Adam Stouffer

Captain Crane wrote:
Bring back Integrity to America again by having American Made
Products...
Bring the Companies back to America !!!

Ok fine but your $100 19" tv now costs $1000 because the workers are
getting paid premium union wages. People choose price as the deciding
factor and not quality. Want a dvd player not built in asia? Try pricing
a Denon and you'll see.

Adam
Captain Crane

Thanks President Bush for Taking our Jobs and products to China......

Andy Cowley

Captain Crane wrote:
I Hope the USA is Ready if there is a EMP - Bomb Blast - it will wipe
out all Pentium 4's , Computers all dead, Transmitters all Dead...
Tube Radios will still work ... Brian Las Vegas , NV
FYI : Pesident Bush was here Today in Las Vegas giving speeches.... and
Sweating like a Pig.... 110 deg today.
President Bush said an Airconditioner in every home in las vegas by 2008
if we vote for him. AC - Units provided by Haliburton INC....

When you get your all-American, tube Pentium 4 up and working, send us a map
of the continent you built it on. ;-)

best

Andy

Sander deWaal

Andy Cowley said:

Captain Crane wrote:

snip useless blather

When you get your all-American, tube Pentium 4 up and working, send us a map
of the continent you built it on. ;-)

Confucius say: "Best not respond to troll Crane, else Lord Valve be
back ranting and raving".

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."
Brian Bower

I am not a Troll

Brian Bower

1928 Great Depression Comming Again

Lord Valve

Brian Bower wrote:

1928 Great Depression Comming Again

The only great depression around here is between your ears.

Lord Valve
American

Brian Bower

The Wonderful World of Disney Presents :
America's Depression of Greed. And Now your Host Walt Disney.
Walt Disney : Welcome to our show. tonight on the Wonderful World of
Disney we will be seeing a Documentry on The Next Great Depression. Now
I dont want to scare the Children in our Audiance but we need to know
the Truth about America.
America's Corporate greed by sending its companies overseas has now done
america in. The Nations People are now going to feel the pain of the
Great Depression that will soon be here by January, 2005. The
Mismanagement of corporations and the Greed of our Stock holders has
caused America's Ecconomic engine to Burn Out... Billions of People will
be homeless because of this. Loosing their homes , cars and bank
accounts. Billions of people will be out of work. And the Jobs that
some people are lucky to get only pay $3.00 hr with no medical benifits.
It will take 10 yrs for America to rebuild itself If it can..... Food or
Soup lines will form around america... and the toll this will take on
the american people astronomical. some people will comit suicide while
others will sit and wait for a $3.00 hr job to come their way.... Anarcy
will blanket america as people will go crazy and steal and kill each
other for money , food , clothing and shelter. Now I can go on and on
about this but I would like all of you to see this for yourself in
todays show. America the Greed and the Fall on the WonderFul World of
Disney.
Tinkerbell on with the show....

Brian Bower

Now that was a Great Episode.....
I got my CampBells Soup...MMMMM MMMM GOOD...

Brian Bower

TIME TO CLEAN THE CASTLE - WHITE HOUSE !!!

Krzysiek Slychan

Hey, you just went to my KF. Regards, pal.

Captain Crane

Hello There !!!

Krzysiek Slychan

http://plonk.bocznica.org