Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default A California Refugee Says Illegal Aliens “Squeezed” Her Out

((If whites were self-conscious and organized like other groups we
could boot the mestizos out of California and have a pleasant Los
Angeles again. But nooooo....Bret.))

A California Refugee Says Illegal Aliens “Squeezed” Her Out; etc.

From: “Happier in Texas” (e-mail her)

Joe Guzzardi’s Column: So Long, California—Thanks For The Memories

"Guzzardi’s California experiences mirror mine.

I lived all over California for 40 years. But I moved from my beloved
state in 2002 because I felt squeezed out by the constant flow of
illegals. Although I had a bachelor’s degree in social services, I
couldn’t get a job because I didn’t speak Spanish.

In 2001, the last time I attended the Monterey County Fair, the
Mexican flag flew above the American flag. I asked an official why
that was permitted. She replied matter-of-factly that California
belonged to Mexico because the United States stole it. She added that
Mexico is gradually reclaiming California by becoming the demographic
majority.

That was it for me. I couldn't get a job, my kids were beaten up and
picked on for not being brown enough and the school administrators
were too afraid they would upset the Hispanics so they did nothing

My youngest daughter was taught in immersion classes where all the
instruction is in Spanish. Because she was a newcomer, she and the
other kids who didn't know Spanish were kept in a mobile classroom in
the back of the school like lepers.

The California I knew was dead. My father had come to America from
Serbia back in 1950. He didn't know English well, but he joined the
U.S. Army as a way to fast-track his naturalization.

My mother was born in Puerto Rico but spoke nothing but English around
our home. My parents were proud of their citizenship. All we kids were
raised on English-only and assimilated by celebrating even minor
events like St. Patrick's Day and Halloween.

Disgusted, I moved to Texas where my brother and his family had
already moved to for the same immigration-related reasons I did. I
haven’t been back to California since. I gave the whole state the
finger when I reached Needles and the Arizona border!

Texas, like Guzzardi’s Pennsylvania, has a unique culture that is
celebrated by its residents. There has been a great deal of subversion
from the illegal immigrant population but Texans, unlike Californians,
fight back.

God bless them for that!

Thanks to Guzzardi for putting into words what I have been unable to
explain to people when they ask, "Why in the world would you leave
beautiful California for ugly ol' Texas?"

My answer is that, as Guzzardi wrote, California is no longer part of
the United States. California is a little like, say, Haiti....pretty
on the beaches, but you wouldn't want to live there."

http://www.vdare.com/letters/tl_052210.htm#b1
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

On May 23, 4:26*pm, Bret L wrote:
((If ((There are so many "ifs" in life. If Bratzi wasn't mentally ill,if Bratzi was smart, if Bratzi hadn't become aroused by homoerotic thoughts involving Adolf Hitler and Hermann Goering at a young age, if Bratzi's parents hadn't abused him as a child... Things probably would have turned out differently for him. Shhhh!)) But nooooo....Bret.)) ((Agreed. Shhhh!))

Health Care Status Quo For Aliens Is A Disgrace Bret L Audio Opinions 0 September 19th 09 06:55 AM
Was this illegal? Schizoid Man Audio Opinions 1 December 18th 04 02:39 AM
Illegal Pseudonym? Ryan Pro Audio 11 April 12th 04 01:57 AM
WTF! why is xm radio illegal where i live? [email protected] Car Audio 4 November 25th 03 04:10 PM