Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default What Does Scott Mean?

On Mar 27, 5:02*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 27, 1:04*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly beamed:

I recall the first time ...
Pure art, I say!

More

Of the same old drivel from Sugar.

Sad, old girl.

She only has two or three stock responses to everything. It's very sad
indeed.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Mar 27, 1:04*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly beamed:

I recall the first time ...
Pure art, I say!

More

Of the same old drivel from Sugar.

Sad, old girl.

She only has two or three stock responses to everything. It's very sad
indeed.

Indeed.

Meanwhile, do you suppose 2pid has noticed that I'm far nicer to him
than Jenn is?

Jenn supposes 2pid to be a person of at least average intelligence who
is willfully making a choice to be dishonest.

My contention is that 2pid is far too big of an imbecile to realize
how dishonest he's being and that he cannot, therefore, help himself.
I have magnanimously given 2pid an out for his dishonesty while Jenn
holds him to it.

Giving 2pid that "pass" will probably only get me credit in heaven
though.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Mar 27, 1:04*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly beamed:

I recall the first time ...
Pure art, I say!

More

Of the same old drivel from Sugar.

Sad, old girl.

She only has two or three stock responses to everything. It's very sad
indeed.

Indeed.

Meanwhile, do you suppose 2pid has noticed that I'm far nicer to him
than Jenn is?

As a person with Asperger's, Scott is handicapped when it comes to
reading the social cues of others. I'm sure he thinks we're all
equally mean to him. It's easier to keep track that way.

Jenn supposes 2pid to be a person of at least average intelligence who
is willfully making a choice to be dishonest.

My contention is that 2pid is far too big of an imbecile to realize
how dishonest he's being and that he cannot, therefore, help himself.
I have magnanimously given 2pid an out for his dishonesty while Jenn
holds him to it.

I know that he's fundamentally dishonest, since I've been at the
receiving end of many of his lies. I also know that he's an imbecile,
because, well, duh.

Like I've always said, you can be stupid or you can be an asshole, but
I'm going to paint a big bullseye on your back if you're both.

Giving 2pid that "pass" will probably only get me credit in heaven
though.

Since you mention it, Scott is very dishonest about his religious
beliefs as well. He's the complete package.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 27, 9:12*pm, Boon wrote:
On Mar 27, 6:17*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

Giving 2pid that "pass" will probably only get me credit in heaven
though.

Since you mention it, Scott is very dishonest about his religious
beliefs as well. He's the complete package.

I guess that helps explain 2pid's predilection for assuming that
everybody is lying. Since he is everybody else must be too.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 28, 6:19*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 27, 9:12*pm, Boon wrote:

On Mar 27, 6:17*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
Giving 2pid that "pass" will probably only get me credit in heaven
though.

Since you mention it, Scott is very dishonest about his religious
beliefs as well. He's the complete package.

I guess that helps explain 2pid's predilection for assuming that
everybody is lying. Since he is everybody else must be too.

That was Arny's disease. That supports my contention that after Arny
left, Scott took over as the group's nutcase.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 28, 11:06*am, Boon wrote:
On Mar 28, 6:19*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

I guess that helps explain 2pid's predilection for assuming that
everybody is lying. Since he is everybody else must be too.

That was Arny's disease. That supports my contention that after Arny
left, Scott took over as the group's nutcase.

GOIA was truly insane. 2pid can't even be a good RAO nutjob.

Is there one thing that 2pid does well?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 28, 7:22*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 28, 11:06*am, Boon wrote:

On Mar 28, 6:19*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
I guess that helps explain 2pid's predilection for assuming that
everybody is lying. Since he is everybody else must be too.

That was Arny's disease. That supports my contention that after Arny
left, Scott took over as the group's nutcase.

GOIA was truly insane. 2pid can't even be a good RAO nutjob.

Is there one thing that 2pid does well?

He makes a fantastic punching bag.