shaq_attack

Default subs stopped working

My subs - 2x10's stopped working? They seemed to be cutting on for
awhile then back off when i would drive. So i thougth it was a loose
connection I have checked all the connections evreything seems tight.
The only connections i cant see are power/signal to the HU and ground.

Could this be a blown fuse, my amp still has the light on saying that
there is power going to it. So I am not sure what is wrong with my
system, any help would be good!

Both subs will not move at all....

thanks,
joe.ker

There are a numberof things that can cause those symtoms
1) Bad power connection. check for loose ground or power connection.
Sometimes the fuse can be bad without being blown.
If all the connections look ok, try changing the fuse (try this 1st as it
is easy to do)
2) One or both of the speakers maybe blown. try disconnecting one of the
speakers and see if it plays ok.
Then switch to the other and try it again. If you have a ohm meter, test
them to if there ok.
3) The amp may be bad. After doing all the above then Bad amp may be
problem.

--
The Clown Prince of Car Stereo

m...