Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

On Apr 8, 12:42*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon burbled:

Go east on him, Boon.
Since I reside on the west coast, the BaBoon probably took that bit of
advice long ago, old girl.

Shhh! is a demostrably better writer than you are.

Jilly makes fewer writing mistakes than you do and when she does they're usually
typos.

I don't know of any woman named Jilly here. Maybe she is a good
writer, maybe she isn't.

We were talking about Shhh! Shhh! is a solid writer.

Your mistakes, however, tend to be thought-process errors along the lines of
"serious of careers" when it properly should have been "series of careers"
undoubtedly due to misfiring synapses from all that aspartame over the years.

No, not undoubtedly. That would be a lie unless you are a doctor. Are
you a doctor? Or are you a liar?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 8, 12:46*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Marcy kvetched:

[GeoSynch The Greatest] wrote:
Marcy groused:

There's another incorrect choice of verb.

Is it really, Marcy?

Yes, it is. Your writing abilities are far below average. You write
like a college freshman who lives and dies by the thesaurus.

Couldn't leave The MidYut out of the tussle.

There is no such thing as a MidYut.

Doug Haugen concocted that moniker for 'lil Georgie (and that one, too.). ;-)

In other words, you're not smart enough to come up with these
nicknames on your own. Got it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 8, 12:54*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
BaBoon "noticed":

Are you aware that you suffer from ASD?
More armchair psychology from a failed amateur?

I noticed you failed to answer the question. Very interesting.

I'm not inclined to answer whatever idiotic questions you may pose.

But I do recall reading several years ago that a sign of autism in children was
that they would have hysterical tantrums if they perceived an object in their
environment (like a toy in their room or something) had been disturbed.

That is not a definitive sign of autism.

You fit
that description with your tendency to go apeguano whenever somebody like Scott
or Arny or Bret or me posts anything on rao.

Provide an example.

You get violently deranged and try
to chase them off rao like some berserk little chimp.

That's not an accurate assessment at all. How does one become
violently deranged through writing? Could you provide an example of me
becoming violently deranged on RAO?

The truth is that you create this fantasy of me becoming violently
deranged so that you can justify your petty sniping and ankle biting
behaviors. You perceive yourself as "doing right," yet you're an
outcast and largely ignored and ridiculed. That's quixotic behavior in
a nutshell.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 8, 1:36*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon burbled:

No, I didn't "burble."

"Burble" would only be a correct choice if we were speaking. A written word
cannot be burbled.

The MidYut had a propensity for using that word in that same context. Did you
ever try to correct 'lil Georgie for doing so? Why not, reeking hypocrite?

Do you think you have NPD or ASD?

No, but I'm beginning to think you do.

Ah, classic projection behavior. That's very revealing.

It's possible to have both, you know.

Is it really?

Yes.

In fact, why do most people's jokes fly over your head?
Proving what a pathological liar you are by immediately believing whatever
lie you just recently make up.

Just prove that I lied. That's all you have to do...for once.

Does the braggadocio claim of 150,000 readers that you couldn't substantiate
when called to account ring a bell?

No, it doesn't. Those figures were not available through online
sources because of the nature of PDF downloads. You could not accept
that explanation. If you had contacted Jeff Dorgay and asked for those
figures, he might have sent them to you if he felt you were a
legitimate and potential advertiser.

But that would have revealed your true identity. Your legendary
cowardice prevented you from making that move so you took the safe
route of saying I lied. But here's the simple truth: if those numbers
were available online, it would have been easy for you to find them
and post them. But you didn't. Why? Because I was right and you were
wrong.

Checkmate.

I was teasing Lionel. Others knew I was teasing Lionel. Why are you the only
one who doesn't see this? Are your fantasies preventing you from accepting
reality?

No matter how vigorously your nose gets rubbed in it, you still fantastically
think you come up smelling like a rose.

Actually, I'm just smarter than anonymous trolls like you and Lionel.
It's that simple.

Is it because you suffer from ASD and you are unable to undersatnd social
cues from others?

