Posted to rec.audio.pro
Alice D[_2_] Alice D[_2_] is offline

Default g2 tx repair SOLVED

no there was no soldering involved

i simply wrote and asked sennheiser

guess what reply i got

bet you cant

scroll

`its a known manufacturing fault send them back to us`

2 days later they arrived back working with new `rubber` buttons instead of
plastic which was obviosly digging into the membrane and cracking it.

i`ll never know as i didnt open them lol

and we`ll never know if they were soldered in or not

probably a blob of blutack eh, whaddaya think?

no charge except the 6 quid to post them lol

i LOVE sennheiser stuff ever heard their hd600 headphones?

those with golden ears like me will love them............

i`m sure theres a moral to this but somehow somewhere it got lost in the
wallow of granduer amongst the vultures

thanks to all the good guys in the thread previous

you know who you are as you can look in a mirror.... but the others cant get
a mirror in their rectum!

toodle pip ya sassanachts

lsd

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 3:06:02 PM UTC-5, Alice D wrote:
no there was no soldering involved

i simply wrote and asked sennheiser

guess what reply i got

bet you cant

scroll

`its a known manufacturing fault send them back to us`

2 days later they arrived back working with new `rubber` buttons instead of
plastic which was obviosly digging into the membrane and cracking it.

i`ll never know as i didnt open them lol

and we`ll never know if they were soldered in or not

probably a blob of blutack eh, whaddaya think?

no charge except the 6 quid to post them lol

i LOVE sennheiser stuff ever heard their hd600 headphones?

No. I had a cheaper version which weren't bad. The cord eventually failed.

I'm glad you got it fixed!!!

Sorry for all the bickering!

Enjoy!

Jack