Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Conventional Current vs Electron Flow

Can ****ter, Vinylsnatch or the other screwballs here tell us which
is better and why?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 8, 4:41*pm, Bret L wrote:
*Can ****ter, Vinylsnatch or the other screwballs here tell us which
is better and why?

Better yet, can you tell us why you lied about Krakatoa?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On May 8, 4:50*pm, Boon wrote:
On May 8, 4:41*pm, Bret L wrote:

*Can ****ter, Vinylsnatch or the other screwballs here tell us which
is better and why?

Better yet, can you tell us why you lied about Krakatoa?

Lying implies knowledge. I didn't know how much gas came out of
Krakatoa, and YOU DON"T EITHER.

And what's more you don't care, either.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 8, 4:55*pm, Bret L wrote:
On May 8, 4:50*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 8, 4:41*pm, Bret L wrote:

*Can ****ter, Vinylsnatch or the other screwballs here tell us which
is better and why?

Better yet, can you tell us why you lied about Krakatoa?

Lying implies knowledge. I didn't know how much gas came out of
Krakatoa, and YOU DON"T EITHER.

I didn't lie about it like you did. That's the difference, idiot.

*And what's more you don't care, either.

I care about global warming, and I care about finding out the truth
about it. Proven liars like you need to stop with the useless
propaganda.

In other words, **** off and stopping spamming this newsgroup.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Trevor Wilson[_3_] Trevor Wilson[_3_] is offline

Bret L wrote:
On May 8, 4:50 pm, Boon wrote:
On May 8, 4:41 pm, Bret L wrote:

Can ****ter, Vinylsnatch or the other screwballs here tell us which
is better and why?

Better yet, can you tell us why you lied about Krakatoa?

Lying implies knowledge. I didn't know how much gas came out of
Krakatoa, and YOU DON"T EITHER.

**Here are your precise words:

"The total output of man is dwarfed by natural actions like gas
seepage and volcanic eruptions. It's certain that Krakatoa equalled
all the emissions of the twentieth century and then some."

Are you man enough to now admit that you lied when you made this statement?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

I care about global warming, and I care about finding out the truth
about it. Proven liars like you need to stop with the useless
propaganda.

In other words, **** off and stopping spamming this newsgroup.

If you find out the real truth and can prove it please let us know.
The fact is AGW is a theory. it does not help its case that the
majority and from what I can tell the vast majority of its proponents
are lousy ****ing communists. I don't like lousy ****ing communists.

Further, I think you are an audio fraud. You have no technical
knowledge and don't want any. Audio is a technical hobby. To you it's
about a fashion statement. Admit that and we'll be able to make
progress.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 8, 4:41*pm, Bret L wrote:
*Can ****ter, Vinylsnatch or the other screwballs here tell us which
is better and why?

Can you tell me who "us" are and why that would matter?

Let's start there.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 9, 1:15*am, Bret L wrote:
I care about global warming, and I care about finding out the truth
about it. Proven liars like you need to stop with the useless
propaganda.

In other words, **** off and stopping spamming this newsgroup.

*If you find out the real truth and can prove it please let us know.

What I WON'T do, unlike you, is make false claims and wait to be
disproven.

The fact is AGW is a theory. it does not help its case that the
majority and from what I can tell the vast majority of *its proponents
are lousy ****ing communists. I don't like lousy ****ing communists.

Well, thank you for your unfettered admission of lunacy. When YOU
prove that there's a link between AGW and communism, YOU let US know,
sunshine.

*Further, I think you are an audio fraud. You have no technical
knowledge and don't want any. Audio is a technical hobby. To you it's
about a fashion statement. Admit that and we'll be able to make
progress.

You're just angry because I spilled the beans about your autism.

And as you know, it's close to futile to expect to make any progress
with an autistic person.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 9, 1:05*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 8, 2:58*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 8, 4:55*pm, Bret L wrote:

On May 8, 4:50*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 8, 4:41*pm, Bret L wrote:

*Can ****ter, Vinylsnatch or the other screwballs here tell us which
is better and why?

Better yet, can you tell us why you lied about Krakatoa?

Lying implies knowledge. I didn't know how much gas came out of
Krakatoa, and YOU DON"T EITHER.

I didn't lie about it like you did. That's the difference, idiot.

*And what's more you don't care, either.

I care about global warming,

Says the guy who claimed to make a living of the internet.

http://www.greenpacks.org/2009/05/06...e-internets-ca...

Better crawl in a hole and try not to fart.

So you think we should go back to cutting down trees for paper, idiot?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 9, 8:12*pm, Boon wrote:
On May 9, 1:15*am, Bret L wrote:

*Further, I think you are an audio fraud. You have no technical
knowledge and don't want any. Audio is a technical hobby. To you it's
about a fashion statement. Admit that and we'll be able to make
progress.

