Posted to rec.audio.pro
jason jason is offline

Default OT - but audio. Hearing loop systems

On 8 Mar 2016 09:42:59 -0500 "Scott Dorsey" wrote in
article
This
is easy if you have a well-defined stage area and audience area, but I can
see instances where it could be an issue

It will be in the community room. There is no formal stage area. If using
condenser mics avoids the problem that's what we'll do.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] mm1100@yahoo.com is offline

On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 2:25:44 PM UTC-5, Jason wrote:

Does someone in this august crowd have experience with such
systems? Recommendations? Potential pitfalls?

This just came around this morning. If you're still gathering information and have an hour for an on-line webinar, you might check this one out. It's free, and these Herman AV webinars are usually pretty well done.

Assistive Listening Systems: ADA and Mandatory Compliance
Wednesday, April 13, 2:00 PM EST

Join us as we discuss the ADA and mandatory compliance requirements for Assistive Listening Systems (ALS) in your venue. We will also tackle the technology behind ALS as well as the different assistive listening systems and how to choose the right system for your installation. In addition, you will learn about the new developments and solutions in the assistive listening field.

You need to register in advance to get the URL for joining in. Any spam you get as a result of registering won't be objectionable and might even be useful.

https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/1704247794382467073