Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Clayton[_2_] Mike Clayton[_2_] is offline

Default replacing mic cables with radio mics

I'm contemplating buying a pair of radio mic circuits to replace cable
runs on remote jobs. Hopefully I can get transmitters that plug directly
into the XLR sockets in the back of the microphones. Most of my material
is small and moderate size group classical.

Your recommendations would be valued.
--
Mike