Marc Phillips

Default Homework for Bill Watkins

Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Still no word from Bill Watkins about whether or not he condones Arny
Krueger's interest in child pornography.

Bill's smart enough to know that I have zero interest in child porno, and
that in fact this child porno thing is all about Marc Phillips' obsession
with child pornography.

That's a very dangerous attitude that you have, that people who are upset

and
disgusted with child pornography must be either obsessed with it or must

have
been a victim at one time.

It's not dangerous at all.

Of course, you saying these things on record will
not help your case.

There is no case at all, except in your obsessed little mind, Phillips.

As far as Bill goes, he suffers from the same foolish pride as you do.

Bill
would rather consort with a known child pornographer than admit he's been

on
the wrong side all this time, just like you would rather be known as a

child
pornographer than a simple liar.

Your obsession with pedophilia has run away with you, Phillips. You are
making no sense at all. Get help!

D-Day draws near, though.

Yawn! What are you going to do Phillips, invent another sockpuppet like
sockpuppet "Benchimol"?

LOL!

Why have your denials grown so feeble, so shallow, so automated? Are the
authorities closing in?

Boon

George M. Middius

Marc Phillips said to ****-for-Brains:

Why have your denials grown so feeble, so shallow, so automated? Are the
authorities closing in?

I thought Turdy's sissy little friend "tor" was planning his escape.
But all we've seen from Junior **** is the accustomed mouthful of
profanity and rage. Too bad, as the Boobster would say.

George M. Middius

Default A really stupid Kroopologist returns

Klainiac is back!

Like I've said, there is no excuse for being friendly toward Arny by this point,
because it implicates you with his criminal activities.

What criminal activities, beyond the wild accusations of some people
who seem bent on driving someone they dislike from a public forum? Has
Krueger even been charged, let alone convicted, of any charges? If he
has, please offer proof. If not, kindly STFU with this off topic BS.

We (the Normals) all think you should STFU, Mr. Stoopid. Here you are
blithely defending the Krooborg against the well-deserved charges that
have been proven time and time again by use of the Beast's own words.

Who dragged you out of your port-a-potty, anyway? Did Mr. **** put
out the call for all retired Kroopologists to slither back into the
fray in order to rescue him from himself?

You need to get down with a few rolls of toilet paper, Klainiac.

Arny Krueger

Default 'George' tries to stifle dissenting opinions

"tor b" wrote in message

In other words: there is no proof. This whole "child pornographer" thing

is the
invention of Middius and his clique in an attempt to run someone off

'their'
NG.

Logic suggests that after all these years, driving me off of this NG has
nothing to do with it. They've been flogging this tired sex offense ploy for
years and years to no avail. Clearly they do it because it makes them feel
good. It's the kind of people they are.

Marc Phillips

John Klane said:

(Marc Phillips) wrote in message

Like
I've said, there is no excuse for being friendly toward Arny by this point,
because it implicates you with his criminal activities.

What criminal activities, beyond the wild accusations of some people
who seem bent on driving someone they dislike from a public forum? Has
Krueger even been charged, let alone convicted, of any charges? If he
has, please offer proof. If not, kindly STFU with this off topic BS.

Did you look up the URL, dimwit? If you had, you'd have answered your own
question. There is an investigation going on by the local authorities, if you
really must know. And as long as Arny pollutes this group with his unbridled
mental illness, it really isn't off topic.

Boon

Arny Krueger

John Klane said:

(Marc Phillips) wrote in message

Like
I've said, there is no excuse for being friendly toward Arny by
this point, because it implicates you with his criminal activities.

What criminal activities, beyond the wild accusations of some people
who seem bent on driving someone they dislike from a public forum?

Good question. History shows that Middius and Phillips have said that they
would like to drive me off RAO for years. However, they've accomplished
nothing other than exposing their own foolishness. One might ask why they
continue to do the same thing for years and years when it has done nothing
to further their cause. One is forced to conclude that they get a thrill out
of expressing their own weirdness.

Free speech, and all that. Meanwhile RAO languishes under the burden of
their bizarre behavior.

Has Krueger even been charged, let alone convicted, of any charges?

No charges, and therefore no conviction.

If he has, please offer proof.

No proof, just immense amounts of hot air.

If not, kindly STFU with this off topic BS.

As long as Phillips and Middius do not receive needed psychiatric
assistance, we're reduced to hoping for spontaneous remission of their
insanity. Don't hold your breath!

Did you look up the URL, dimwit? If you had, you'd have answered
your own question.

He would have answered all his questions in the negative.

The URL shows no charges being filed.

The URL therefore shows no conviction.

There is an investigation going on by the local
authorities, if you really must know.

Not in this universe. There's simply nothing to investigate. I've personally
talked to the relevant investigators. They've looked and found nothing other
than some really weird Usenet harassment by Phillips, Middius, etc.
Unfortunately, that's not against the law.

And as long as Arny pollutes
this group with his unbridled mental illness, it really isn't off
topic.

There IS mental illness being demonstrated on RAO, by Phillips and Middius
to name two prolific perps.

Marc Phillips

John Klane said:

[...]

Well, of course you would say that.