You're just angry because I spilled the beans about your autism.

And as you know, it's close to futile to expect to make any progress
with an autistic person.

I love this line of reasoning. Using Bratzi's 'logic' one can't enjoy
using a computer without having detailed knowledge of how an IC works,
what components on the IC do, or without knowing how to write
intricate software programs.

One likewise cannot enjoy driving without being able to replace a
transmission.

Talk about stoopid!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 9, 9:54*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 9, 8:12*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 9, 1:15*am, Bret L wrote:
*Further, I think you are an audio fraud. You have no technical
knowledge and don't want any. Audio is a technical hobby. To you it's
about a fashion statement. Admit that and we'll be able to make
progress.

You're just angry because I spilled the beans about your autism.

And as you know, it's close to futile to expect to make any progress
with an autistic person.

I love this line of reasoning. Using Bratzi's 'logic' one can't enjoy
using a computer without having detailed knowledge of how an IC works,
what components on the IC do, or without knowing how to write
intricate software programs.

One likewise cannot enjoy driving without being able to replace a
transmission.

Talk about stoopid!

Ever notice how Bratzi never talks about music? Yeah, I noticed, too.

These ****ers think they know everything about audio, and when it
comes to music they scurry away like Scott at an Oprah's Book Club
meeting.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 9, 1:05*pm, ScottW wrote:

Better crawl in a hole and try not to fart.

I'll give you a dollar if you stay in an airtight hole and fart for 24
hours.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

One likewise cannot enjoy driving without being able to replace a
transmission.

Talk about stoopid!

Ever notice how Bratzi never talks about music? Yeah, I noticed, too.

These ****ers think they know everything about audio, and when it
comes to music they scurry away like Scott at an Oprah's Book Club
meeting.

That's because it's an audio and not a music group.

I know enough about music and musical instruments to be dangerous,
not much more. A couple of posters here actually know a lot.

Audio and music have little to do with each other. Audiophiles and
music fans, too, have little in common either.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

I love this line of reasoning. Using Bratzi's 'logic' one can't enjoy
using a computer without having detailed knowledge of how an IC works,
what components on the IC do, or without knowing how to write
intricate software programs.

One likewise cannot enjoy driving without being able to replace a
transmission.

it's a man thing. You wouldn't understand. But hand me that 9/16s
open end over there, will you?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 10, 2:21*am, Bret L wrote:
I love this line of reasoning. Using Bratzi's 'logic' one can't enjoy
using a computer without having detailed knowledge of how an IC works,
what components on the IC do, or without knowing how to write
intricate software programs.

One likewise cannot enjoy driving without being able to replace a
transmission.

*it's a man thing.

In your world view "real men" belch and fart and scratch their chests
and talk about "pussy".

It's an archaic, Neanderthal thing is closer to your meaning.

You wouldn't understand.

Of course I wouldn't as I have developed further than Neanderthal man.
I also don't understand how anyone could be so stoopid as to believe
in the superiority of one race over another. But some here do. Weird,
isn't it?

But hand me that 9/16s open end over there, will you?

Are you asking be for a 9/16th inch wrench? I don't know what a
"9/16s" is, girlfriend. Anyway, all my stuff is metric. I don't drive
1973 POS rustbuckets like you do. I haven't needed an SAE wrench in
over a decade.

And I'm not a Nazi. So you lose on two counts. LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 10, 2:19*am, Bret L wrote:
One likewise cannot enjoy driving without being able to replace a
transmission.

Talk about stoopid!

Ever notice how Bratzi never talks about music? Yeah, I noticed, too.

These ****ers think they know everything about audio, and when it
comes to music they scurry away like Scott at an Oprah's Book Club
meeting.

*That's because *it's an audio and not a music group.

So you think the opinions here are based on test tones and sine waves.
I'm sorry to disappoint but the gist here is music reproduction.

*Audio and music have little to do with each other. *Audiophiles and
music fans, too, have little in common either.

Are you an "audiophile", Bratzi? Define what that term means to you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Bret L wrote:
I love this line of reasoning. Using Bratzi's 'logic' one can't enjoy
using a computer without having detailed knowledge of how an IC
works, what components on the IC do, or without knowing how to write
intricate software programs.

One likewise cannot enjoy driving without being able to replace a
transmission.

it's a man thing. You wouldn't understand.

**Ha! What would you know about being a man?

A real man acknowledges his lies. You are no better than your hero - Adolf
Hitler. A creature so consumed with his sense of right, that both Churchill
and Stalin made the decision not to have him assasinated, because he was
destroying Germany all on his own.

