Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George Middius

Default ****face crawls into bed with the Krooborg

The Krooborg has discovered yet another liar on Usenet. Is anybody keeping
count? I'm sure the total runs into the tens of thousands by now. ;-)

So much for Jenn and her passing fancy with the truth.

Arnii, you being the brilliant and insightful master of the "debating trade",
perhaps you can resolve a mystery for me. How is it that you alone, among all
the thousands of people you've attacked on Usenet, are able to identify so many
lies and the lying liars who write them? I admit that in my simplicity, I've
never seen a single dishonest thing in any of Jenn's posts.

Maybe another Normal can help me out. Robert? Paul? Stephen? Where are all of
Jenn's lies?

--

A day without Krooger is like a day without radiation poisoning.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On 10 May 2006 07:50:56 -0700, George Middius
wrote:

The Krooborg has discovered yet another liar on Usenet. Is anybody keeping
count? I'm sure the total runs into the tens of thousands by now. ;-)

So much for Jenn and her passing fancy with the truth.

Arnii, you being the brilliant and insightful master of the "debating trade",
perhaps you can resolve a mystery for me. How is it that you alone, among all
the thousands of people you've attacked on Usenet, are able to identify so many
lies and the lying liars who write them? I admit that in my simplicity, I've
never seen a single dishonest thing in any of Jenn's posts.

Maybe another Normal can help me out. Robert? Paul? Stephen? Where are all of
Jenn's lies?

That's easy--in Arnie's mind. Ask something harder, George.