Here you're asking (and in the other post proclaiming) making a mockery of it.
That sentence is not correct. If you remove the parenthetical phrase, you're
saying "asking making a mockery of it." That makes no sense. Try again.

Alright. Here you asking (whether I have ASD) and in another post you are
proclaiming (that I have ASD), thereby making a mockery out of both claims.

Where do I proclaim that you have ASD? I believe that you do, but I
could not prove it. I am not a licensed mental health care
professional, so I cannot offer an official diagnosis.

Then again, you don't have to be a doctor to know someone has broken
the arm...especially if the bone is sticking out. You ASD is as
obvious as that bone. Normal, happy and well-adjusted people don't act
the way you do.

The two behavioral therapists who are reviewing your posts seem to think
so.

Since your armchair psychology attempts have been discredited as those of a
failed amateur, you now turn to higher authorities to bolster your feeble
claims.
That's not true. I pegged Scott as having Aspergers, and to this day he has
not disputed this. I pegged Arny as having NPD, and a psychiatrist friend of
mine said that I had "pegged it." Bratzi won't admit to being autistic, but
his behaviors are so representative of ASD that he'd probably "peg the meters"
if he took an assessment test.

If they do, in fact, exist and are, in fact, qualified, I wonder what they would
make of your compulsion to flamefest on rao be it with Arny or Bobo or Scott or
Bret or me or whoever, nobody else engages in the incendiary, scorched-earth
guerrilla warfare with the same gusto as you have for it.

Really? You don't exist here solely to attack others?

I participate in music and audio threads. You don't.

I have plenty of people with whom I conduct civil, pleasant exchanges.
You don't.

There goes that poor self-awareness again, a symptom of your ASD.

Whether they exist or not and whether you'd report only negative assessments
and overlook any others is automatically called into account because you
have no credibility as a journalistic purveyor.

That's not true either. In your eyes I have no credibility, and yet I still
write for a living. Your fantasy construct where I have failed at several
careers isn't even close to the truth. Unlike you, I have experience in
several areas, which makes me extremely valuable in the job market. I have 20
years of management experience, 8 years of telecommunications experience and
12 years of writing and editing experience. I currently own my own business
and have eight clients. I made much more money in 2009 than 2008. There is no
failure in my life.

Then why were you moaning to Scott you couldn't afford healthcare for your
"special needs" offspring?

I didn't say that. I said I'm for more affordable healthcare. Scott
made the mistake of saying I couldn't afford it. You're making the
same dumb mistake he is.

If you lost your job tomorrow, it would be quite a battle for you to find
another one. Your lack of interpersonal skills disqualifies you from any sort
of leadership role. The job you have now is probably as good as it gets..

Yes, indeed, it is, which is why I've been at the same place for so long.

See. that's the mark of a follower rather than a leader. Truly
successful people don't stay in one place for a long time. They need
new challenges. You're a drone, a worker bee. You stay put because you
know you're lucky to have the job you have.

I've
been offered leadership positions on more than one occasion but I've declined
because I like what I do.

That's because you're a drone, a worker bee. You know you would fail
as a leader.

It's mentally challenging, but relatively easy for me,
as it provides an ideal venue for my creative problem-solving abilities working
with large databases and conceptualizing and implementing robust,
near-bulletproof programming solutions. It's a natural high in and of itself.

It also requires little interaction with others. Most people with ASD
excel at those types of jobs.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 8, 1:46*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon bumbled:

"Bumbled" is not an appropriate verb here.

The BaBoon endeavored into another quixotic misadventure critiquing my posting
prefaces.

Because like most of your writing, they induce the gag reflex.

OK, Marcy it is then.

Considering that's not my name, I probably won't respond to it.

But you just did. LoL!

No, not really. I responded to your post.

"BaBoon" is destitute and has failed at a serious [sic] of careers
Seriously failed, I'd say, displaying yet again another thought-process
error.

Considering I just pointed out one of your typos, the same can be said about
you.

