Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default Potential bad news, has Bratzi moved to Maryland?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24172769
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

No.

Eight to five I'd bet the responsible party is PETA, which operates
shelters with a phenomenally high euth rate, and is perpetually short on
funds as Ingrid and her homies live high on the hog. Almost certainly, we
are seeing illegal dumping of legally euth'd strays.

When I participate in a feral cat slay we dispose of the bodies in a
responsible fashion. Typically we dig a Boy Scout style latrine ditch, put
a little gravel on the bottom, and intersperse gravel and hot lime in with
the dead cats. We then plant seed-usually clover-over the filled top. This
enriches the soil and shows respect for the environment as well as other
people who don't need to find rotting dead carcasses.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen[_2_] UnsteadyKen[_2_] is offline

Clyde Slick said...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24172769

Ah there you are, thank heavens. Those
bloody castanets are driving me crazy but
i've got my score up to 100% now. Can I move
on to something else now? Those 1Khz tones
perhaps.

--
Ken
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

On Apr 17, 6:16*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24172769

Do you really enjoy giviing a pretext for this schizophrenic, would-be
SSman for more of his graphomaniac effusions? He already managed to
take over 90% of this "audio" (don't make me laugh!) "forum". With
your help he will get the remaining 10% and he will have his own
elementary school in-house wallpaper.
Ludovic Mirabel.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 17 Apr, 10:30, "BretLudwig" wrote:

*When I participate in a feral cat slay we dispose of the bodies in a
responsible fashion. Typically we dig a Boy Scout style latrine ditch, put
a little gravel on the bottom, and intersperse gravel and hot lime in with
the dead cats. We then plant seed-usually clover-over the filled top. This
enriches the soil and shows respect for the environment as well as other
people who don't need to find rotting dead carcasses.

We? You mean you and the other white robed, white coneheads.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 17 Apr, 15:10, " wrote:

your help he will get the remaining 10% and he will have his own
elementary school in-house wallpaper.
Ludovic Mirabel.

Like this?

http://www.glyphjockey.com/pix07/egg...2wallpaper.jpg