merc

Default Single Din hard drive based unit

Is there such a thing as an in-dash, hard drive based music server. I'm new
at this MP3 thing, so please be gentle. Any suggestions or recommended sites
to find info on this is appreciated.

Thanks,
merc

merc

Oops, I should also have told you that I want to connect this hard drive
music player to my head unit via RCA ICs as my head unit has a single set of
inputs. It also has a single coax digital input but doesn't process MP3s.

Thanks.