Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default A MORAL PROBLEM

A MORAL PROBLEM

by Professor Revilo P. Oliver (Liberty Bell, February 1992)

"ABOUT TWO DECADES ago, an acquaintance of mine, who has the

predilections of a Casanova, spent several months in a society that was
almost entirely composed of prosperous Jews and their families. His erotic
adventures, he said, made him aware of a moral problem that is peculiar to
that race.

It was taken for granted that a Jewess, like the Hadassah, alias Esther,
of whose exploits a censored version is included in the Christians' Holy
Book, may do anything for the advancement of her race. But what if only
her own pleasure is at issue?

There were three views among hedonistic young Jewesses, viz.:

(1) A Jewess must never copulate with an Aryan.

(2) She may copulate with the goy, provided he has been circumcised.

(3) She may copulate with the pig, even if he has not been circumcised.

The majority opinion was the second; the first and third represented the
practice of small minorities within the lively female segment of the
Master Race. According to my informant, there was no idea of being under
the observation of the Big Jew up in the clouds whom the Jews call Yahweh
and Christians call God. It was simply a matter of the racial ethos, a
question of what conduct was socially proper and acceptable. He neglected
to ascertain the opinion about copulation with quadruped dogs, as is the
custom of some of our 'liberated' females, who find trained dogs much more
satisfactory than men for a variety of reasons. "

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Moral_Problem.html

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Infinity speaker problem or wiring problem Randy Car Audio 6 September 28th 05 10:41 PM
Viper Alarm problem and install problem @ Best Buy [email protected] Car Audio 9 February 4th 05 05:24 AM
thank u i solve pitch problem but not tempo problem bj Pro Audio 2 December 21st 04 11:15 AM
Amp Problem! Shane Metzler Car Audio 17 March 12th 04 04:05 AM
Moral Dilemma: Recording the band you are in... they call me frenchy Pro Audio 45 November 26th 03 06:26 PM