ReedLom

Default FS: Emission Labs 2A3-S triode power tubes

I have for sale a pair of Emission Labs 2A3-S power tubes. This is the high
power version of their 2A3 tube which can be run at higher plate current for
more output power. I used these tubes for approximately 40 hours, running them
at the recommended plate current for 3.5 watts output. I purchased this pair
directly from Jac van de Walle in Germany, the owner of Emission Labs. Jac gave
me a reasonable deal on them because at the end of the manufacturing process
somebody forgot to imprint "Emission Labs" and "2A3-S" on the tubes. I have the
original sales receipt which will be sent with the tubes. They will be packed
in the factory shipping boxes which include formed foam cushioning. I will pack
those boxes with peanut insulation in a larger box. I accept USPS money orders
and PayPal if paid from credit balance or checking account. If interested,
directly email

FS: 3000 watt amp $179!! 900 watt woofers $36!! new- free shipping Nexxon General 1 October 14th 03 02:06 PM
FA: 4 Strong Used Sylvania 7591 Power Tubes Scott McCorkhill Marketplace 0 September 15th 03 04:14 AM
FA: 2 Majestic Globe Type 45 Triode Tubes Scott McCorkhill Marketplace 0 September 14th 03 11:57 PM
Power outage Don Cooper Pro Audio 120 August 27th 03 03:47 PM
FS: RAM Labs Tubes Adam Goldfine Marketplace 0 August 23rd 03 08:07 PM