Robert Morein

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"George Middius" wrote in
message
Mickey tries (and fails) to rebut the charge of incurable
stupidity.

Arny, I suggest you distance yourself from Mikey. If you were rich and
famous, you could afford a "poster child". But as it is, the message is,
"pied piper for [insert politically correct term for Mikey's disability]"

Isn't it about time we come up with a picture of Mikey the poster child,
cradled by Arny, about to shove his fingers into a light socket?

sam

"Arny Krueger" wrote

John, destroying you was not my aim, either. I think you did a pretty good
job on yourself because of your arrogance (lack of preparation) and lack
of introspection (your discussion points were old and lame). You weren't
destroyed but your dissembling since then has lowered you considerably in
many people's eyes. I don't even ask about it, people just walk up and
tell me these things.

Whereas you walked into the debate already destroyed and
with only upside potential. As expected, you confirmed that
you're an arrogant jerk and nerd lacking in social skills.

John's a nice guy and runs a business that caters to people
that you and Malesweski don't understand. They don't like
you and don't want your unsolicited opinions. You're beating
your head against a wall. Keep it up.

Arny Krueger

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"George Middius" wrote in
message

Mickey tries (and fails) to rebut the charge of
incurable stupidity.

Arny, I suggest you distance yourself from Mikey.

Remind me again of why I would take advice from you Robert,
given all of the hate and spite you've directed my way, even
in just the recent past.

In contrast, what Mike said about Greg Singh was pretty
funny. It brings to mind how proud Greg was to be accepted
by Middius and the Resistance, and how George stupidly
****ed all that adulation away.

Arny Krueger

"sam" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote

John, destroying you was not my aim, either. I think you
did a pretty good job on yourself because of your
arrogance (lack of preparation) and lack of
introspection (your discussion points were old and
lame). You weren't destroyed but your dissembling since
then has lowered you considerably in many people's eyes.
I don't even ask about it, people just walk up and tell
me these things.

Whereas you walked into the debate already destroyed and
with only upside potential. As expected, you confirmed
that you're an arrogant jerk and nerd lacking in social
skills.

Is devotion to childish insults a contagious disease? How
do you Resistance guys pass the contagion around?

John's a nice guy and runs a business that caters to
people that you and Malesweski don't understand.

If John's such a nice guy and has such a great business why
does he spend so much time whipping up deceptions? Why can't
he give straight answers to simple questions? If the
present is so neat, why does he live in the past? If the
business is so great, why is the circulation slipping?

They don't like you and don't want your unsolicited
opinions.

Who is this They?

You're beating your head against a wall.

Admittedly, if the wall wasn't unh *shedding* bricks, it
would be less fun. ;-)

Keep it up.

With lame defenders like you, Atkinson needs few enemies.

John Atkinson

Arny Krueger wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
oups.com
Robert Morein wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
George Middius wrote:
Middius if you're so clever and interesting, why didn't
Atkinson debate you at the HE2005 show?

Arny, he felt you were worth destroying. But when he had
you in his sights, Atkinson's tender mercies let you
live.

:-)

But destroying Arny Krueger was not my aim, please note.

John, destroying you was not my aim, either.

As was apparent, I believe, from the recording of the debate,
Mr. Krueger. :-)

I think you did a pretty good job on yourself because of your
arrogance (lack of preparation) and lack of introspection
(your discussion points were old and lame).

A small but possibly important point, Mr. Krueger, is to note
that as one of the participants in the debate, your opinions
on the other participant can hardly be claimed to be
disinterested, surely? Or do you feel that you can effectively
behave as both defendant and judge?

You weren't destroyed...

Phew, that's a relief! :-)

but your dissembling since then has lowered you considerably
in many people's eyes. I don't even ask about it, people
just walk up and tell me these things.

That's terrible, Mr. Kreuger. Don't you have a lock on your door?

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Robert Morein

"George Middius" wrote in message

****tyborg counts his small blessings.

That interpretation is your prerogative, Arnie.

Thanks for granting me the privilege of freedom of speech,

You should be grateful, Turdy. Once we get you committed, you won't even

have
that anymore.

Arny, you should try to see a movie called "Titicut Follies".
It'll give you advice on what to bring and what to wear.

Arny Krueger

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"George Middius" wrote in
message ...

****tyborg counts his small blessings.

That interpretation is your prerogative, Arnie.