There's a difference between typos and the thought-process errors you commit all
too frequently.

Typos are caused by "thought process errors." Demostrably so.

There is also the fact that as a professional writer, I don't feel the
need to deliver perfect prose unless I'm paid for it.

and "Pudge" is on the verge of suicide.

Since Boy George abruptly stopped posting the day after Christmas, it was not
an unreasonable assumption.
Yes, it's a very unreasonable assumption.

No, it isn't, not in Pudge's case, anyway.

Wrong. It's not reasonable in any case.

Many people have left RAO over the years and not one of them, to my knowledge,
has committed suicide.

But none of them posted practically obsessively each and every day for 15 or so
years as did Pudge.

George has taken breaks in the past. No one made a deal about them
back then.

If you look carefully at George's posts over the last few months, it
was fairly obvious that he was becoming bored with the place. I think
the departure of Arny may have had a lot to do with that.

The behavioral therapists told me something interesting.

Something far more interesting today on Natural News via the UK Telegraph site:
"Proposed updates to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
(DSM) are prompting many to question whether or not the psychiatric profession
itself has gone crazy."http://www.naturalnews.com/028529_psychiatry_mental_illness.html

The psychiatry profession has devolved from whatever therapeutic legitimacy it
once had to being little more than street-corner drug peddlers for Big Pharma.
What's your "behavioral therapists" reaction to that?

So you're going to use a quote from some blog to dispel an entire
medical discipline? That's pretty dumb.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 8, 2:00*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly giggled:

As we've learned from you, you've stopped learning

To no longer read books, be they fiction or non-fiction, is to stop learning?

What are you - stupid or something? LoL!

People with ASD tend not to read for pleasure. They do enjoy visual
arts, but they have a hard time interpreting hidden meanings,
symbolism, tone and overall themes in books. So it's perfectly natural
that you don't like to read unless it can make you more money.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

PLF said:

Is it really, Marcy?

Men calling other men by feminized versions of their names (i.e. Marcy
for Marc) is a very common practice among homosexuals.

If you're gay and you want to call me Marcy, I certainly won't mind.
Just be honest about it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default PLF messes up again...

On Apr 8, 10:51*am, Boon wrote:

Something far more interesting today on Natural News via the UK Telegraph site:
"Proposed updates to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
(DSM) are prompting many to question whether or not the psychiatric profession
itself has gone crazy."http://www.naturalnews.com/028529_psychiatry_mental_illness.html

The psychiatry profession has devolved from whatever therapeutic legitimacy it
once had to being little more than street-corner drug peddlers for Big Pharma.
What's your "behavioral therapists" reaction to that?

Behavioral therapists, by definition, do not decribe drugs. Generally
they are psychologists and psychotherapists. Psychiatrists are
MDs...they are the one who prescribe drugs.

Your blog article is about psychiatry, moron.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 8, 10:23*am, Boon wrote:

We were talking about Shhh! Shhh! is a solid writer.

Aw, gwan.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 8, 10:51*am, Boon wrote:

So you're going to use a quote from some blog to dispel an entire
medical discipline? That's pretty dumb.

Guys like 2pid and Senator Sugar consider daily "reading" where they
"learn" stuff.

And they can read it without turning off Romper Room or Sesame Street!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 8, 11:20*am, Boon wrote:
PLF said:

Is it really, Marcy?

Men calling other men by feminized versions of their names (i.e. Marcy
for Marc) is a very common practice among homosexuals.

If you're gay and you want to call me Marcy, I certainly won't mind.
Just be honest about it.

Make sure he doesn't step on your toe in the men's room though.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default PLF is 'tarded.

So tell me...you wrote this elsewhere in the thread:

"Here you're asking (and in the other post proclaiming) making a
mockery of it."

How many thought process errors did it take to commit that train
wreck? How many of your synapses misfired to make that look acceptable
to you before you pushed the send button?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon bumbled:

PLF said:

Is it really, Marcy?

Men calling other men by feminized versions of their names (i.e. Marcy
for Marc) is a very common practice among homosexuals.

