Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default What's that sound?

Sounds like yapping. Does anybody else hear mindless yapping and barking?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 29, 9:10*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Sounds like yapping. Does anybody else hear mindless yapping and barking?

I thought it was a "giant sucking sound", like air entering a vacuum.

But it could also be described as "mindless yapping and barking".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Sounds like yapping. Does anybody else hear mindless yapping and barking?

Is it pointless and incessant?

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Sounds like yapping. Does anybody else hear mindless yapping and barking?

Is it pointless and incessant?

Yes. Yes it is. Do you hear it too?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Sounds like yapping. Does anybody else hear mindless yapping and barking?

Is it pointless and incessant?

Yes. Yes it is. Do you hear it too?

Yes, it's coming from the right.

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Sounds like yapping. Does anybody else hear mindless yapping and barking?

Is it pointless and incessant?

Yes. Yes it is. Do you hear it too?

Yes, it's coming from the right.

Mine sounds like an echo chamber.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen[_3_] UnsteadyKen[_3_] is offline

MiNe 109 wrote...

Yes, it's coming from the right.

Anti-skating set too low.

--
Ken

http://www.members.lycos.co.uk/buddyduck/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Sounds like yapping. Does anybody else hear mindless yapping and
barking?

Is it pointless and incessant?

Yes. Yes it is. Do you hear it too?

Yes, it's coming from the right.

Mine sounds like an echo chamber.

That's the one!

And RAO's not even on the list:

http://www.johnmccain.com/ActionCent...gInteract.aspx

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Sounds like yapping. Does anybody else hear mindless yapping and
barking?

Is it pointless and incessant?

Yes. Yes it is. Do you hear it too?

Yes, it's coming from the right.

Mine sounds like an echo chamber.

That's the one!
And RAO's not even on the list:
http://www.johnmccain.com/ActionCent...gInteract.aspx

I didn't see a list there, but that site is chock full of empty rhetoric.
Here's a particularly fetid batch:

"John McCain has a comprehensive economic plan that will create millions
of good American jobs, ensure our nation's energy security, get the
government's budget and spending practices in order, and bring relief to
American consumers. Read each of the sections below to learn how the
McCain Economic Plan will help bring reform, prosperity and peace to
America."

I suppose McCain would somehow prevent his masters in Big Corporation Land
from setting up shop in Asia. Or maybe try to get a Democratic Congress to
outlaw labor unions at home. Sheesh.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

[...]

The "list" was the three links to popular blogs. I can't imagine the
daily talking point being a big hit on DailyKos, but anyone can create a
diary and put it up.

The RNC email talking points are reportedly more successful than the
McCain mush like the one quoted above.

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Middouchebaggius posts:

"I didn't see a list there, but that site is chock full of empty

rhetoric.
Here's a particularly fetid batch:

"John McCain has a comprehensive economic plan that will create millions
of good American jobs, ensure our nation's energy security, get the
government's budget and spending practices in order, and bring relief to
American consumers. Read each of the sections below to learn how the
McCain Economic Plan will help bring reform, prosperity and peace to
America."

I suppose McCain would somehow prevent his masters in Big Corporation
Land
from setting up shop in Asia. Or maybe try to get a Democratic Congress
outlaw labor unions at home. Sheesh."

A smart candidate would say:

Build all you want in Asia. When you bring it in, here's the tariff".

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html