from? I accused no one of pedophilia.

It's all made up for by that lovely picture of you on the web, kissing the blarney stone. You -DO- know that the locals **** on it at night, don't you?

Oh, I am one of the local lads ****ing on the Blarney Stone at night. That's why I had my photo taken and rose without kissing it, leaving the kissing of an unhygienic stone to gullible Americans. I already speak and write good fluid English.

Sorry, but attempting to call doubt on to my project with Stephie will not goad me into sharing it with you.

I'm afraid your ignorance is showing again. First of all, if I want a Steve Bench project, I'll get it from his netsite or from my files, where there are several amps he generously helped me with. Secondly, you seem entirely ignorant of the fact that I designed and built an 80Wpc SET amp on transformers designed for me by Menno van der Veen, and built for me by Plitron, and that I broke it up again as too heavy and too hot and too dangerous. Why should I, after that, want another huge, impractical amp? In fact, why should I care **** about an amp you claim you're marketing on behalf of Steve Bench? Surely your abrasive attitude should give anyone pause for thought: a blustering jerk like you, handing out individual plans (if they even exist) could easily change an individual schematic to do someone harm. These are lethal voltages and people should be properly careful about accepting schematics from the hand of a malicious little troll like you.

Andre Jute
  #14   Report Post  
external usenet poster

"Andre Jute"

( snipped for brevity only)

.... people should be properly careful about accepting schematics from the
hand of a malicious little troll like you.

** Merely calling whatever it is a " malicious little troll " is very
generous of you - Andre.

But all such trolls thrive on ANY attention and only come back for more.

Ignoring them is like a green light and they take over the forum.

Like some evil virus that kills the host.

Story of usenet - really.

.... Phil

#15   Report Post  
external usenet poster

On Monday, January 13, 2014 11:39:18 AM UTC, Phil Allison wrote:
"Andre Jute"

.... people should be properly careful about accepting schematics from the
hand of a malicious little troll like you.

** Merely calling whatever it is a " malicious little troll " is very
generous of you - Andre.

Truth is, I just cannot conceive of Steve ever sanctioning this little man's intrinsic nastiness in crawling in here and starting a flame war over what is purportedly a schematic by Steve. It rings as false as cracked bell. But, out of respect for the memory of Steve's many good works and generous spirit, I'm prepared to give this Johnny-come-lately a little bit of rope. If he hangs himself with it, he spares the public the hangman's fee. Fairer than I cannot say, Guv.

Andre Jute

#16   Report Post  
external usenet poster

John L Stewart

Hi John and All,

Thanks for thinking about me. I have been away for a while... several years ago, I had a series of Heart Attacks. Never realized that I had an unidentified birth defect. As it turns out, I was born with internal female and external male apparatus. Never knew, until my body finally gave up and killed my health. Short form answer: transition or die. I chose life, so I am now a corrected female with a "transsexual past". Now I'm healthy and happy. Being a hermaphrodite is not a fun condition, regardless of those who may think otherwise. People, including those here, who have never had to deal with it are comfortable behind their keyboards, poking fun. They also poke fun at midgets and conjoined twins too, I guess.

Yes, I did an amplifier a while back for "hugeshows", and am currently updating things a little. I've done that for a lot of people, as I simply enjoy helping others out.

Hope all is well. So, bottom line,,,, HE is dead, but SHE is happpy, healthy, and still likes to help.

Warmest Regards,
Stephie
  #17   Report Post  
external usenet poster

Stephie,

I'm deeply sorry that you had to see this mess of a thread, and I apologize for even starting it. Of course, I would have never found you had I not posted here and asked about you. I think in retrospect that offering to share this project here may have been a mistake, as I certainly have no desire to expose our hard work to a certain handful of liars and trolls. I really should have gone about offering up the project for discussion in a different way, and regrettably, in a different forum. I had foolheartedly thought that there were still people here who collaboratively worked on projects, and back in the old days a project of your design would have been widely received here.

I'm nostalgic for the old R.A.T., where I first met you over 15 years ago. Where I met Uncle Ned, Jim McShane, and all the wonderfully friendly and helpful denizens that used to frequent this place. If it hadn't been for RAT, and the people on it, I would have never been able to do even a fraction of the things I have done with tube amps.

I am going to try to turn a corner here, and a few weeks ago decided that I'm only going to post useful threads, and I'm going to stop unprovoked poking of my fingers into the eyes of notorious trolls. It would appear that you were the recipient of some blowback that was intended for me, and I am a both sad and sorry about that.