If you're gay and you want to call me Marcy, I certainly won't mind.
Just be honest about it.

Responding to your own post while trying to cover up that fact with some
ham-handed sleight of hand?

What a REEKING HYPOCRITE! Ahhhh-ha-ha-ha!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

BaBoon blustered:

You get violently deranged and try to chase them off rao like some berserk
little chimp.

That's not an accurate assessment at all. How does one become violently
deranged through writing? Could you provide an example of me becoming
violently deranged on RAO?

Does the phrase "I'm going to kick your ass all over the parking lot" ring a
bell, monkeyboy?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default PLF completely runs out of things to say.

On Apr 8, 11:36*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon bumbled:

PLF said:

Is it really, Marcy?

Men calling other men by feminized versions of their names (i.e. Marcy
for Marc) is a very common practice among homosexuals.

If you're gay and you want to call me Marcy, I certainly won't mind.
Just be honest about it.

Responding to your own post while trying to cover up that fact with some
ham-handed sleight of hand?

Um, no. What a stupid thing to say.

What a REEKING HYPOCRITE! Ahhhh-ha-ha-ha!

Wow. You're really grasping at straws at this point. I guess the well
has run dry.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default The little chimp went even more berserk

BaBoon howled:

Something far more interesting today on Natural News via the UK Telegraph
site:
"Proposed updates to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental
Disorders
(DSM) are prompting many to question whether or not the psychiatric
profession
itself has gone
crazy."http://www.naturalnews.com/028529_psychiatry_mental_illness.html

The psychiatry profession has devolved from whatever therapeutic legitimacy
it
once had to being little more than street-corner drug peddlers for Big
Pharma.
What's your "behavioral therapists" reaction to that?

Behavioral therapists, by definition, do not decribe drugs.

Responding to another of your own posts yet again.

Weren't you bleating something about that not too long ago, reeking hypocrite?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 8, 11:38*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
BaBoon blustered:

You get violently deranged and try to chase them off rao like some berserk
little chimp.

That's not an accurate assessment at all. How does one become violently
deranged through writing? Could you provide an example of me becoming
violently deranged on RAO?

Does the phrase "I'm going to kick your ass all over the parking lot" ring a
bell, monkeyboy?

No, it doesn't.

But if we met in person, I'm sure you'd be crying like a woman inside
of five minutes.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 8, 11:41*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
BaBoon howled:

Something far more interesting today on Natural News via the UK Telegraph
site:
"Proposed updates to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental
Disorders
(DSM) are prompting many to question whether or not the psychiatric
profession
itself has gone
crazy."http://www.naturalnews.com/028529_psychiatry_mental_illness.html

The psychiatry profession has devolved from whatever therapeutic legitimacy
it
once had to being little more than street-corner drug peddlers for Big
Pharma.
What's your "behavioral therapists" reaction to that?

Behavioral therapists, by definition, do not decribe drugs.

Responding to another of your own posts yet again.

No, I just thought of something else to rub your nose in. Again you
avoid admitting your mistake.

Weren't you bleating something about that not too long ago, reeking hypocrite?

That's different. You didn't have a point. You never do.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon in zugzwang:

Because I was right and you were wrong.
Checkmate.

Not even close, pretender. Here's the *real* checkmate move:

If they do, in fact, exist and are, in fact, qualified, I wonder what they
would make of your compulsion to flamefest on rao be it with Arny or Bobo or
Scott or Bret or me or whoever, nobody else engages in the incendiary,
scorched-earth guerrilla warfare with the same gusto as you have for it.

And you conceded the match by not responding and then the tournament as well by
refraining from mentioning those so-called "behavior therapists" any further in
your flurry of posts (except once en passant).

Better luck next time, bumbler.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 8, 11:48*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon in zugzwang:

Because I was right and you were wrong.
Checkmate.

Not even close, pretender. Here's the *real* checkmate move:

What, after snipping my point? What a cowardly move.

