Mike

Default Alphasonik Q2150

Hi,

I just won an Alphasonik Q2150 off of EBay, at a steal of a deal I might add
($89US shipped). I was wondering if anyone happens to own one, or happens to
know the specs on this amp. From what I've gleaned from the web, it's
approximately 150W RMS X 2. I was just wondering if this thing is bridgable,
how low of an impedance it will drive, (in mono and stereo) that kind of
thing.

TIA

Mike

PMA2150A
2-CHANNEL CLASS A/B BI-POLAR
POWER AMPLIFIER
150 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohms Stereo
260 Watts x 2 @ 2 ohms Stereo
490 Watts x 1 @ 4 ohms Mono
Dimensions: (W x H x L) 210 x 67 x 340mm
8 1/4" x 2 5/8" x 13 1/4"