Nathan West

Default Ernie Ball Slinks Away.

RIP Ernie.
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/mld/san...al/9628559.htm

--
Nathan

"Imagine if there were no Hypothetical Situations"

WillStG

Nathan West
RIP Ernie.

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/mld/san...al/9628559.htm

Great life story, he lived the American Dream really.

Will Miho
NY Music & TV Audio Guy
Off the Morning Show! & sleepin' In... / Fox News

Richard Kuschel

Nathan West
RIP Ernie.

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/mld/san...al/9628559.htm

Great life story, he lived the American Dream really.

Will Miho
NY Music & TV Audio Guy
Off the Morning Show! & sleepin' In... / Fox News

Met him many years ago and sold a lot of his products.

Gauged strings sold singly--What a concept!
Richard H. Kuschel
EggHd

The name Slinky as guitar strings was awesome in itself.

---------------------------------------

playon

Cool article... if he gigged in S. Central LA he must have been a
funky guy! RIP Ernie...

Al

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 20:17:37 GMT, Nathan West
wrote:

RIP Ernie.
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/mld/san...al/9628559.htm

Phil Brown

Gauged strings sold singly--What a concept!

I changed a lot of 008s when I was a roadie. they were lucky to last the
night.
Phil Brown
Geoff Wood

wrote:

RIP Ernie.
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/mld/san...al/9628559.htm

Does this make my MM5 worth more ? Both Leo and Ernie gone....

geoff