Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Waves Gold package on sale for $199

Seems a pretty comprehensive set of plugins. Anybody use these?

--
Les Cargill
Posted to rec.audio.pro
ramtazz ramtazz is offline

On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 13:40:07 -0600, Les Cargill
wrote:

Seems a pretty comprehensive set of plugins. Anybody use these?

I started out with Gold... was soon offerred Silver and now Platinum.
You can always buy the other plugins or collections you need. Diamond
has nothing I need.

Very good plugins I love their limiters, multiband compressors...
their SSL alogrithms are similar to the real deal... a lil better than
UADs. So are their LA & Urie series plugins. Now VST 3 comp...

Gold... try it well worth your money.

Bill
Posted to rec.audio.pro

ramtazz wrote: "I love their limiters, multiband compressors... "

Like a NORAD guy in a bunker "loves" the nuclear
warheads under his jurisdiction!
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

lil krissie theckma @ dumb****s-r-us . shortbus . edu sharted his
pants:
Like a NORAD guy in a bunker "loves" the nuclear
warheads under his jurisdiction!

I hope you're wearing your hockey helmet when you ride that rotting
corpse of a hobby horse, li'l Krissie.

You might fall off and hit your head, and a full-blown retard like you
can't really afford any more knocks on the head. Don't you ever aspire
to be something better than a dumb****?

YNTBDFK. FCKWAFA, SBRRHS. DF.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

"Les Cargill" wrote in message ...

Seems a pretty comprehensive set of plugins. Anybody use these?

Been using them for years.....Great plugs, and that price is right.

Poly

Posted to rec.audio.pro

N:

I'm going to ask you again: What about my
mention of dynamics control upsets you so
much that you have to defacate on this
newsgroup?

What vested interest do you
have in this industry that my mention of
insider mastering secrets gets you so
worked up?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

shortbus-rodeo @ hobbyhorse . dumb**** . zip vomited:
N:

I'm going to ask you again: What about my
mention of dynamics control upsets you so
much that you have to defacate on this
newsgroup?

You're the one ****ting all over the newsgroup, li'l buddy, with your
constant drone of idiot whining about things that you don't
understand.

What vested interest do you
have in this industry that my mention of
insider mastering secrets gets you so
worked up?

Gee, there you are again with the "vested interest" hallucination that
seems to keep you detached from reality. You seem to have a whole
stable of dead hobby horses. How can you stand the stench? You've
never mentioned any insider information or secrets. You don't have the
slightest notion about anything related to mastering, and I doubt you
even know what "vested interest" means. Maybe you heard a grownup say
it once, and you think it will make people think you're smart. It
doesn't work. You're not smart. You're a moron.

You're just an idiot dumb**** with some kind of compulsion to come to
this group to **** your pants. Maybe you should learn to wipe, li'l
buddy. It might help you make friends in real life, although there's
still your revolting personality. Please, stop using this group as
your latrine, li'l buddy. At least pretend that you have a few drops
of self-respect.

KJFDS. IOLJHLKAD. WAFACKI. SBDF!

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 3:45:56 PM UTC-5, None wrote:
[...]

_____________

I understand PLENTY about what/who drives loudness
practices in the recording industry.

You still haven't answered my question: Why does it
bother YOU - in particular - so much when I mention
it?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

KrissiGoSicki @ hobby-horse-manure.org gibbered uncontrollably:
I understand PLENTY about what/who drives loudness
practices in the recording industry.

No you don't. You're constantly proving that you don't. You've proven
that over and over again. It's a done deal, you can't really walk that
one back. Your trail of dumb****ery is archived for all to see. You
don't understand at all, and lying about it just makes it worse. Being
a lying dumb**** is more annoying than being an ordinary dumb****.

You still haven't answered my question:

Maybe you're just too retarded to understand the answers already
given. Maybe your head is just too far up your asshole.

Why does it bother YOU

Learn how to use your brain-dead gurgle groups interface and look up
all the answers you've already been given. And then take your shortbus
campaign where someone might give a ****. I don't think anyone here
gives a flying **** about your obsessive compulsive hobbyhorsing.

FR. SBDF. SBRRWADHH. FCKWAFA.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

N:

Some more questions you have not answered: When/where
did you go to college? What was playing on the radio
when you went? Name some of your classmates or
dorm mates.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

wrote in message
None:
Some more questions you have not answered:

Story of your life, li'l buddy. Being ignored. Try not to throw too
many tantrums about it.

When/where
did you go to college? What was playing on the radio
when you went? Name some of your classmates or
dorm mates.

What's your mother's maiden name? What was the make of your first car?
How many years did it take you to get a "mercy promotion" out of a
two-year college? What was the name of your first hobby horse? Do you
ever think you will be potty-trained? What's your social security
number?

I understand that you're a dumb**** with only rudimentary intellectual
skills, but do you really think anyone else is as stupid as you are,
to answer your shortbus questions? Wipe your asshole, put on your
hockey helmet, and clean up that mess from the rotting corpse of your
hobby horses. OK, li'l buddy?

YMTIAFSAYA.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Is this the part where the bartender says,
Hey fellas, take it outside!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

недеља, 29. новембар 2015. 23.21.48 UTC+1, је написао/ла:

Is this the part where the bartender says,
Hey fellas, take it outside!