If they do, in fact, exist and are, in fact, qualified, I wonder what they
would make of your compulsion to flamefest on rao be it with Arny or Bobo or
Scott or Bret or me or whoever, nobody else engages in the incendiary,
scorched-earth guerrilla warfare with the same gusto as you have for it.

And you conceded the match by not responding and then the tournament as well by
refraining from mentioning those so-called "behavior therapists" any further in
your flurry of posts (except once en passant).

You've either lost your mind or you're a terrible writer. Are you able
to string together logical statements in order to prove your point?

Better luck next time, bumbler.

Truth by assertion. You have yet to score a single point against me.
The problem is your ASD makes you think you're scoring points, when
you're actually making nonsensical, illogical statements and then
laughing like a hyena. Sorry, but that fools no one except you.

You look like an idiot right now.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon blubbered:

Does the phrase "I'm going to kick your ass all over the parking lot" ring a
bell, monkeyboy?

No, it doesn't.

Perhaps it no longer does to you because you've lost your mind.

But if we met in person, I'm sure you'd be crying like a woman inside of five
minutes.

Well, then again, perhaps you do remember, after all. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon may be losing sight as well as mind:

Responding to your own post while trying to cover up that fact with some
ham-handed sleight of hand?

Um, no.

Um yes.

What a stupid thing to say.

You may be deluding yourself but not anyone else.

What a REEKING HYPOCRITE! Ahhhh-ha-ha-ha!

Wow. You're really grasping at straws at this point. I guess the well has run
dry.

No, just vigorously rubbing your nose in it and mirthfully watching you come up
thinking that you still smell like a rose, Marcy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 8, 11:53*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon blubbered:

Does the phrase "I'm going to kick your ass all over the parking lot" ring a
bell, monkeyboy?

No, it doesn't.

Perhaps it no longer does to you because you've lost your mind.

I'm still waiting for a URL to the Google archives. Funny how you
haven't supplied that yet.

But if we met in person, I'm sure you'd be crying like a woman inside of five
minutes.

Well, then again, perhaps you do remember, after all. ;-)

You would have a lot to account for. I would jump at the chance to
meet you in person. Then again, it doesn't take a violent or deranged
person to understand that some people deserve a good ass whippin' now
and again. Since you're not a heterosexual male, you don't get that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 8, 11:56*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon may be losing sight as well as mind:

Responding to your own post while trying to cover up that fact with some
ham-handed sleight of hand?

Um, no.

Um yes.

What a stupid thing to say.

You may be deluding yourself but not anyone else.

I'm not deluding myself. You know why? Look around. Who's clapping you
on the back, telling you how clever you are? No one? There's a reason
for that.

That's because as a person with ASD, you have no self-awareness. You
don't quite realize when you've been ridiculed. When people laugh at
you, your stock response is "people are stupid."

Those are very autistic behaviors.

What a REEKING HYPOCRITE! Ahhhh-ha-ha-ha!

Wow. You're really grasping at straws at this point. I guess the well has run
dry.

No, just vigorously rubbing your nose in it and mirthfully watching you come up
thinking that you still smell like a rose, Marcy.

A straight male wouldn't write such pungent, puling tripe.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default BaBoon Reliving Groundhog Day

BaBoon awoke to the same day:

So tell me...you wrote this elsewhere in the thread:

"Here you're asking (and in the other post proclaiming) making a
mockery of it."

Yes, I did write that and you brought it up previously and I took a stab at
correcting it and now you're bringing it up again anew as though for the first
time.

Are you going Loony Tunes again?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly blushed:

We were talking about Shhh! Shhh! is a solid writer.

Aw, gwan.

Like ... oh puke.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 9, 12:13*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
BaBoon awoke to the same day:

So tell me...you wrote this elsewhere in the thread:

"Here you're asking (and in the other post proclaiming) making a
mockery of it."

Yes, I did write that and you brought it up previously and I took a stab at
correcting it and now you're bringing it up again anew as though for the first
time.

Are you going Loony Tunes again?

