Posted to rec.audio.pro
awespishus awespishus is offline

Default Reason 3.0 Install Questions, questions...

All right any of you REASONable blokes (and blokettes) out there. I
just bought Reason 3.0. It's a "new" copy, supposedly, that's been
sitting around in this guy's closet for several years. Anyway, my
questions are these:

I have a Mac G4, 999 mHz w 1.25 GB of SDRAM. I am running System
10.3.9.

Now...

Due to my ProTool's D24 system's limitations, I have to reboot to
System 10.2.8 (on my second internal hard drive) when I want to run
ProTools which runs perfectly there. I REALLY want P.T. and Reason to
run seamlessly with one another. Is this doable? Also, I would PREFER
to have Reason installed on the System 10.3.9 part of my computer
(please forgive the lame terminology, but I am just a composer, not a
tech person by any means!) as Propellerheads strongly suggests using
"the latest" version of the Mac system available. Also of note, my
work drive (where all my ProTools sessions are stored) is an OWC
Mercury Elite 80 GB 7200 Rpm drive which runs great.

So, my question is: Where the hell would be the best place to install
Reason and any Refills I might later buy? If this program has already
been installed, say, once, I think that only gives me one more chance
to do this right and I do NOT want to screw up!

Thanks in advance! Awe (reply: ) and if I have
posted in the wrong forum, please let me know!
Posted to rec.audio.pro
david correia david correia is offline

In article
,