Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Heriberto Heriberto is offline

Default FS: NIXIES- NUMITRONS RCA DR2000

http://www.deremate.com.ar/accdb/vie...p?IDI=14055075

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] shoppa@trailing-edge.com is offline

Heriberto wrote:
http://www.deremate.com.ar/accdb/vie...p?IDI=14055075

They sound way too "digital" when I put them in my power amp! Using a
green magic marker around each of the 7 segments makes them sound
better, though.

Tim.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

wrote:

They sound way too "digital" when I put them in my power amp! Using a
green magic marker around each of the 7 segments makes them sound
better, though.

Then you need to try the Russian versions...

http://www.neonixie.com/in-18/index.html

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Sal Brisindi Sal Brisindi is offline

Peter Wieck wrote:
wrote:

They sound way too "digital" when I put them in my power amp! Using a
green magic marker around each of the 7 segments makes them sound
better, though.

Then you need to try the Russian versions...

http://www.neonixie.com/in-18/index.html

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Here is my version of the IN-18 Nixie Clock

Regards,
Sal Brisindi
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Sal Brisindi wrote:

Here is my version of the IN-18 Nixie Clock

Regards,
Sal Brisindi

Might help if I include the url...

http://www.tuberadios.com/nixie/in18.html