When can we expect you to man up and admit your lies?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On May 10, 6:27*am, "Trevor Wilson" wrote:
Bret L wrote:
I love this line of reasoning. Using Bratzi's 'logic' one can't enjoy
using a computer without having detailed knowledge of how an IC
works, what components on the IC do, or without knowing how to write
intricate software programs.

One likewise cannot enjoy driving without being able to replace a
transmission.

it's a man thing. You wouldn't understand.

**Ha! What would you know about being a man?

A real man acknowledges his lies. You are no better than your hero - Adolf
Hitler. A creature so consumed with his sense of right, that both Churchill
and Stalin made the decision not to have him assasinated, because he was
destroying Germany all on his own.

When can we expect you to man up and admit your lies?

--
Trevor Wilsonwww.rageaudio.com.au

I told you, bitch, that I might have made an error, but it wasn't a
lie. You on the other hand are, as Oliver said, displaying a level
of vindictive hysteria that seems odd in a person presumably not
equipped with a uterus.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

But hand me that 9/16s open end over there, will you?

Are you asking be for a 9/16th inch wrench? I don't know what a
"9/16s" is, girlfriend. Anyway, all my stuff is metric. I don't drive
1973 POS rustbuckets like you do. I haven't needed an SAE wrench in
over a decade.

Yeah, metric is superior. That's why metric threads don't strip out
at three times the rate of SAE threads in enine rebuilding
work......not.

The standard metric thread sucks.

Actually the BEST thread form is the old Whitworth. But that is
anlther story.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Bret L wrote:

displaying a level
of vindictive hysteria that seems odd in a person presumably not
equipped with a uterus.

Unreal. Do you find your knuckles often dragging the ground?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 10, 6:34*pm, Jenn wrote:

*Bret L wrote:

displaying a level
of *vindictive hysteria that seems odd in a person presumably not
equipped with a uterus.

Unreal. *Do you find your knuckles often dragging the ground?

He's simply displaying his "man stuff".

He probably also simultaneously burped, farted and scratched his chest
as he posted that.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 10, 11:46*am, Bret L wrote:
But hand me that 9/16s open end over there, will you?

Are you asking be for a 9/16th inch wrench? I don't know what a
"9/16s" is, girlfriend. Anyway, all my stuff is metric. I don't drive
1973 POS rustbuckets like you do. I haven't needed an SAE wrench in
over a decade.

*Yeah, metric is superior. That's why metric threads don't strip out
at three times the rate of SAE threads in enine rebuilding
work......not.

While metric may or may not be "superior" it's used on many very nice
cars.

It isn't used on POS 1973 rustbuckets.

*The standard metric thread sucks.

*Actually the BEST thread form is the old Whitworth. But that is
anlther story.

The only other story here is what a warped dumbass you are.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Bret L wrote:
[...]

**Actually, you made a bunch of errors, based on some lies you promulgated.
Here's where you fell flat on your stupid face:

* You made the claim that AGW is bunk.
* Your claim that AGW is bunk, was based on the lie that volcanoes emit more
CO2 than humans do.
* You further compounded your lies by claiming that Krakatoa emitted more
CO2 than was emitted by all human activity in the 20th century.

Do you, now, accept that AGW is a highly likely probability, based on the
fact that you were completely an utterly wrong (by more than 2 orders of
magnitude) about volcanoes influence on CO2 levels?

You on the other hand are, as Oliver said, displaying a level
of vindictive hysteria that seems odd in a person presumably not
equipped with a uterus.

**Bret, you failed, despite many demands, to admit your lie. Now, you
pitifully claim that you MIGHT have made an error! You DID make an error. A
huge one. You were proven wrong by more than two orders of magnitude. Admit
that you DID make and error (a lie sounds more likely). I am not interested
in your claim that you MIGHT have made an error.

You are a ****ing idiot. You manage to get so much wrong, it is amazing that
you can breathe unassisted. You are still a coward, an idiot and a Nazi.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 10, 6:34 pm, Jenn wrote:

Bret L wrote:

displaying a level
of vindictive hysteria that seems odd in a person presumably not
equipped with a uterus.

Unreal. Do you find your knuckles often dragging the ground?

He's simply displaying his "man stuff".

He probably also simultaneously burped, farted and scratched his chest
as he posted that.

**And gazed lovingly at his copy of Mein Kampf.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 10, 6:34 pm, Jenn wrote:

Bret L wrote:

displaying a level
of vindictive hysteria that seems odd in a person presumably not
equipped with a uterus.

Unreal. Do you find your knuckles often dragging the ground?

He's simply displaying his "man stuff".

He probably also simultaneously burped, farted and scratched his chest
as he posted that.

