Matt

Default chad kroegers voice

I've been listening really hard to Chad Kroegers voice lately and im
wondering if anyone has any idea about the journe his vocals go
through between the mic and the tape.

Anyone know what mic he happens to record on the most?

If you listen to the song Why Don't You and I he did with Santana
there's a section where he runs a vocoder behind the vvocal, but if u
listen on a pairof headphones it almost sounds like the vocoder is
running the whole time. Is he just another heavy pitch corrector?
--MAtt