Posted to rec.audio.pro
Abemeister Abemeister is offline

Default Mackie 1202VLZ schematics

I needed to repair my unit and obtained a set off schematics. If you
need them let me know.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mark Mark is offline

Abemeister wrote:
I needed to repair my unit and obtained a set off schematics. If you
need them let me know.

yes I would like a copy..

Do you have electronic copies or hard copies?

thanks
Mark

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ethan Winer Ethan Winer is offline

I needed to repair my unit and obtained a set off schematics. If you need
them let me know.

Yeah, me too. If it's easier for you, contact me from my web site:

www.ethanwiner.com

--Ethan

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Abemeister wrote:
I needed to repair my unit and obtained a set off schematics. If you
need them let me know.

Write to with your model and serial number and
they'll send you a PDF service manual. It's not much of a service
manual but it does have schematics.