**And gazed lovingly at his copy of Mein Kampf.

Or at least one of them. He also has one on the dash of his 1973 POS
rustbucket (the one with the rifle rack and Confederate flag in the
rear window). You never know when you might need to make a speedy
reference to der Fuhrer's words in order to 'prove' racial superiority.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 10, 2:19*am, Bret L wrote:
One likewise cannot enjoy driving without being able to replace a
transmission.

Talk about stoopid!

Ever notice how Bratzi never talks about music? Yeah, I noticed, too.

These ****ers think they know everything about audio, and when it
comes to music they scurry away like Scott at an Oprah's Book Club
meeting.

*That's because *it's an audio and not a music group.

*I know enough about music and musical instruments to be dangerous,
not much more. A couple of posters here actually know a lot.

*Audio and music have little to do with each other. *Audiophiles and
music fans, too, have little in common either.

I knew you were worthless.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

He probably also simultaneously burped, farted and scratched his chest
as he posted that.

**And gazed lovingly at his copy of Mein Kampf.

Or at least one of them. He also has one on the dash of his 1973 POS
rustbucket (the one with the rifle rack and Confederate flag in the
rear window). You never know when you might need to make a speedy
reference to der Fuhrer's words in order to 'prove' racial superiority.

I don't even HAVE a copy of Mein Kampf, I don't have a flag on my
truck, and not a rifle rack either.

And besides my truck has no rust. It could use new cab mounts though.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On May 10, 6:34*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Bret L wrote:

displaying a level
of *vindictive hysteria that seems odd in a person presumably not
equipped with a uterus.

Unreal. *Do you find your knuckles often dragging the ground?

Yeah, but they say we're all a little Neanderthal, so it's
fashionable now.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 11, 2:55�pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 9, 6:14�pm, Boon wrote:

On May 9, 1:05�pm, ScottW wrote:

On May 8, 2:58�pm, Boon wrote:

On May 8, 4:55�pm, Bret L wrote:

On May 8, 4:50�pm, Boon wrote:

On May 8, 4:41�pm, Bret L wrote:

�Can ****ter, Vinylsnatch or the other screwballs here tell us which
is better and why?

Better yet, can you tell us why you lied about Krakatoa?

Lying implies knowledge. I didn't know how much gas came out of
Krakatoa, and YOU DON"T EITHER.

I didn't lie about it like you did. That's the difference, idiot.

�And what's more you don't care, either.

I care about global warming,

Says the guy who claimed to make a living of the internet.
http://www.greenpacks.org/2009/05/06...e-internets-ca....

Better crawl in a hole and try not to fart.

So you think we should go back to cutting down trees for paper, idiot?

�I think a hypocrite like you should put your lifestyle where your
mouth is.

You have no idea what my lifestyle is. You pretend and make up lies
about my lifestyle, but you seldom get it right.

That's what really stupid people do.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 11, 3:24*pm, Boon wrote:
On May 11, 2:55 pm, ScottW wrote:

On May 9, 6:14 pm, Boon wrote:

On May 9, 1:05 pm, ScottW wrote:

On May 8, 2:58 pm, Boon wrote:

On May 8, 4:55 pm, Bret L wrote:

On May 8, 4:50 pm, Boon wrote:

On May 8, 4:41 pm, Bret L wrote:

[...]

2pid was the one who whined that Gore still used electric lights.

In 2pid's 'mind' if you think AGW is an issue you should forego
anything that uses electricity, you can't fly anywhere and you can't
drive or you are a 'hypocrite'.

Since we all know 2pid's issues with English (and that he is, indeed,
stupid) we all get to laugh at his expense. And since he's mentally
defective he can't understand why. Isn't that sad, in a really funny
way?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 11, 3:49*am, Bret L wrote:

*I don't even HAVE a copy of Mein Kampf,

So you're too broke to buy the bible of der Fuhrer.

I wonder what he would say about that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 11, 7:44*pm, Boon wrote:

What a whiny little bitch [2pid is]. **** off.

Does 2pid wear crepe-soled shoes or tight little Italian leather
numbers?

I have two distinct mental images of him, one the fat slob engineer
with a pocket protector and white socks, the other the fat slob
"fashion maven" who tries to be "with it". LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 11, 8:00*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 11, 7:44*pm, Boon wrote:

What a whiny little bitch [2pid is]. **** off.

Does 2pid wear crepe-soled shoes or tight little Italian leather
numbers?

I have two distinct mental images of him, one the fat slob engineer
with a pocket protector and white socks, the other the fat slob
"fashion maven" who tries to be "with it". LoL.

A little of both. You can only be so hip with a mullet.

Hustle & FLow David Grant Pro Audio 25 August 13th 05 02:40 PM
Air flow over Amp [email protected] Car Audio 9 March 20th 05 04:17 AM
Direct box "flow through" LeBaron & Alrich Pro Audio 23 September 5th 03 04:56 AM