Thanks for granting me the privilege of freedom of
speech,

You should be grateful, Turdy. Once we get you
committed, you won't even have that anymore.

Arny, you should try to see a movie called "Titicut
Follies". It'll give you advice on what to bring and what
to wear.

Yet another bozo who is clueless about the real world and
learned everything he knows about life by watching movies.

George M. Middius

The Krooborg dares to be stupid.

Once we get you committed, you won't even have that
anymore.

Ever had someone comitted, George?

Me? No.

To do it, you need a court order. I can see it now, a
sockpuppet trying to get a court order. LOL!

Silly Krooborg, it won't be my doing when they cart you away. It has to be
a family member or a mental health professional. However, as you know, the
wheels are already turning. I received a call from Michigan Social
Services because whoever started this affair gave me as an expert (!)
witness. I don't have any expertise, but I did offer support for the idea
of having you confined. I'm sure you know all about this, so don't play
ignorant.

George M. Middius

Jon Yaeger said:

"PLONK"!

It's not so easy to escape the stench of Kroofulness. It seeps everywhere,
like the miasma of an untended sewer.

John Atkinson

Arny Krueger wrote:
your dissembling since then has lowered you considerably
in many people's eyes.

PS. One small point, Mr. Krueger, but an important one: I
haven't done any dissembling. What I have done is contradict
you when you are wrong, put forward different, valid
explanations for observed phenomena and events, and argue
with you when I feel you are getting something wrong. I
have also defended myself against your criticisms, and
clearly pointed out to everyone but apparently Mike McKelvy,
when you have uttered an untruth, such as when you accused me
of attacking your children.

None of this is dissembling. None of of this is "telling lies."

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

John Atkinson wrote:
Arny Krueger wrote:
your dissembling since then has lowered you considerably
in many people's eyes.

PS. One small point, Mr. Krueger, but an important one: I
haven't done any dissembling.

Hah! And Don Corleone was in the olive oil biz....

Arny Krueger

"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

your dissembling since then has lowered you considerably
in many people's eyes.

PS. One small point, Mr. Krueger, but an important one: I
haven't done any dissembling. What I have done is
contradict you when you are wrong, put forward different,
valid explanations for observed phenomena and events, and
argue with you when I feel you are getting something
wrong.

Well John, you are making your apologies to the wrong guy.

I didn't just say that you were dissembling, what I said is
that dissembling is what those other folks called what they
found you doing in your recent Stereophile ragazine article.
FWIW I haven't read it.

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
[dot] net wrote in message

The Krooborg dares to be stupid.

Once we get you committed, you won't even have that
anymore.

Ever had someone comitted, George?

Me? No.

To do it, you need a court order. I can see it now, a
sockpuppet trying to get a court order. LOL!

Silly Krooborg,

Who is Krooborg, Middius - one of your imaginary playmates?

it won't be my doing when they cart you
away. It has to be a family member or a mental health
professional. However, as you know, the wheels are
already turning. I received a call from Michigan Social
Services because whoever started this affair gave me as
an expert (!) witness. I don't have any expertise, but I
did offer support for the idea of having you confined.
I'm sure you know all about this, so don't play ignorant.

Actually, ignorant isn't what you're playing Middius,
ignorant is what you are for real.

The State of Michigan does not have an organization called
Michigan Social Services.

Furthermore, its not the Michigan Department of Human
Services that commits people, its the Probate Court.

It appears Middius that you're not even an expert liar!

LOL!

Arny Krueger wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:

your dissembling since then has lowered you considerably
in many people's eyes.

PS. One small point, Mr. Krueger, but an important one: I
haven't done any dissembling. What I have done is
contradict you when you are wrong, put forward different,
valid explanations for observed phenomena and events, and
argue with you when I feel you are getting something
wrong.

Well John, you are making your apologies to the wrong guy.

I didn't just say that you were dissembling, what I said is
that dissembling is what those other folks called what they
found you doing in your recent Stereophile ragazine article.
FWIW I haven't read it.

By all means read it, Arny. It's a real hoot. As Ricky Ricardo might
have said: "There's a whole lotta 'ssemblin goin on". ;-)

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

To do it, you need a court order. I can see it now, a sockpuppet trying to
get a court order. LOL!

