Sandman

Default "Trickle Down" Jobs

http://www.democraticunderground.com..._beatings.html

ScottW

"Sandman" wrote in message
http://www.democraticunderground.com..._beatings.html

Anyone care to explain how Bridget concludes the
loss of jobs is caused by the tax cut?

If the democrats had the balls to face this
issue straight up instead of this political
bull****, I might sit up and listen.
Face this and the illegal immigration and I'd give
'em my vote.
Instead I get stupid political bull**** and the irrationality
of the left personified by you know who.

ScottW

Sandman

"ScottW" wrote in message

"Sandman" wrote in message
http://www.democraticunderground.com..._beatings.html

Anyone care to explain how Bridget concludes the
loss of jobs is caused by the tax cut?

Corporations are receiving tax benefits for shipping our jobs overseas.
They are not being penalized, as they should be, for that, and they receive
no tax incentives for keeping our jobs here. Meanwhile, they exploit "slave
labor" overseas, lay off American workers (a double-dip in cost of
production), reap the tax benefits, which allows them to report artificially
high profits, contributing to an overinflated stock market.

See how simple that was?

If the democrats had the balls to face this
issue straight up instead of this political
bull****, I might sit up and listen.
Face this and the illegal immigration and I'd give
'em my vote.

OK, you now owe us your vote. Let's see if you keep your word this time
around. I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Sandman" wrote in message
http://www.democraticunderground.com..._beatings.html

Anyone care to explain how Bridget concludes the
loss of jobs is caused by the tax cut?

Corporations are receiving tax benefits for shipping our jobs overseas.
They are not being penalized, as they should be, for that, and they

receive
no tax incentives for keeping our jobs here. Meanwhile, they exploit

"slave
labor" overseas, lay off American workers (a double-dip in cost of
production), reap the tax benefits, which allows them to report

artificially
high profits, contributing to an overinflated stock market.

The libs were always complaining about the disparity in the income
and economies between the US and less wealthy nations. Now
that they are catching up at the expense of the US, libs are
complaining about that!!!!