No, just vigorously rubbing your nose in it and mirthfully watching
you come up thinking that you still smell like a rose, reeking
hypocrite.

ROTFLMAO!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default BaBoon Flipped

Buffoon blathered:

Responding to your own post while trying to cover up that fact with some
ham-handed sleight of hand?

Um, no.

Um yes.

What a stupid thing to say.

You may be deluding yourself but not anyone else.

I'm not deluding myself.

Yes, you are. You responded to your own post and now you're spinning like a top
trying to deflect or deny it.

You lose. Again.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 9, 12:13*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly blushed:

We were talking about Shhh! Shhh! is a solid writer.

Aw, gwan.

Like ... oh puke.

Yes, as someone with ASD, you're uncomfortable and unfamiliar with the
giving and receiving of compliments. See, the normal people often say
nice things to each other when they deserve it. You, on the other
hand, live in a world full of "stupid people" who don't "get" or
"appreciate" you.

That's because you're a rude, bitter simpleton who spends his nights
and weekends lashing out at people who are more cultured, educated and
intelligent. But they're stupid. None of those people know how to
check automated reports for errors in the middle of the night. Yeah,
they're real stupid. You're so smart.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 9, 12:19*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon blathered:

Responding to your own post while trying to cover up that fact with some
ham-handed sleight of hand?
Um, no.
Um yes.
What a stupid thing to say.
You may be deluding yourself but not anyone else.

I'm not deluding myself.

Yes, you are. You responded to your own post and now you're spinning like a top
trying to deflect or deny it.

No, I'm not.

You lose. Again.

No, I haven't.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon's going Loony Tunes:

Because I was right and you were wrong.
Checkmate.

Not even close, pretender. Here's the *real* checkmate move:

What, after snipping my point? What a cowardly move.

Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?") was irrelevant to the question of what those so-called "behavior
therapists" would make of your flamefest compulsion. This is something that you
yourself can not face, because it causes you - what's that psychological term
for it ... oh yes - cognitive dissonance.

If they do, in fact, exist and are, in fact, qualified, I wonder what
they would make of your compulsion to flamefest on rao be it with Arny or
Bobo or Scott or Bret or me or whoever, nobody else engages in the
incendiary, scorched-earth guerrilla warfare with the same gusto as you
have for it.

And you conceded the match by not responding and then the tournament as well
by refraining from mentioning those so-called "behavior therapists" any
further in your flurry of posts (except once en passant).

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Monkey read, monkey repeat:

Are you going Loony Tunes again?

No, just vigorously rubbing your nose in it and mirthfully watching you come
up thinking that you still smell like a rose, reeking hypocrite.

Good little monkey; monkeyboy want banana? :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Marcy and Jilly eye one another:

We were talking about Shhh! Shhh! is a solid writer.

Aw, gwan.

Like ... oh puke.

Yes, as someone with ASD, you're uncomfortable and unfamiliar with the giving
and receiving of compliments.

Why don't you two go get a room or something?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

You lose. Again.

No, I haven't.

Filibuster all you want, but you did respond to yourself and you do lose. Again.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 9, 12:26*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon's going Loony Tunes:

Because I was right and you were wrong.
Checkmate.
Not even close, pretender. Here's the *real* checkmate move:

What, after snipping my point? What a cowardly move.

Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?")

No, I don't. Do you see me attacking Shhh!? Jenn? Clyde? George?
Anyone else here who actually discusses audio?

was irrelevant to the question of what those so-called "behavior
therapists" would make of your flamefest compulsion.

That has to be a rhetorical question, one that is really dumb. How
would I know what behavior therapists think of anything? What would
the response be? There isn't one.

This is something that you
yourself can not face, because it causes you - what's that psychological term
for it ... oh yes - cognitive dissonance.

No, it doesn't. So far the behavior therapists see no problem with my
posting behaviors. I'm trying to steer an audio discussion group
toward audio discussions, and I'm discouraging those who are only here
to flame and troll. That's normal behavior in a discussion group.