Thanks for being such a good sport, and staying so classy. You've always been above the fray here, and along with your incredible technical chops, that's been one of the things I most admire about you. I wish I had anything approaching your discipline on either of those areas.

For the record, I'm truly sorry that my clumsy re-entry to RAT caused such mean-spirited and ignorant things to be said about you. I'd been hoping it had escaped your notice which is why I had not mentioned this thread in our correspondence or issued an overdue apology. I was simply hoping that those mean comments had missed you.

Regards,

you_know_who
  #18   Report Post  

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post

John L Stewart

Hi John and All,

Thanks for thinking about me. I have been away for a while... several years ago, I had a series of Heart Attacks. Never realized that I had an unidentified birth defect. As it turns out, I was born with internal female and external male apparatus. Never knew, until my body finally gave up and killed my health. Short form answer: transition or die. I chose life, so I am now a corrected female with a "transsexual past". Now I'm healthy and happy. Being a hermaphrodite is not a fun condition, regardless of those who may think otherwise. People, including those here, who have never had to deal with it are comfortable behind their keyboards, poking fun. They also poke fun at midgets and conjoined twins too, I guess.

Yes, I did an amplifier a while back for "hugeshows", and am currently updating things a little. I've done that for a lot of people, as I simply enjoy helping others out.

Hope all is well. So, bottom line,,,, HE is dead, but SHE is happpy, healthy, and still likes to help.

Warmest Regards,
Stephie
Hey Stephie, by chance I was reading some of your stuff again not long ago. I have a binder full of Steve Bench projects.

I always liked info on that which is 'outside the box' in terms of design. And you showed us lots of that!

Good to hear you are OK.

Cheers, John L Stewart
  #19   Report Post  
external usenet poster

hugeshows wrote:

Stephie,

I'm deeply sorry that you had to see this mess of a thread, and I apologize for even starting it. Of course, I would have never found you had I not posted here and asked about you. I think in retrospect that offering to share this project here may have been a mistake, as I certainly have no desire to expose our hard work to a certain handful of liars and trolls. I really should have gone about offering up the project for discussion in a different way, and regrettably, in a different forum. I had foolheartedly thought that there were still people here who collaboratively worked on projects, and back in the old days a project of your design would have been widely received here.

I'm nostalgic for the old R.A.T., where I first met you over 15 years ago. Where I met Uncle Ned, Jim McShane, and all the wonderfully friendly and helpful denizens that used to frequent this place. If it hadn't been for RAT, and the people on it, I would have never been able to do even a fraction of the things I have done with tube amps.

I am going to try to turn a corner here, and a few weeks ago decided that I'm only going to post useful threads, and I'm going to stop unprovoked poking of my fingers into the eyes of notorious trolls. It would appear that you were the recipient of some blowback that was intended for me, and I am a both sad and sorry about that.

Thanks for being such a good sport, and staying so classy. You've always been above the fray here, and along with your incredible technical chops, that's been one of the things I most admire about you. I wish I had anything approaching your discipline on either of those areas.

For the record, I'm truly sorry that my clumsy re-entry to RAT caused such mean-spirited and ignorant things to be said about you. I'd been hoping it had escaped your notice which is why I had not mentioned this thread in our correspondence or issued an overdue apology. I was simply hoping that those mean comments had missed you.

Regards,

you_know_who

Gettin' any?

#20   Report Post  
external usenet poster

"Gettin' any?"

Hah! That's rich. Coming from somebody who looks like this:

http://www.denverpost.com/portlet/ar...shipId=4813373

I could ask you the same thing, but I have a feeling I already know the answer.

Yes, folks! This is the troll who doesn't find his making fun of others' appearances the least bit ironic. A man who poses for a newspaper photographer with his gut hanging down over his sweatpants.

When you first chimed in I was fairly ****ed off, but now that I see who and what you are, I am left with not much more than sadness mixed with pity. I guess if you don't have any friends, having as many enemies as possible is the next best thing? Let me know how that works out for you. Or not.

-forkinthesocket

#21   Report Post  
external usenet poster

Thanks for the kind words, John. I have a few ideas in mind that I'll be developing. First thing on the agenda in the tube world, though, is to update my 813 based Matrix amp. It sounds great, and I get 60 watts per channel from a pair of them. That would be equivalent to 2 single ended stages. I mostly want to update the filament supplies using one of Linear Technology boost buck regulators. Takes in 9 to 70ish volts to produce 10 volts out at 90ish% efficiency. Will replace a couple off the shelf but accoustically noisy supplies due to their fans.

