Buckshot

Default New setup.. (Hopefully this week)

First of all if anyone knows much about fiberglass, please get ahold of me
somehow. (Regaurding a way to port an irregularly shaped fiber box) Next, I
have a Cadence Z900 on order, what is anyones thoughts on these butes? That
there Cadence, will be running my two sony's at first, until I figure out
how to finish this fiberglass box. Then when that gets finished it will be
running a Punch HX2 RFR3112. Then I have my VR600-CXi's which will be
powered by the Eclipse EA2122. Then my rear 6x9's will hopefully be getting
upgraded soon, because I don't think I like the way these ones sound.

I think I might want to buy another Cadence amp, a 4 channel one, for my
fronts and rears, but my decisions with 8's in my doors are still up in the
air.

Real question of the day. Headlight Dimming. IF I put a yellowtop in the
trunk with an isolater, do you think it will be worth my time and money, or
should I just not even waste my time?

Thanks for ANY input guys, I appreciate it TONS!

Buckshot
Jason.

Is this setup possible? Abhi Car Audio 1 November 25th 04 05:02 PM
DJ 2004 - 2003 te General 0 April 3rd 04 07:03 AM
Save and Recall PC CMOS Setup Mike Rivers Pro Audio 13 April 1st 04 07:40 PM
Sub setup in an SUV, Single 12W7 setup or Dual 12W6 Marcello B Car Audio 4 February 20th 04 02:05 AM
5000.00 A WEEK ShowTimeHydros Car Audio 0 December 11th 03 05:46 PM