David

Default Escort '97 - Can I add Stereo RCA input plugs to my factory stereo?

Well I have an iPod and other devices I have used a tape adapter for
to send the sound of said device through the tape deck. This works
spraticly at best because the autoflip feature of the tape deck keeps
flipping back and forth. I have tried radio frequency but changing
batteries on that device is annoying not to mention the changing of
the broadcast tunner when traveling long distances. My ideal solution
would be able to splice on to the tape deck inner wires an additional
input of stereo RCA connectors (Red and White). Has anyone done this
before or have a wireing diagram of the Ford Escort '97 I could look
at?

Thanks,

David