Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bobby Holbrook Bobby Holbrook is offline

Default Vintage Consoles For Sale

I have a lot of Consoles for sale . Check out my CL ad, http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/msg/4877933310.html

If you have any questions, just let me know.
Thanks
Bobby
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Bobby Holbrook wrote:

I have a lot of Consoles for sale . Check out my CL ad,
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/msg/4877933310.html

If you have any questions, just let me know. Thanks Bobby

The CL post has been flagged for removal.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bobby Holbrook Bobby Holbrook is offline

Sorry about that. I've posted it in multiple cities and CL doesn't seem to appreciate that. Here is a link that still works

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...878012819.html

Thanks
bobby Holbrook 2
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Bobby Holbrook wrote:

Sorry about that. I've posted it in multiple cities and CL doesn't seem to
appreciate that. Here is a link that still works

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...878012819.html

Thanks
bobby Holbrook 2

Cool, Bobby. Thanks. Some nice boards there.