Sandman

Default "So Bush Did Steal the White House"

http://www.consortiumnews.com/2001/112101a.html

Arny Krueger

"Sandman" wrote in message

http://www.consortiumnews.com/2001/112101a.html

BTW Sanders, when are you going to post the URLs of the web sites that
you've claimed will show that you've contributed more to the Democratic
party than hot air?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Sandman" wrote in message
http://www.consortiumnews.com/2001/112101a.html

Whoopin' up the troops!
Well, its just blowin' yer wad too early.

Michael McKelvy

"Sandman" wrote in message
http://www.consortiumnews.com/2001/112101a.html

Spinning again. The so called clear intent of the voters was the problem
with the recount. I f there's no hole punched in the ballot then it becomes
completely subjective. Thus we had pregnat chads, dimpled chads, etc.

Incicdentally we'll never know for sure who won the popular vote, since,
Democrat ****heads like Gray Davis through out the absentee ballots(1
million roughly in California) without counting them. We can surmise from
history, that about 2/3 of those votes would have gone to the GOP candidate.

Once again the light of truth shows the Left to nothing more than liars and
criminals.

The Radioactive Ninja Titboxer

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 14:56:30 -0800, "Michael McKelvy"
wrote:

Spinning again. The so called clear intent of the voters was the problem
with the recount. I f there's no hole punched in the ballot then it becomes
completely subjective. Thus we had pregnat chads, dimpled chads, etc.

Whose chad were pregnat? I think youre ****ing an intents to the
votrers f no on could count there meant to.

Incicdentally

incicininieicnindentalloy who the ****ing hell asked you.

we'll never know for sure who won the popular vote, since,
Democrat ****heads like Gray Davis through out the absentee ballots(1
million roughly in California) without counting them. We can surmise from
history, that about 2/3 of those votes would have gone to the GOP candidate.

I have a blender that goes very fast on it's highetsts setting,
whizzzzz!

Once again the light of truth shows the Left to nothing more than liars and
criminals.

onec again the dark of lie revels the Left of much less than criminal.
Glans you agree for now don't cahnge your mind too quickly, I know how
your laberal tendencies fetch.

--
td