Attacking others anonymously and making up outrageous lies (as you do)
is clearly not acceptable or normal behavior. Period.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 9, 12:32*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon burbled:

You lose. Again.

No, I haven't.

Filibuster all you want, but you did respond to yourself and you do lose. Again.

Sorry, but no. I simply saw something else to respond to in your post.

There's nothing wrong with that. I know you are eager to score your
first point against me, but it will have to be another day.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon's definitely going Loony Tunes:

What, after snipping my point? What a cowardly move.

Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?")

No, I don't. Do you see me attacking Shhh!? Jenn? Clyde? George? Anyone else
here who actually discusses audio?

That was you making that statement, bumbler, that I'm quoting.

Are you arguing with yourself again, lunatic?

Like ... SCORE! BIG-TIME SCORE!!! CHA-CHINGH-CHINGH-CHINGHH!!!

BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon goes schizoid:

First this:

How would I know what behavior therapists think of anything?

Immediately followed by this:

So far the behavior therapists see no problem with my posting behaviors.

And there you have it, Loony Tune Buffoon talking out of both sides of his
personality disorder.

Have they come up with a clinical definition for your dementia? I suggest
Solipsistic Personality Disorder.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 9, 12:58*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon's definitely going Loony Tunes:

What, after snipping my point? What a cowardly move.
Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?")

No, I don't. Do you see me attacking Shhh!? Jenn? Clyde? George? Anyone else
here who actually discusses audio?

That was you making that statement, bumbler, that I'm quoting.

You're an idiot. You made the point that I was here to attack others.
I replied with the above quote. Therefore it is an appropriate
response.

Are you arguing with yourself again, lunatic?

No. You do have an obsession with accusing others of arguing with
themselves. This extremely weak argument always seems to appear
whenever you have your back to the wall. Look at this entire thread
objectively (a tall order, since your ASD prevents you from doing so),
and you'll see point after point where you've lost, deflected or
merely given up without a response. But here you are trying to claim
victory because you think I'm responding to myself.

Responding more than once to a post is fine if you're addressing
another point that was missed the first time. No one in their right
mind would think otherwise.

Like ... SCORE! BIG-TIME SCORE!!! CHA-CHINGH-CHINGH-CHINGHH!!!

BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

Talk about going berserk! LoL!

Sorry, pal...you lose. Again.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default PLF is close to utter defeat.

On Apr 9, 2:54*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon goes schizoid:

First this:

How would I know what behavior therapists think of anything?

Immediately followed by this:

So far the behavior therapists see no problem with my posting behaviors..

And there you have it, Loony Tune Buffoon talking out of both sides of his
personality disorder.

Um, wrong again. Again your ASD has limited your ability to understand
written communication.

In the first statement, I say that I cannot tell what other human
beings are thinking. That's a perfectly legitimate and correct
statement.

In the second statement, I say that the behavior therapists have no
problem with my posting behaviors because they have told me so. Again,
it's a perfectly legitimate statement that does not counter the first.

Have they come up with a clinical definition for your dementia? I suggest
Solipsistic Personality Disorder.

Sorry, pal...you lose again.

Usually when you fall apart like this you wind up saying something
like "Okay, everyone...I'm taking a break! Back in a few months."
That's the sign of your utter defeat. I have to imagine you're very
close to that now. I can sense the growing desperation (and sloppy
thinking patterns) in your posts. You're making less and less sense,
and becoming more and more agitated.

Don't do this to yourself. Since you have nothing to contribute to the
group, and since you're simply too dumb to participate, just leave. No
one will think any less of you (mostly because it's not possible to
think any less of you at this point...you're a major loser).

Two More Takes bob High End Audio 11 December 13th 07 01:35 AM
Anyone Know what tubes a Cembalet takes? nmm Pro Audio 6 June 1st 06 05:23 AM
Sony Takes DRM Too Far Klay Anderson Pro Audio 0 November 1st 05 09:52 PM
Music takes vision Carey Carlan Pro Audio 4 October 9th 03 09:58 PM