That's what you'll be yelling while your being tied into your strait jacket.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

John, destroying you was not my aim, either. I think you did a pretty good
job on yourself because of your arrogance (lack of preparation) and lack
of introspection (your discussion points were old and lame). You weren't
destroyed but your dissembling since then has lowered you considerably in
many people's eyes. I don't even ask about it, people just walk up and
tell me these things.

Yes, I understand. Strangers walk
up to you in the supermarket and tell you this.
Like 90% of Grosse Pointe Woods
attended the debate or heard the recording.

Arny Krueger

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

John, destroying you was not my aim, either. I think you
did a pretty good job on yourself because of your
arrogance (lack of preparation) and lack of
introspection (your discussion points were old and
lame). You weren't destroyed but your dissembling since
then has lowered you considerably in many people's eyes.
I don't even ask about it, people just walk up and tell
me these things.

Yes, I understand. Strangers walk
up to you in the supermarket and tell you this.

More like people walk up to me at AES or SMWTMS meetings and
say stuff like this. Of course Art you'd never know what its
like to be at either meeting.

Arny Krueger

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

To do it, you need a court order. I can see it now, a
sockpuppet trying to get a court order. LOL!

That's what you'll be yelling while your being tied into
your strait jacket.

Like I said, all you know about real life Art is what you
see in movies.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Actually, ignorant isn't what you're playing Middius, ignorant is what you
are for real.

The State of Michigan does not have an organization called Michigan Social
Services.

Furthermore, its not the Michigan Department of Human Services that
commits people, its the Probate Court.

It appears Middius that you're not even an expert liar!

Looks like Krueger has been there, done that.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

John, destroying you was not my aim, either. I think you
did a pretty good job on yourself because of your
arrogance (lack of preparation) and lack of
introspection (your discussion points were old and
lame). You weren't destroyed but your dissembling since
then has lowered you considerably in many people's eyes.
I don't even ask about it, people just walk up and tell
me these things.

Yes, I understand. Strangers walk
up to you in the supermarket and tell you this.

More like people walk up to me at AES or SMWTMS meetings and say stuff
like this. Of course Art you'd never know what its like to be at either
meeting.

Not true. I went to the dentist just last week.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

To do it, you need a court order. I can see it now, a
sockpuppet trying to get a court order. LOL!

That's what you'll be yelling while your being tied into
your strait jacket.

Like I said, all you know about real life Art is what you see in movies.

Didn't Bruce Willis play you in "Blowhard"?

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

John, destroying you was not my aim, either. I think you did a pretty good
job on yourself because of your arrogance (lack of preparation) and lack
of introspection (your discussion points were old and lame). You weren't
destroyed but your dissembling since then has lowered you considerably in
many people's eyes. I don't even ask about it, people just walk up and
tell me these things.

Yes, I understand. Strangers walk
up to you in the supermarket and tell you this.

And strange female toilet attendants walk up to you to get a gander at
your tiny lil' putz while you pee at CDG airport.

Like 90% of Grosse Pointe Woods
attended the debate or heard the recording.

Just like 90% of France conspires to overcharge you for water.

Arny Krueger

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Actually, ignorant isn't what you're playing Middius,
ignorant is what you are for real.

The State of Michigan does not have an organization
called Michigan Social Services.

Furthermore, its not the Michigan Department of Human
Services that commits people, its the Probate Court.

It appears Middius that you're not even an expert liar!

Looks like Krueger has been there, done that.

Thanks Art for admitting that for a second you actually
perceived that Middius was lying out the back of his neck.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Actually, ignorant isn't what you're playing Middius,
ignorant is what you are for real.

The State of Michigan does not have an organization
called Michigan Social Services.

Furthermore, its not the Michigan Department of Human
Services that commits people, its the Probate Court.

It appears Middius that you're not even an expert liar!

Looks like Krueger has been there, done that.

Thanks Art for admitting that for a second you actually perceived that
Middius was lying out the back of his neck.

I'll leave that to the ekthpert lunatic
who has been committed nymerous times.

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Actually, ignorant isn't what you're playing Middius,
ignorant is what you are for real.

The State of Michigan does not have an organization
called Michigan Social Services.

Furthermore, its not the Michigan Department of Human
Services that commits people, its the Probate Court.

It appears Middius that you're not even an expert liar!

Looks like Krueger has been there, done that.

Thanks Art for admitting that for a second you actually
perceived that Middius was lying out the back of his neck.