Otherwise its a dang nice amp... simple lineup... 2x6GX7 and 2x813. It does have 2 6AS7 and a couple 12AX7 for HV regulators.

Also need to update my p-p 801 harmonic equalizer amp. That likewise produces 60 watts per channel for a pair of 801s per channel. That's more than you're supposed to get from 801s but the H.E. concept increases the dynamic range that much.

Warmest regards,
Stephie
  #22   Report Post  
external usenet poster

Hey, Stephie, welcome back. Haul in your clumsy minion, will you, so we can actually discuss your amp. I'm so glad you survived. I've had heart surgery twice but what nearly killed me was an unforeseable allergy to the iodine they pump into your veins...duh. Back to the amps.

Andre Jute
  #23   Report Post  
external usenet poster

hugeshows wrote:

"Gettin' any?"

Hah! That's rich. Coming from somebody who looks like this:

http://www.denverpost.com/portlet/ar...shipId=4813373

See that amp I'm leanin' on?

I sell those at $2250 per copy. One of the best-sounding
amps in that power class (24 watts) a musician could
wish to own. I build 'em by hand. That's why that pic was
in the Denver Post. And I manage to build 'em without
having any essential pieces removed from my person,
or posting any icky personal details about mutant plumbing.

I could ask you the same thing, but I have a feeling I already know the answer.

Been married 38 years. Gettin' all I want. Et tu? Forkin' that mutant socket, are ya?

Yes, folks! This is the troll who doesn't find his making fun of others' appearances the least bit ironic. A man who poses for a newspaper photographer with his gut hanging down over his sweatpants.

When you first chimed in I was fairly ****ed off, but now that I see who and what you are, I am left with not much more than sadness mixed with pity. I guess if you don't have any friends, having as many enemies as possible is the next best thing? Let me know how that works out for you. Or not.

"Don't bother replying further, I have said all I am going to say on this topic"

Evidently not.

Tell me - isn't it rather painful, being so thoroughly owned? I know many
such as you, suffering from terminal cases of The Willies, but very few
developed their TW affliction as rapidly as did you. It's all downhill
from here, son. I'll enjoy watching you take the ride.

-forkinthesocket

Tell me - isn't it rather, um...dry?

Lord Valve
Your Drug of Choice

#24   Report Post  
external usenet poster

*yawn*
  #25   Report Post  
external usenet poster

hugeshows wrote:

*yawn*

Pwn3D!

#26   Report Post  
external usenet poster

Pwn3D!

You made an ass of yourself in public and insulted your customers by bragging about the price you charge for a Fender knock-off. You're owning yourself pal. Nice circa 2003 internet slang, BTW...

-forkinthesocket
  #27   Report Post  
external usenet poster

hugeshows wrote:

Pwn3D!

You made an ass of yourself in public and insulted your customers by bragging about the price you charge for a Fender knock-off. You're owning yourself pal. Nice circa 2003 internet slang, BTW...

-forkinthesocket

Sorry, not a Fender knockoff. Not even close.

"Don't bother replying further, I have said all I am going to say on this topic"

Your inability to spit the hook is laughable. Unfortunately,
THERE IS NO CURE for The Willies; your case is terminal.

Audiophools are the easiest. ;-)

Lord Valve
Your Drug Of Choice

#28   Report Post  
external usenet poster

One has to wonder if this little pudding-pull who fancies himself as " hugeshows" is really Hugefatass the Slow Learner. He hasn't shown us any merit yet. He reminds me of nobody as much as a little Magnequest Scum fellowtraveller whom I accurately labeled "the crooked garage trader".

Andre Jute
  #29   Report Post  
external usenet poster

One has to wonder if this little pudding-pull who fancies himself as " hugeshows" is really Hugefatass the Slow Learner. He hasn't shown us any merit yet. He reminds me of nobody as much as a little Magnequest Scum fellowtraveller whom I accurately labeled "the crooked garage trader".

Andre Jute
  #30   Report Post  
external usenet poster

Andre Jute

#31   Report Post  
external usenet poster

Andre Jute
  #32   Report Post  
external usenet poster

Andre Jute
  #33   Report Post  
external usenet poster

Andy with his words
As in an empty room falls
posts his own echoes