No.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

5:21 wrote:
"Is this the part where the bartender says,
Hey fellas, take it outside! "

Seriously, I want to get into its brain and
find out if we met somewhere before.

Does anyone else in r.a.p. feel the same
way about me, but is not as verbally
abusive about it?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

thekma-thekmah-theckkkkkkkmaaaaaahhhhh @ specialretardschool.edu
blurted:
5:21 wrote:
"Is this the part where the bartender says,
Hey fellas, take it outside! "

Seriously, I want to get into its brain and
find out if we met somewhere before.

Poor baby. Unfortunately for you, you're really too stupid and
retarded to figure anything out.

After hammering away at that block of granite squashed on your neck,
dozens of audio experts have been unsucesfull at penetrating your
lentil-sized brain with even a drop of knowledge about audio. Yet you
keep blubbering that you know all about it, you know "secrets", and
you cry like the whiney little bitch you are that nobody knows how
much you know.

Then, you make a big public display of what a moron you are. If you
don't want to be mocked for being a shortbus dumb****, then **** off
out of here with your short bus and your stable of moronic
hobbyhorses.

Does anyone else in r.a.p. feel the same
way about me, but is not as verbally
abusive about it?

You're just too retarded to get it, aren't you? Whatever answer you
get, you'll be circling around again with the same idiocy. In most
every forum that you **** your pants in, people ignore you, so you
whine and weep about how they don't care about your obsession, or they
don't understand what you understand (an absurd claim for a dumb****
like you to make). The real reason is that people really don't like
you, because you're such a ****ing moron and an insufferable asshole.

NGBAFYM. DF.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

"geoff" wrote in message
But we realised it was pointless and gave up

Hehe. That's how Dumb **** finally got his two-year "degree". After
more than five years, they gave him a "mercy diploma" just so they
could get rid of the moron. And Moron himself has bragged about that
online. He's proud to be a dumb**** that cannot be educated. It's all
pretty comical.

He probably kept telling them he understood the material, while
failing every exam.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

N wrote: "Hehe. That's how Dumb **** finally got his two-year "degree". After
five years"

How do you know all that? Have we met in person?
If so I'd like to know where.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

geoff wrote: "quite. But you seem to equate any sort of dynamics processing with
hyper-compression and seemingly somehow still haven't got the
peaks-versus-average-clipping-versus-compression subtleties despite many
people having clearly elaborated on the subject. "

I know the difference between peaks
and average levels, and how compressing
or limiting of the peaks allows one to raise
the average levels by applying gain. My
problem, again geoff, is TERMINOLOGY,
not grasping concepts. And you, and Scott,
and Mike Rivers, should stand up to N's
trashing this place with its verbal bowel
movements. Unless you all are just a few
degrees removed from it.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

whiney-lil-bitch @ dumb****s.org splurted:
N wrote: "Hehe. That's how Dumb **** finally got his two-year
"degree". After
five years"

How do you know all that? Have we met in person?
If so I'd like to know where.

You posted it online, as I just wrote. Not only are you too stupid to
read it, you are also too stupid to remember all the moronic horse
**** that you post online. Nobody gives a **** what you'd like to
know. If you didn't want people to know how you earned a two-year
"diploma" by continually failing everything for many years, maybe you
shouldn't have bragged about it online. Only a dumb **** would to
that. And you are that dumb ****!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

wrote in message
geoff wrote: "quite. But you seem to equate any sort of dynamics
processing with
hyper-compression and seemingly somehow still haven't got the
peaks-versus-average-clipping-versus-compression subtleties despite
many
people having clearly elaborated on the subject. "

I know the difference between peaks
and average levels,

You have proven otherwise. You don't know. When anyone tries to
explain it, you respond with insistence that you do know, but the best
you can muster is your usual slack-jawed blank stare of idiocy.

how compressing
or limiting of the peaks allows one to raise
the average levels by applying gain.

You have proven otherwise. Are you actually stupid enough to think
that nobody has noticed? Apparently so, your brain-dead ignorance
seems to be limitless.

problem, again geoff, is TERMINOLOGY,
not grasping concepts.

No, you can't even grasp the concept. Since you've been very vocal
about what an idiot you are, do you really think you can come here and
claim otherwise, and carry any credibility? Boy, you'd have to be a
real dumb **** to think that.

and you, and Scott,
and Mike Rivers, should stand up to N's
trashing this place with its verbal bowel
movements. Unless you all are just a few
degrees removed from it.

Those audio experts that you mention have tried to explain things to
you, but you can never get beyond your insistence that you already
understand. As long as you refuse to learn, you'll always be a dumb
****. It's clear what the faculty was up against, trying to teach
someone who insists he understands, refusing to acknowledge his own
ignorance.

You keep claiming that you understand, but I think it's fair to say
that not one single person here believes you. And now, the people who
have kindly tried to inform you despite your contempt for them, are
being asked to somehow protect you from me. It's not their job. And
claiming that they have something to do with me posts to you, shows
what a whining crybaby you are, and further shows your contempt for
them.

If you don't like the responses you get, you can go elsewhere. It's a
simple solution, but you're too much of a simpleton to figure it out.
Now put on your jammies and stop bothering the adults.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

N:

Do you like donuts?