"Neck"? That's an interesting term for that part of the anatomy. ;-)
And, of course, Sackman is known to spend alot of time in that "neck"
of the woods.

George M. Middius

Clyde Slick said:

It appears Middius that you're not even an expert liar!

Looks like Krueger has been there, done that.

When they're carting him away, Krooger will be yelling "You can't take me
because Middius isn't an expert liar!"

George M. Middius

dizzy dickie said:

Is it true that "Middius" is a homo?

It sure is, dickie. And may I say that you give new meaning to the term
"troll".

"George Middius" wrote in message

Mickey tries (and fails) to rebut the charge of incurable stupidity.

Because he wanted to debate an insane person.

Greg Singh wasn't available?

Mickey, seriously, do you think this is any cleverer than an IKYABWAI?
It's an
IKYABWIH. And Gregipus hasn't posted to RAO for years, which only
increases the
lameness factor.

He's stil the craziest person to ever post here, although EddieM is playing
catch up.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"George Middius" wrote in
message
Mickey tries (and fails) to rebut the charge of incurable
stupidity.

Arny, I suggest you distance yourself from Mikey. If you were rich and
famous, you could afford a "poster child". But as it is, the message is,
"pied piper for [insert politically correct term for Mikey's disability]"

Isn't it about time we come up with a picture of Mikey the poster child,
cradled by Arny, about to shove his fingers into a light socket?

Isn't that the game your parents tried to get the babysitter to play with
you?

George Middius wrote:
Middius if you're so clever and interesting, why didn't
Atkinson debate you at the HE2005 show?

Arny, he felt you were worth destroying. But when he had you
in his sights, Atkinson's tender mercies let you live.

:-)

But destroying Arny Krueger was not my aim, please note.

Nor within your ability.

"sam" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote

John, destroying you was not my aim, either. I think you did a pretty
good job on yourself because of your arrogance (lack of preparation) and
lack of introspection (your discussion points were old and lame). You
weren't destroyed but your dissembling since then has lowered you
considerably in many people's eyes. I don't even ask about it, people
just walk up and tell me these things.

Whereas you walked into the debate already destroyed and
with only upside potential. As expected, you confirmed that
you're an arrogant jerk and nerd lacking in social skills.

John's a nice guy and runs a business that caters to people
that you and Malesweski don't understand.

The stupid and uninformed about the truth of audio electronics?
Worse the SP people lead them down the path to even ggreater stupidity by
mininforming and misleading them.

They don't like
you and don't want your unsolicited opinions.

Noone of them are forced to read them.

You're beating
your head against a wall. Keep it up.

IOW there's no hope that the idiots who read and write SP are ever going to
wise up.

Arny Krueger

" wrote in
message
nk.net
"George Middius" wrote in
message ...

Mickey tries (and fails) to rebut the charge of
incurable stupidity.
Because he wanted to debate an insane person.

Greg Singh wasn't available?

Mickey, seriously, do you think this is any cleverer
than an IKYABWAI? It's an
IKYABWIH. And Gregipus hasn't posted to RAO for years,
which only increases the
lameness factor.

He's stil the craziest person to ever post here, although
EddieM is playing catch up.

EddieM is just plain stupid. He's another Art. Dumb as a
brick. Greg was stupid and arrogant but knew and cared a
little about audio. The arrogant part, the incorrect audio
knowledge and the emotion made him more fun to play with.

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Actually, ignorant isn't what you're playing Middius,
ignorant is what you are for real.

The State of Michigan does not have an organization
called Michigan Social Services.

Furthermore, its not the Michigan Department of Human
Services that commits people, its the Probate Court.

It appears Middius that you're not even an expert liar!

Looks like Krueger has been there, done that.

Thanks Art for admitting that for a second you actually
perceived that Middius was lying out the back of his
neck.

"Neck"? That's an interesting term for that part of the
anatomy. ;-) And, of course, Sackman is known to spend
alot of time in that "neck" of the woods.

Idiom courtesy of Stan Lip****z or John Vanderkooy. I think
they both use it.

Arny Krueger

[dot] net wrote in message

Clyde Slick said:

It appears Middius that you're not even an expert liar!

Looks like Krueger has been there, done that.

When they're carting him away, Krooger will be yelling
"You can't take me because Middius isn't an expert liar!"

Trouble is George, you're as screwed up as a liar, as you
are at everything else.